Should Trump just change his party status to DEMOCRAT now?

Should Trump change his party status to Democrat?

• Yes

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
Tonight again, Nancy & Chuck Schumer struck a new deal with Trump, after he invited them to a private dinner at the White house--to discuss issues.

"Washington (CNN)Democratic leaders Sen. Chuck Schumer and Rep. Nancy Pelosi said following a Wednesday night meeting with President Donald Trump that they have "agreed" to a fix on DACA and resolved to iron out a border-security plan -- "excluding" the US-Mexico border wall that was one of Trump's most memorable campaign promises. In a statement following their White House dinner, Schumer and Pelosi said the parties had "agreed to enshrine the protections of DACA into law quickly, and to work out a package of border security, excluding the wall, that's acceptable to both sides." The bipartisan DREAM Act would be part of the arrangement, a person briefed on the meeting said.
A deal, if it holds, would be the second major agreement between Trump, Schumer and Pelosi this month, following their pact last week to raise the debt ceiling and extent government funding into December that left the GOP and some of Trump's closest allies flabbergasted. Congressional Republican leaders were absent from Wednesday's dinner.
Schumer, Pelosi, Trump 'agree' to fix DACA - CNNPolitics
Trump sides with Democrats on fiscal issues, throwing Republican plans into chaos

RAMclr-031316-rino-IBD-COLOR-FINAL.jpg

All Along I Thought Trump Wasn’t a Conservative/Republican, But Now I Realize I’m Not

I am for DACA--I am not complaining about this at all, but I am wondering how the right wing of the Republican party are feeling about all this contact with a cough-cough supposedly Republican President who is playing paddy feet with Nancy Pelosi & Chuck Schumer? Because the right wing of the Republican party have attacked (Republicans over the last 6 to 7 years who worked with Democrats and called them "rino's.) It got so bad that John Boehner stated he had to sneak in the back door of the White house to meet with Obama--otherwise he would be attacked in 1000's of conspiracy theories by the right wing. Are you upset about the thought of no WALL?

Last edited:
The RINO element in the "mainstream Republican Party" has zero interest in advancing the agenda The American People voted for. Hence they need to be taught a lesson. Sometimes the teacher experiences a little pain in the process but every now and then there is a sort of pupil epiphany. It's worth the risk - at least until we can primary the bastards out into the street.

Tonight again, Nancy & Chuck Schumer struck a new deal with Trump, after he invited them to a private dinner at the White house--to discuss issues.

"Washington (CNN)Democratic leaders Sen. Chuck Schumer and Rep. Nancy Pelosi said following a Wednesday night meeting with President Donald Trump that they have "agreed" to a fix on DACA and resolved to iron out a border-security plan -- "excluding" the US-Mexico border wall that was one of Trump's most memorable campaign promises. In a statement following their White House dinner, Schumer and Pelosi said the parties had "agreed to enshrine the protections of DACA into law quickly, and to work out a package of border security, excluding the wall, that's acceptable to both sides." The bipartisan DREAM Act would be part of the arrangement, a person briefed on the meeting said.
A deal, if it holds, would be the second major agreement between Trump, Schumer and Pelosi this month, following their pact last week to raise the debt ceiling and extent government funding into December that left the GOP and some of Trump's closest allies flabbergasted. Congressional Republican leaders were absent from Wednesday's dinner.

All Along I Thought Trump Wasn’t a Conservative/Republican, But Now I Realize I’m Not

I am for DACA--I am not complaining about this at all, but I am wondering how "real" Republicans are feeling about all this contact with a cough-cough supposedly Republican President who is playing paddy feet with Nancy Pelosi & Chuck Schumer? Are you upset about the thought of no WALL?
Don't be fooled. If Trump does good here, then give him credit where it's due. But he promised a lot of evil during his campaign. It should take a lot more than just backing away from his threats of killing DACA to convince anybody that Trump is interested in doing any good.

