Should the US start banning women teachers under the age of 50 years old?

In a county this big, women teachers preying on teen boys doesn't seem to be too big a problem. 35 years ago, sexual immorality was looked down upon. Now, people with moral standards are looked down upon.

Incompetent teachers need to be banned. There are many of them and they're easy to find, like the negress "Affirmative Action" English teachers who say "ax" for "ask".

Jesus two more , this is like becoming an epidemic of women teachers having affairs with their students...and where were all these horny women teachers 35 years ago?

Teacher, 36, charged in illicit, 3-year sex romp with teen boy which led to her 'bearing his child'

Married substitute teacher, 30, accused of sex acts and lewd sexting with eighth grade student

You do realize that the vast majority of cases like this are male teachers with female students?

Its a 'man bites dog' case- these examples are rare enough to be newsworthy.

A girl is more likely to be seduced by a horny male teacher than vice versa.

Jesus two more , this is like becoming an epidemic of women teachers having affairs with their students...and where were all these horny women teachers 35 years ago?

Teacher, 36, charged in illicit, 3-year sex romp with teen boy which led to her 'bearing his child'

Married substitute teacher, 30, accused of sex acts and lewd sexting with eighth grade student

You do realize that the vast majority of cases like this are male teachers with female students?

You have links because I never read about them in MSM...

Apples and oranges really. If a girl gets seduced by a male teacher, it's completely wrong. If a male student gets seduced by a female teacher, it's usually to his approval.

Plus these are not some ugly pigs doing the seducing in many cases. Some of teachers are down right hot.

I think there should be two sets of laws for teachers: one for males and the other for females. If the law catches a female teacher getting it on with a male student, maybe a fifty dollar fine or something. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Really?- this was big headlines

'I'm glad this is over': Tenn. teacher accused of kidnapping girl arrested in Calif. - CNN

About 781 reported cases a year- how many have you read?
More teachers are having sex with their students. Here’s how schools can stop them.

About 1/3 of all prosecuted cases involve women teachers- so 2/3 involve male teachers
in 2014, just under 800 school employees were prosecuted for student sex crimes – around one-third female.

Female teachers having sex with students: Double standards, lack of awareness

So based upon your OP- where you suggest banning women teachers- looks like we will have to ban twice as many male teachers- just to be safe.....

'I'm glad this is over': Tenn. teacher accused of kidnapping girl arrested in Calif. - CNN

More teachers are having sex with their students. Here’s how schools can stop them.

About 1/3 of all prosecuted cases involve women teachers- so 2/3 involve male teachers
in 2014, just under 800 school employees were prosecuted for student sex crimes – around one-third female.

So based upon your OP- where you suggest banning women teachers- looks like we will have to ban twice as many male teachers- just to be safe.....
Thanks for proving it's out of control..

Apples and oranges really. If a girl gets seduced by a male teacher, it's completely wrong. If a male student gets seduced by a female teacher, it's usually to his approval.

Plus these are not some ugly pigs doing the seducing in many cases. Some of teachers are down right hot.

I think there should be two sets of laws for teachers: one for males and the other for females. If the law catches a female teacher getting it on with a male student, maybe a fifty dollar fine or something. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

U.S. cracks down on female teachers who sexually abuse students

1/3 rd holy crap yup my op is correct ..

So when women are 1/3 less likely than men to have affairs with their students- 'it'- meaning women having affairs with their students- is out of control?

I don't approve of female or male teachers taking advantage of our children. Just pointing out that its odd that suddenly the OP thinks the only issue is women taking advantage of our children.

U.S. cracks down on female teachers who sexually abuse students
Good- the women teachers should be prosecuted as vigorously as the men teachers.

So when women are 1/3 less likely than men to have affairs with their students- 'it'- meaning women having affairs with their students- is out of control?

I don't approve of female or male teachers taking advantage of our children. Just pointing out that its odd that suddenly the OP thinks the only issue is women taking advantage of our children.
yeah.....all of it...Catholic church was never this prolific in the abuse dept

I am telling you this is becoming an epidemic...

Inside the minds of women who have sex with boys

What is going on in the minds of these women?

First, there is the obvious: In order for an adult to manipulate an adolescent to have sex, that adult has to have little regard for free will. The adolescent in such a scenario — relatively new to sexual encounters and potentially worried about the consequences of saying no — would be ill-equipped to refuse the advances of his teacher.

What sort of women have so little regard for the autonomy of others? Generally, they are women whose own boundaries were shattered in childhood or adolescence. It is cliché, but also true, that sexual offenders were most often victims themselves (whether of sexual misconduct or physical violence or significant emotional violence).

As I have said before, there’s no original evil left in the world; everyone is just recycling pain now.

If some of the most intense dramas in a person’s life have been ones of being overtaken, the notion of heartlessly wielding power or, conversely, yielding to it again can be a nearly irresistible dynamic.

epidemic of women teachers having affairs with their students.

Why couldn't I catch it when I was in school?

4bf0a8876ac49d799fdf3fbe7f62440f--sexy-teacher-bad-teacher.jpg

Another pyscho woman teacher

Gym teacher, 31, sentenced for cemetery sex romp with teen boy students
Published August 22, 2017
Fox News
1503415269289.png

Charli Parker allegedly had sex with two students.

A former teacher at a private Christian school in Alabama accused of having sex with two underage male students -- including once at a cemetery -- was sentenced to three years in prison Monday after pleading guilty to one charge.

Why the heck does these people want to spend a few years in jail for?

*Sheesh*

Why don't these girls just go to a bar or something?

Why the heck does these people want to spend a few years in jail for?

*Sheesh*

Why don't these girls just go to a bar or something?

Why do you focus exclusively on female teachers?

Suit: Buena gym teacher had sex with student outside bar

636232892026420013-16832257-1235327783188428-525505365888616930-n.jpg

CAMDEN - A Buena Regional High School gym teacher had sex with a student twice in a vehicle parked outside a bar, then later offered her money and marijuana after instructing the teen not to tell police about their relationship, a lawsuit alleges.

Trial next month for former North Kitsap teacher charged with sexual misconduct

PORT ORCHARD — A former North Kitsap High School teacher charged with engaging in sex acts with a student on campus during the summer of 2014 is scheduled for trial next month in Kitsap County Superior Court.

Michael Paul Carnegie, 38, who taught Spanish at the high school, was charged in May with first-degree sexual misconduct with a minor.

A district official said Carnegie no longer works for North Kitsap School District and that the district initially decided to not inform parents and the community of the allegations. After being asked about the allegations by the Kitsap Sun, the district notified parents and employees about them in a letter sent Thursday afternoon.

Poulsbo Police alleged a former traffic safety student of Carnegie’s, then 17, said she and Carnegie engaged in sex acts in his classroom in the school and in a car parked nearby.

Not true. In my district/region more female teachers have engaged in sex acts with students than males have (both in raw numbers and per capita). We were told such during a mandatory training that we had to go through a few years ago.

Forum List

Back