Should the U.S. have gone to war in 1917?

ALLAHCAUST

For 1200 years, Islam had been bent on world conquest. The most recent attempt at that had been led by the Turks and ended after their defeat in World War I. It had gotten all the way to Vienna, where it peaked on SEPTEMBER ELEVENTH, 1683. Wise European leaders predicted that a new jihad would arise, and that it would be led by the Arabs. Because Europe was severely weakened by World War I and also lost its will to fight, this jihad could not be crushed unless two infidel outposts, Israel and Lebanon, were established deep in what the Arabs claimed was totally their own territory.. So the establishment of those two decoys was purely a military strategy and had nothing to do with the reasons you are told. Of course, the West could not tell the Arabs outright how little it believed that peaceful coexistence was ever possible with such a hostile and fanatic religion.
Europe felt threatened by the Arabs back in 1919?? .
BUYING TIME AS TIME MARCHES BACKWARD

Unlike those with no long-term historical memory, wise men correctly predicted that the jihad would rise again. For decades, the establishment of the Jewish and Lebanese Christian decoys delayed the present attack on the West. The ignorant or bribed pundits preach that the Nazislamis are has-beens like the Vikings, and that jihad against Infidelphia is ancient history. We must not surrender our minds to short-sighted viewpoints. Those suckered into believing in credentialed cretins are always in for a surprise. Haven't you had enough of that?

So Europe was threatened by Muslims despite the fact that "almost the entire Muslim world was occupied by foreign forces, something that had never happened before".
The Blind Leading the Blinded

Foreign forces that had been weakened by World War I and had to handle a new threat from Communism. The Moslem Brotherhood, established in the 1920s, could foresee that the occupation by exhausted nations wouldn't last. So the time was ripe to lay the groundwork for a new jihad. World War II made the West even weaker. Even though the attack on Israel in 1948 was pathetically premature, it signaled the widespread desire to renew the perpetual jihad. The first victory was Algerian independence in the 1960s, but our ignorant leaders saw that as nationalism or even Communism. We are still in denial, proven by the fact that our misleaders refer to a War on Terror rather than a War on Islam.

The first victory was Algerian independence in the 1960s, but our ignorant leaders saw that as nationalism or even Communism. We are still in denial, proven by the fact that our misleaders refer to a War on Terror rather than a War on Islam.
Islam is not the greatest threat to the U.S. What percent of the American population is Muslim? What is the most powerful Islamic nation? How can this nation harm the U.S.? Isn't Communism led by the CCP a far more serious threat?

The first victory was Algerian independence in the 1960s, but our ignorant leaders saw that as nationalism or even Communism. We are still in denial, proven by the fact that our misleaders refer to a War on Terror rather than a War on Islam.
Islam is not the greatest threat to the U.S. What percent of the American population is Muslim? What is the most powerful Islamic nation? How can this nation harm the U.S.? Isn't Communism led by the CCP a far more serious threat?

The percentage of the us population can and will rise, the only question is how dramatically.

Our allies are even more at risk of this.

The percentage of the us population can and will rise, the only question is how dramatically.

You're right some of the European countries are at risk. Let them focus on combating Islam if they want. Do you want the U.S. to defend Europe from Islam and then have the Europeans attack us for helping them? Remember the monster demonstrations in Europe against Bush and his wars?

You're right some of the European countries are at risk. Let them focus on combating Islam if they want. Do you want the U.S. to defend Europe from Islam and then have the Europeans attack us for helping them? Remember the monster demonstrations in Europe against Bush and his wars?

No, I do not want to defend Europe from their own stupidity.

Neither do I want to repeat it here, nor do I want to pretend that an Europe with a strong muslim population, won't be a problem for US.

No, I do not want to defend Europe from their own stupidity.

Neither do I want to repeat it here, nor do I want to pretend that an Europe with a strong muslim population, won't be a problem for US.
Dump the Muzzylovers and align with Russia and Serbia.

The sole reason the Jewish homeland was established was as a decoy to the next reign of terror.
Could you explain this?
ALLAHCAUST

For 1200 years, Islam had been bent on world conquest. The most recent attempt at that had been led by the Turks and ended after their defeat in World War I. It had gotten all the way to Vienna, where it peaked on SEPTEMBER ELEVENTH, 1683. Wise European leaders predicted that a new jihad would arise, and that it would be led by the Arabs. Because Europe was severely weakened by World War I and also lost its will to fight, this jihad could not be crushed unless two infidel outposts, Israel and Lebanon, were established deep in what the Arabs claimed was totally their own territory.. So the establishment of those two decoys was purely a military strategy and had nothing to do with the reasons you are told. Of course, the West could not tell the Arabs outright how little it believed that peaceful coexistence was ever possible with such a hostile and fanatic religion.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Whatever he's on, I want some! Wow, what complete and utter drivel. Oh, BTW the battle for Vienna started on 12th September, not the 11th.

The sole reason the Jewish homeland was established was as a decoy to the next reign of terror.
Could you explain this?
ALLAHCAUST

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Whatever he's on, I want some! Wow, what complete and utter drivel. Oh, BTW the battle for Vienna started on 12th September, not the 11th.

For a second I thought you were being so harsh on him BECAUSE he was one day off on when the battle started...

lol!

Could you explain this?
ALLAHCAUST

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

For a second I thought you were being so harsh on him BECAUSE he was one day off on when the battle started...

lol!
Nah, anyone that can't spell "Holocaust" is to be pitied...;)

Forum List

Back