After the meeting, somebody told Trump he couldn't agree to no wall, so he released a statement saying that was just a joke.

After the meeting, somebody told Trump he couldn't agree to no wall, so he released a statement saying that was just a joke.

Don't you find it odd that he is always joking? I don't know why you would want to waste billions on a worthless WALL anyway. You might want to watch this video at the end it will disclose how much money we've already spent on border security.

800x450

The ins and outs of U.S.-Mexico border tunnels

Trump is an independent. He just ran under the Republican banner. If the RINOs won't support him, why shouldn't he accept help from the Democrats if it means advancing his policies?

Would that there were a poll choice saying "Trump's party affiliation isn't the problem."

I find Trump so detestable that I don't care with what party he associates himself. My issue has been and remains that Trump is unfit to hold the office of POTUS. He is not, to my mind, going to be any more fit for that office merely because he changes his party affiliation.

Trump is an independent. He just ran under the Republican banner. If the RINOs won't support him, why shouldn't he accept help from the Democrats if it means advancing his policies?

But he has no policies to advance. He will claim to be for any policy that he thinks helps his popularity ratings. Pandering to the crazies got him elected, but staying with them is hurting his popularity ratings. Time for a change.

Don't you find it odd that he is always joking? I don't know why you would want to waste billions on a worthless WALL anyway. You might want to watch this video at the end it will disclose how much money we've already spent on border security.

800x450

The ins and outs of U.S.-Mexico border tunnels

I find everything about Trump odd.

Trump sides with Democrats on fiscal issues, throwing Republican plans into chaos

I am for DACA--I am not complaining about this at all, but I am wondering how the right wing of the Republican party are feeling about all this contact with a cough-cough supposedly Republican President who is playing paddy feet with Nancy Pelosi & Chuck Schumer? Because the right wing of the Republican party have attacked (Republicans over the last 6 to 7 years who worked with Democrats and called them "rino's.) It got so bad that John Boehner stated he had to sneak in the back door of the White house to meet with Obama--otherwise he would be attacked in 1000's of conspiracy theories by the right wing. Are you upset about the thought of no WALL?
BREAKING UPDATE!

Your post is a lie! The Jew Schumer and Pelosi put out a bogus statement last night and got called on it.

From White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders:

Twitter

Sarah Sanders @PressSec
While DACA and border security were both discussed, excluding the wall was certainly not agreed to.
9:21 PM · Sep 13, 2017

And:

White House Spox Refutes Pelosi-Schumer Statement – Excluding Border Wall Not Agreed To

And an extra bonus!

No Deal? Second Trump Official Refutes Democrats' 'Misleading' Statement On DACA, Border Wall

While it’s being widely reported President Trump and Democrat leaders Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer struck a deal, or agreed to work on a deal, the White House’s legislative affairs director Marc Short says not so fast.

Wall Street Journal reporter Rebecca Ballhaus tweeted after the dinner that Short told her the Democrats’ announcement on a deal with the President is “misleading.”

“WH leg affairs director Marc Short calls Dems’ DACA statement “misleading,” says no deal on DACA or border wall $$ was reached tonight,” tweeted Ballhaus.

Last edited:

But he has no policies to advance. He will claim to be for any policy that he thinks helps his popularity ratings. Pandering to the crazies got him elected, but staying with them is hurting his popularity ratings. Time for a change.
Border security, immigration reform, trade, he has plenty of policies to advance (not that you would ever acknowledge any of them).

The RINO element in the "mainstream Republican Party" has zero interest in advancing the agenda The American People voted for. Hence they need to be taught a lesson. Sometimes the teacher experiences a little pain in the process but every now and then there is a sort of pupil epiphany. It's worth the risk - at least until we can primary the bastards out into the street.

psssssssst- commere.

write this down;

the majority of the American people didn't vote for Trump.

think you can remember that? Try real hard.

Maybe instead, the Democrats should change their national affiliation to The United States of America...

...just like Bill Clinton said...that fucking RACIST!

