Should the U.S. have gone to war in 1917?

There are 10 reasons we stepped in to help Europe...

The Jews

The Jews

The Jews

The Jews

The Jews

The Jews

The Jews

The Jews

The Jews

The Jews
You forgot: The Jews.

33e.jpg

And do you really think U.S. intervention helped Europe? U.S. involvement led to the Carthaginian peace of the Treaty of Versailles and more instability and war.
I'm sure each one of the powers had a crystal ball at hand to see what they were doing would lead to an even more destructive war........ :rolleyes:

Oh and your idiotic poster speaks volumes........ about you........

How did the United States become entangled in World War I?

The United States was sucked into the Great War (World War I) 100 years ago in 1917. The war did not serve American interests, rather the interests of certain British and American elites. Said elites employed propaganda to trick Americans into supporting the war.

Consider the efforts of:

1) Zionists

2) War Profiteers

3) Progressives who used Wilson and then discarded him after they got their war

4) The British
Wow, just wow........

How about trade and cultural ties to Britain, the refusal of the Germans to stop sinking neutral American ships but the final straw was the Zimmerman Note, a secret diplomatic note from Germany attempting to have Mexico declare war on the US and offering US territory to the Mexican government for joining Germany in the war.

Milestones: 1914–1920 - Office of the Historian
The Zimmerman note said...
“We intend to begin unrestricted submarine warfare on the first of February. We shall endeavor in spite of this to keep the United States neutral. In the event of this not succeeding, we make Mexico a proposal of an alliance on the following basis: Make war together, make peace together, generous financial support, and an understanding on our part that Mexico is to re-conquer the lost territory in Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona. The settlement detail is left to you. “

The US should have stayed neutral. Instead the evil Democrat Wilson re-instituted slavery and forced US citizens to go to the meat grinder against their will.

The Democratic party is the party of slavery. The Democratic party is the most morally bankrupt organization that has ever existed in America.[/COLOR]
29e062e3631110ba782eee7023494de2a38b630ae3348d87c8e1a5bfdfe62dbb.jpg

There are 10 reasons we stepped in to help Europe...

The Jews

The Jews

The Jews

The Jews

The Jews

The Jews

The Jews

The Jews

The Jews

The Jews
You forgot: The Jews.

33e.jpg

And do you really think U.S. intervention helped Europe? U.S. involvement led to the Carthaginian peace of the Treaty of Versailles and more instability and war.
I'm sure each one of the powers had a crystal ball at hand to see what they were doing would lead to an even more destructive war........ :rolleyes:
No crystal ball needed to predict further conflict. The Allied powers had signed various treaties which charged up ethnic conflict.

Oh and your idiotic poster speaks volumes........ about you........
If you're going to be confused, vague, and ill-informed - maybe you shouldn't be humorless as well.

The United States was sucked into the Great War (World War I) 100 years ago in 1917. The war did not serve American interests, rather the interests of certain British and American elites. Said elites employed propaganda to trick Americans into supporting the war.

Consider the efforts of:

1) Zionists

2) War Profiteers

4) The British
Wow, just wow........

How about trade and cultural ties to Britain, the refusal of the Germans to stop sinking neutral American ships but the final straw was the Zimmerman Note, a secret diplomatic note from Germany attempting to have Mexico declare war on the US and offering US territory to the Mexican government for joining Germany in the war.

“We intend to begin unrestricted submarine warfare on the first of February. We shall endeavor in spite of this to keep the United States neutral. In the event of this not succeeding, we make Mexico a proposal of an alliance on the following basis: Make war together, make peace together, generous financial support, and an understanding on our part that Mexico is to re-conquer the lost territory in Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona. The settlement detail is left to you. “

The US should have stayed neutral. Instead the evil Democrat Wilson re-instituted slavery and forced US citizens to go to the meat grinder against their will.

The Democratic party is the party of slavery. The Democratic party is the most morally bankrupt organization that has ever existed in America.[/COLOR]
Good comeback!

Of course you know everything I said is right. That's why you resorted to a fallacious ad hominem attack rather than a rebuttal.

Consider the efforts of:

1) Zionists

2) War Profiteers

4) The British
Wow, just wow........

Good comeback!

Of course you know everything I said is right. That's why you resorted to a fallacious ad hominem attack rather than a rebuttal.
Felicitous and ad hominem? You hacks give yourself waaaaaay to much credit. I responded appropriately to extreme stupidity.

I see you have projection down to an art.
Of course if you're what you appear to be coming across as your "solutions" to the evils of humanity aren't solutions at all, they're part of the problem, one of the evils.

Consider the efforts of:

1) Zionists

2) War Profiteers

4) The British
Wow, just wow........

Good comeback!

Felicitous and ad hominem? You hacks give yourself waaaaaay to much credit. I responded appropriately to extreme stupidity.
You should have thanked me for the history lesson.

Wow, just wow........

Good comeback!

Sure thing professor...... How about we compare degrees, I'll show you my four (including History) and you show me your second grade graduation certificate. :thup:

Good comeback!

Sure thing professor...... How about we compare degrees, I'll show you my four (including History) and you show me your second grade graduation certificate. :thup:
And you still didn't know that Wilson re-instituted slavery. Shows how much good those degrees did you.

Personally, I have a 158 IQ and didn't need any professors to tutor me like you did.

Good comeback!

And you still didn't know that Wilson re-instituted slavery. Shows how much good those degrees did you.

Personally, I have a 158 IQ and didn't need any professors to tutor me like you did.

You left off the (-) in front of it.........
Your choice of descriptor indicates a high degree of emotive rationalization. How about it snowflake?

Good comeback!

Your choice of descriptor indicates a high degree of emotive rationalization. How about it snowflake?
The point is that I'm right. And your ad hominems or other fallacious reasoning cannot change that fact.

The point is that I'm right. And your ad hominems or other fallacious reasoning cannot change that fact.
Yes you are "right", you're just not correct.......... And you can keep claiming fallacious reasoning and ad hominems all day long, doesn't change the fact that you're a partisan hack who has only intimate knowledge of the end of your nose.

Oh and look up the difference between slavery and indentured servitude........ In the case of drafting it would be more akin to indentured servitude by lottery but with certain personal protections guaranteed by law that slaves never had. It's amazing what one can learn if they're willing and open to learning...........

Oh and look up the difference between slavery and indentured servitude........ In the case of drafting it would be more akin to indentured servitude by lottery but with certain personal protections guaranteed by law that slaves never had. It's amazing what one can learn if they're willing and open to learning...........
Wrong! Military conscription is not indentured servitude. It is involuntary servitude. AKA slavery. A particularly vile form of slavery.

Wrong! Military conscription is not indentured servitude. It is involuntary servitude. AKA slavery. A particularly vile form of slavery.
Well sparknuts, since looking up the difference between the two is beyond you capabilities as is rational cognition I'll leave you to your own partisan delusions. :thup:

Well sparknuts, since looking up the difference between the two is beyond you capabilities as is rational cognition I'll leave you to your own partisan delusions. :thup:
Your concession is respectfully accepted.

American entry into World War I - Wikipedia

Sinking of American merchant ships[edit]
In early 1917 Berlin forced the issue. Its declared decision on 31 January 1917 to target neutral shipping in a designated war-zone[91] became the immediate cause of the entry of the United States into the war.[92]Five American merchant ships went down in March. Outraged public opinion now overwhelmingly supported Wilson when he asked Congress for a declaration of war on April 2, 1917.[93]

Yes

Your concession is respectfully accepted.
Delusional to the end...... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Don't worry snowflake, you'll get over it, if not then I would suggest psychiatric counseling. :thup:

Forum List

Back