Should the US start banning women teachers under the age of 50 years old?

We're looking at the situation through the eyes of grown adults and not 16/17 year old kids. Most people when they were 17 would have told all of their friends.

True, but even after bragging, most teenage boys should be smart enough to absolutely deny it when the authorities ask about it. And still, I doubt most boys would do much bragging in the fist place, because they know the stakes.

We're looking at the situation through the eyes of grown adults and not 16/17 year old kids. Most people when they were 17 would have told all of their friends.

True, but even after bragging, most teenage boys should be smart enough to absolutely deny it when the authorities ask about it. And still, I doubt most boys would do much bragging in the fist place, because they know the stakes.

You're giving the average 16/17 way too much credit and again you're viewing through the lens of a grown adult, not a teenage boy who probably lost their virginity to their (hot) teacher, and have a chip on their shoulder already. It's being a teenage boy and comes with the territory.

I suspect there would be lots of bragging withing the group of their close friends. To adults, not so much.

As long as the student is over 18 who gives a fuck? If they're under 18 that is a problem and the teacher should be punished to the extreme.

In most states even if the student is 18 years old- if they are still in high school, it is illegal for the teacher to have sex with them- for the same reason most states prohibit sex between patients and their psychologists- there is too much risk of abuse by someone in a position of authority.

Jesus two more , this is like becoming an epidemic of women teachers having affairs with their students...and where were all these horny women teachers 35 years ago?

Teacher, 36, charged in illicit, 3-year sex romp with teen boy which led to her 'bearing his child'

Married substitute teacher, 30, accused of sex acts and lewd sexting with eighth grade student

You do realize that the vast majority of cases like this are male teachers with female students?

Its a 'man bites dog' case- these examples are rare enough to be newsworthy.

A girl is more likely to be seduced by a horny male teacher than vice versa.

BS! Most on young (usu hot) teachers "preying" on young boys.

Does banging your hot teacher mentally scar a teenage boy? I don't think so.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Did you get to bang your hot teacher or is that just speculation on your part?

Jesus two more , this is like becoming an epidemic of women teachers having affairs with their students...and where were all these horny women teachers 35 years ago?

Teacher, 36, charged in illicit, 3-year sex romp with teen boy which led to her 'bearing his child'

Married substitute teacher, 30, accused of sex acts and lewd sexting with eighth grade student

You do realize that the vast majority of cases like this are male teachers with female students?

Its a 'man bites dog' case- these examples are rare enough to be newsworthy.

A girl is more likely to be seduced by a horny male teacher than vice versa.

BS! Most on young (usu hot) teachers "preying" on young boys.

Does banging your hot teacher mentally scar a teenage boy? I don't think so.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Not BS....just the facts- a girl is more likely to be seduced by a male teacher than a boy is by a female teacher.

How they get seduced is likely to be very much the same. Just boys aren't going to get pregnant.

Ex-PE teacher, 40, accused of sex romp with student -- again

Ex-PE teacher, 40, accused of sex romp with student -- again

Holy shit and she is hot!

170815-teacher-sexual-relationship-teen-feature-1.jpg

10 years in jail ....what a waste

Kindergarten teacher, 39, who had sex with at least six teens agrees to jail time

Kindergarten teacher, 39, who had sex with at least six teens agrees to jail time

As part of the agreement, 39-year-old Heather Lee Robertson will be required to surrender her teaching certification and register as a sex offender for the rest of her life.

Robertson was facing six charges of sexual assault of a child and six counts of having an improper relationship with a student. She would have faced up to 240 years in prison if convicted on all counts.

It's a problem whether male or female Teacher. Teenagers are already dealing with physical changes and their brains are not fully formed. It sucks that adults are exploiting, abusing and traumatizing them.

Hope you don't mind Bear but here are some added criminal , union protected , highly paid and taxpayer paid pedophile teachers . And not only are they pedophile but many are unAmerican , lefty pedophile . --- The big list: Female teachers with students --- as i said , hope you don't mind Bear .

No sure about a 50 year old minimum for teachers, but... There is no reason that students couldn't, nor shouldn't be completing their current curriculums, and graduating by age 16. Most of the time you hear of these stories; the people having sex are in the same "pool" so to speak when it comes to biological reproduction. Seldom is there anything surprising about the bulk of these stories.

Forum List

Back