Trump was a registered Democrat in 01. G posted his registration form.

Just because because he changed the paperwork to Republican doesnt mean he changed his views.

tumblr_m0h4m0jyOV1qzss4xo1_500.jpg
tumblr_m0h4m0jyOV1qzss4xo1_500.jpg

BREAKING UPDATE!

Your post is a lie! The Jew Schumer and Pelosi put out a bogus statement last night and got called on it.

From White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders:

Twitter

Sarah Sanders @PressSec
While DACA and border security were both discussed, excluding the wall was certainly not agreed to.
9:21 PM · Sep 13, 2017

And:

White House Spox Refutes Pelosi-Schumer Statement – Excluding Border Wall Not Agreed To

And an extra bonus!

No Deal? Second Trump Official Refutes Democrats' 'Misleading' Statement On DACA, Border Wall

While it’s being widely reported President Trump and Democrat leaders Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer struck a deal, or agreed to work on a deal, the White House’s legislative affairs director Marc Short says not so fast.

Wall Street Journal reporter Rebecca Ballhaus tweeted after the dinner that Short told her the Democrats’ announcement on a deal with the President is “misleading.”

“WH leg affairs director Marc Short calls Dems’ DACA statement “misleading,” says no deal on DACA or border wall $$ was reached tonight,” tweeted Ballhaus.

I don't think so, not after what Trump did last week to Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan. One hour before that meeting they had Trump set to go with an 18 month time limit before they had to talk about raising the debt ceiling, Chuck and Nancy walk into the room, and Trump flipped immediately and went with the Pelosi plan. The Great negotiater, the Big Deal maker didn't even make them a counter offer. McConnell and Ryan (red faced walked out that room--really pissed off)--and white house staffers were apologizing to them all the way out the door. One Republican senator in the room, said it was like a "Love fest" between Trump & Schumer--(both New Yorkers.)
Donald Trump cuts deal with Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, agrees to raise debt limit
King on Trump and Schumer: 'It was almost like a love-in at times' - CNNPolitics

Chuck Schumer stated a couple of weeks ago that Trump is no Republican. He isn't--he never was. Steve Bannon and your right wing talk show hosts made Trump what they wanted him to be for the campaign season. He was their puppet. Being a T.V. reality star used to acting--they pulled off a miracle--told him what to say and do and it worked. Now that he is actually in office, you're watching the REAL Trump in action.

Your problem is-- that Nancy Pelosi & Chuck Schumer are writing legislation for Trump, and Trump's top adviser, Ivanka wants child care subsidies, (another Obamcare type program.) And he also campaigned on single payer health care.
Donald Trump Proposes Child-Care Subsidies
Trump Pushes Single Payer Healthcare, Tax Increase on Wealthy - Breitbart

You were warned over and over again about Trump, but you ignored all those warnings.

TrumpStupidPeopleCartoon.jpg

Rush Limbaugh is on the radio this morning stating that he WARNED you all about Trump---:badgrin: The hell he did!

Last edited:
Should Trump just change his party status to DEMOCRAT now?
You mean should Trump change his party status BACK to Democrat now.

Jesus H. Christ, I've been telling Trump's Chumps that their huckster hero is a New York limousine liberal since day one of his campaign.

trump_registration_highlighted.jpg

Trump was a registered Democrat in 01. G posted his registration form.

Just because because he changed the paperwork to Republican doesnt mean he changed his views.
5zfga1.jpg

Hey, where do I register as a Republican?

Would that there were a poll choice saying "Trump's party affiliation isn't the problem."

I find Trump so detestable that I don't care with what party he associates himself. My issue has been and remains that Trump is unfit to hold the office of POTUS. He is not, to my mind, going to be any more fit for that office merely because he changes his party affiliation.
Yea, because Presidential Presidents stopped with Trumps election :cuckoo:

Only stupid partisan shitheads get mad when someone reaches across the isle. Its quite pathetic.

Forum List

Back