Should the President...

Can the president dissolve a media outlet when that outlet criticizes him?

• Yes! The fake news is the enemy of the people

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • No! We live under a constitution that protects the press

Votes: 26 92.9%

• Total voters

Nosmo King

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2009
Buckle of the Rust Belt
Should the president dissolve media outlets that post criticisms of him? Should the president determine that a media outlet I see posting "fake news" and summarily dissolve them?

Should the president dissolve media outlets that post criticisms of him? Should the president determine that a media outlet I see posting "fake news" and summarily dissolve them?
This is a strawman argument. Noone said to dissolve them.
They are killing themselves. They are overtly partisan and they don't eve try to hide it.
So in 2024, they will say the same things about the next republican, the cats out, cant put it back in. The press is leftwing and an arm of the democrat party.

Yes. He should. Then he can be impeached.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Yes. He should. Then he can be impeached.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
..and of course you think Big Ears should have been impeached for what he did to James Rosen and AP...right?

if the orange gropenführer had his druthers he would. he's an ignoramus when it comes to the constitution... he did suggest something along those lines b4 he was told he couldn't.

images.png

trumpthreat_M3tusb_G.jpg

Forum List

Back