Why are schools closing again when there have been only 803 kids under 19 years old (school age) deaths of 814,805 or 0.03%?

Here is the latest CDC statistics from this web site:Provisional COVID-19 Deaths: Focus on Ages 0-18 Years | Data | Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Now of course you statistically uninformed will say "well yes, but what about the teachers"?
OK... Average age of teachers... 41 years.. and deaths as percent of people 19 years to 44 years in USA = 4.16%
So a teacher should wear a mask!
Why then the move to close schools again when during the last time
"Emergency room visits for suspected suicide attempts among girls between the ages of 12 and 17 increased by 26% during summer 2020 and by 50% during winter 2021,
So let's do as Biden Speaking just before a meeting Monday with some of the nation’s governors,
Biden said: “There is no federal solution. This gets solved at a state level.”

View attachment 581097

can you provide some links to these schools that you say are closing?

How many are closing?

Where are they at?

What percent of total schools are closing?

Why are schools closing again when there have been only 803 kids under 19 years old (school age) deaths of 814,805 or 0.03%?​

You might want to double check your math........

there have been only 803 kids under 19 years old (school age) deaths of 814,805 or 0.03%​

The title above has something very wrong with the arithmetic. Has to be closer to a 1, not a 3, however many decimals there are.
yeah, I'm not sure what numbers he divided to get that percentage. Using his numbers, it's like .09% or something isnt it?

Are you saying it can’t? That requires some kind of proof you haven’t offered
I am saying it cannot kill a young healthy kid. We know for a fact the virus cannot infect the lungs of a child because children do not even have the ACE II type receptor cells developed in their lungs. So they cannot die from the respiratory infection.

It is possible that the other symptoms that are the same as a flu (high fever), could possibly kill a child, as the regular flu can and does every year. It’s extremely rare though, and nothing to get so paranoid that we need to shut down schools over.

I’d say the only children “at risk” are ones suffering from diseases and conditions outlined by the CDC, such as cancer, respiratory issues, etc. Those types might want to consider the vaccine therapy shots. Normal healthy kids, no way. Risk is way too high to get myocarditis.

Because it’s 99.5% fear and 0.5% facts which matches exactly the 0.5% who die With this much less From this .

Why? Because Dem politicians and their henchthugs in the Teachers' Unions have figured out that if they hold children hostage, they'll get bail outs from the Biden Admin.

Why are schools closing again when there have been only 803 kids under 19 years old (school age) deaths of 814,805 or 0.03%?​

You might want to double check your math........
Wow I think I copied wrong! 803/814805 = 0.00098551%

there have been only 803 kids under 19 years old (school age) deaths of 814,805 or 0.03%​

The title above has something very wrong with the arithmetic. Has to be closer to a 1, not a 3, however many decimals there are.
I was very very wrong! it is 0.00098551% when you divide 803/814,805 !
Sorry!

can you provide some links to these schools that you say are closing?

How many are closing?

Where are they at?

What percent of total schools are closing?
Pretty easy if you know how to Google!

K-12 closings tracker: A growing number of districts will start 2022 remote​

'This is a massive in-school transmission rate far exceeding anything we've seen thus far,' district says
Read the article closely!

Schools, classrooms close doors again in latest Covid surge​

As schools brace for another rise in Covid cases, driven by the omicron variant, some are closing their doors again ahead of the winter break.
Prince George’s County in Maryland on Friday became the first major school district to announce that all students will transition to remote learning as cases surge.

Are schools closing again due to Covid? What the new Omicron variant means for the Christmas school term​

Pretty easy if you know how to Google!

K-12 closings tracker: A growing number of districts will start 2022 remote​

'This is a massive in-school transmission rate far exceeding anything we've seen thus far,' district says

Wow, that is fewer than I expected.

Seems it is not really a big problem after all.

I'm not sure why you would close a school. My kid has been in school all year (and most of last year as well) no masks and basically no one in the school is vax'd. We have almost 1k kids in the school. Roughly 100 reported cases kids and staff combined. Noone seriously sick. Could be just lucky, I guess.

I'm not sure why you would close a school. My kid has been in school all year (and most of last year as well) no masks and basically no one in the school is vax'd. We have almost 1k kids in the school. Roughly 100 reported cases kids and staff combined. Noone seriously sick. Could be just lucky, I guess.

I can see it happening for a short time if there is a large outbreak among the staff. It should only be done on a school by school basis and only for short periods of time.

One of the examples in the link was a school that started winter break a few days early. That is a smart way to do it

I can see it happening for a short time if there is a large outbreak among the staff. It should only be done on a school by school basis and only for short periods of time.

One of the examples in the link was a school that started winter break a few days early. That is a smart way to do it
That’s fair though I do wonder if that actually does anything. IMO it’s basically inevitable that you will get COVID and all these measures do is drag out that timeline. Maybe that’s a good thing and maybe it isn’t.

Do you think I copied ALL the articles? With your attention span I figured 3 should be sufficient..
The "Science" says under age 18 kids don't have as many "comorbidity" symptoms, i.e. Diabetes, Obese,etc.
That's why people over 65 make up 75% of the deaths! Those of us in that category have a lot of comorbidity issues including others I've not listed.

Forum List

Back