Should the US start banning women teachers under the age of 50 years old?

Jesus two more , this is like becoming an epidemic of women teachers having affairs with their students...and where were all these horny women teachers 35 years ago?

Teacher, 36, charged in illicit, 3-year sex romp with teen boy which led to her 'bearing his child'

Married substitute teacher, 30, accused of sex acts and lewd sexting with eighth grade student

You do realize that the vast majority of cases like this are male teachers with female students?

Its a 'man bites dog' case- these examples are rare enough to be newsworthy.

A girl is more likely to be seduced by a horny male teacher than vice versa.

Not true. In my district/region more female teachers have engaged in sex acts with students than males have (both in raw numbers and per capita). We were told such during a mandatory training that we had to go through a few years ago.

What district or region is that? Because that appears to be an anomaly. What were the percentages?

The thing that is kind of freaky is that many of the women teachers are hot enough to get all the fucking they could ever want from legal aged men.

Jesus two more , this is like becoming an epidemic of women teachers having affairs with their students...and where were all these horny women teachers 35 years ago?

Teacher, 36, charged in illicit, 3-year sex romp with teen boy which led to her 'bearing his child'

Married substitute teacher, 30, accused of sex acts and lewd sexting with eighth grade student

You do realize that the vast majority of cases like this are male teachers with female students?

Not true. In my district/region more female teachers have engaged in sex acts with students than males have (both in raw numbers and per capita). We were told such during a mandatory training that we had to go through a few years ago.

What district or region is that? Because that appears to be an anomaly. What were the percentages?

I work in Florida.

Do your own research, I told you what we were taught and trained for, I don't believe in holding hands in my classroom and I wont do it here either. Usually once somebody has dug their heels so deep into the ground on an issue, it's fruitless to continue the discussion. You have internet access and Google.

I work in Florida.

Do your own research,

That is why I asked for your district or region- since you had decided to make an unsubstantiated claim.

I can't find any substantiation that in Florida that more female teachers have molested students than male teachers. Not anywhere.
Breaking News, Analysis, Politics, Blogs, News Photos, Video, Tech Reviews - TIME.com
Misconduct by female teachers appears to be rising

The thing that is kind of freaky is that many of the women teachers are hot enough to get all the fucking they could ever want from legal aged men.

Like lots of sexual molestation- it may not be exactly about sex. Lots of time it is about power.

In a county this big, women teachers preying on teen boys doesn't seem to be too big a problem. 35 years ago, sexual immorality was looked down upon. Now, people with moral standards are looked down upon.

Incompetent teachers need to be banned. There are many of them and they're easy to find, like the negress "Affirmative Action" English teachers who say "ax" for "ask".
"negress"? :rofl:

You have links because I never read about them in MSM...

Really?- this was big headlines

'I'm glad this is over': Tenn. teacher accused of kidnapping girl arrested in Calif. - CNN

About 781 reported cases a year- how many have you read?
More teachers are having sex with their students. Here’s how schools can stop them.

About 1/3 of all prosecuted cases involve women teachers- so 2/3 involve male teachers
in 2014, just under 800 school employees were prosecuted for student sex crimes – around one-third female.

Female teachers having sex with students: Double standards, lack of awareness

So based upon your OP- where you suggest banning women teachers- looks like we will have to ban twice as many male teachers- just to be safe.....
It is a good thing when they are caught and prosecuted...and not protected by their diocese.

If I had kids of school age these days....oh hayell no would they go to public school.

You have links because I never read about them in MSM...

Really?- this was big headlines

'I'm glad this is over': Tenn. teacher accused of kidnapping girl arrested in Calif. - CNN

About 781 reported cases a year- how many have you read?
More teachers are having sex with their students. Here’s how schools can stop them.

About 1/3 of all prosecuted cases involve women teachers- so 2/3 involve male teachers
in 2014, just under 800 school employees were prosecuted for student sex crimes – around one-third female.

Female teachers having sex with students: Double standards, lack of awareness

So based upon your OP- where you suggest banning women teachers- looks like we will have to ban twice as many male teachers- just to be safe.....
Thanks for proving it's out of control..

So when women are 1/3 less likely than men to have affairs with their students- 'it'- meaning women having affairs with their students- is out of control?

I don't approve of female or male teachers taking advantage of our children. Just pointing out that its odd that suddenly the OP thinks the only issue is women taking advantage of our children.
yeah.....all of it...Catholic church was never this prolific in the abuse dept
Not while anyone was watching.................:eusa_whistle:

Another pyscho woman teacher

Gym teacher, 31, sentenced for cemetery sex romp with teen boy students
Published August 22, 2017
Fox News
1503415269289.png

Charli Parker allegedly had sex with two students.

A former teacher at a private Christian school in Alabama accused of having sex with two underage male students -- including once at a cemetery -- was sentenced to three years in prison Monday after pleading guilty to one charge.
What the heck's wrong with these private christian schools?????

I work in Florida.

Do your own research,

That is why I asked for your district or region- since you had decided to make an unsubstantiated claim.

I can't find any substantiation that in Florida that more female teachers have molested students than male teachers. Not anywhere.
Breaking News, Analysis, Politics, Blogs, News Photos, Video, Tech Reviews - TIME.com

Did you actually read your second link, or did you stop at the first line? smh. It clearly says that the amount of female teachers engaging in sexual conduct with students is unknown because it's not as widely reported, isn't seen as being as serious of an issue, and is catching up to men in numbers. Read your own sources before you use them. smh.

I work in Florida.

Do your own research,

Did you actually read your second link, or did you stop at the first line? smh. It clearly says that the amount of female teachers engaging in sexual conduct with students is unknown because it's not as widely reported, isn't seen as being as serious of an issue, and is catching up to men in numbers. Read your own sources before you use them. smh.

I read the articles- and as I said- neither of them- nor any other article I read supported your claim that more female teachers than male teachers in Florida were molesting students.

Yes- it is not as widely reported- which also doesn't support your claim.

I read my citations- and like I said- not one- nor any other I could find- supports your claim.

BS! Most on young (usu hot) teachers "preying" on young boys.

Does banging your hot teacher mentally scar a teenage boy? I don't think so.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Like lots of sexual molestation- it may not be exactly about sex. Lots of time it is about power.
Maybe sometimes it's about power....... but that makes no sense to me. I suspect often it's about other things.

Forum List

Back