Should the President...

Can the president dissolve a media outlet when that outlet criticizes him?

• Yes! The fake news is the enemy of the people

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • No! We live under a constitution that protects the press

Votes: 26 92.9%

• Total voters
Is the press really the enemy of the people?

Even Lyin' Sarah won't answer that one!

Why would she? White House press briefings are about her telling you the President's position; they're not about her personal opinions. It's called "professionalism". Perhaps you've heard of it.

The Huckleberry Chick PROFESSIONAL?

:iyfyus.jpg:

FYI, "professional" is not defined as "doing things leftists approve of".

You complain a lot.

you are whining about my complaining.

Just stating a fact. Was my font whiny?

lol... more like bitchy. it suits you.

My font was the same as yours? You too must be a bitch!!! :)

step it up a bit, you are floundering, little troll like poster ....

Man. Every Leftist is always so cranky.

Good lord, NOBODY intends to do that.

He sure as hell wishes he could though!

Trump pushes to challenge media network licenses

In a perfect TrumpWorld - Only Fox and Sinclair Media would exist.
Shoot journalists who write mean stuff dead in the street, toss them off balconies or into jail.
Putin/Erdogan/Duterte-Style!

If he takes their licenses, they can still say all they want, it’s kinda like all the banning of conservatives on social media, liberals say that not taking away their freedom of speech because they can still say what they want, what’s different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

& paper ballots.

I wouldn't have an issue with that, or go back to the mechanical machines NY used to have.

georgia has a huuuuuge problem with that. bigley. hmmm, i wonder why?
so basically you guys whine about any type of voting.....sorry bro, you just have to learn most people don't like your hatefilled nutjob leftwing bullshit

sounds like you are whining that people have wised up to (R) dirty tricks.
Nah it doesn't even counter the dead people or illegals or the other tricks you guys play.

you guys blame voting methods like you do bags from the grocery store

paper or plastic?

lol... fake news.

CNN is nothing but conspiracy theories and Trump hate 24/7

FSTV-_Fox-_News-_Magnet.jpg

Fox News host Tucker Carlson is being criticized for telling his viewers on Friday night that they should distrust news reports from the “big news stations.”

“If you're looking to understand what's actually happening in this country, always assume the opposite of whatever they're telling you on the big news stations,” Carlson said...'

Tucker Carlson criticized for warning Fox News viewers about ‘big news stations’

so.... uh.... ya, you did.

lol...

"Just remember, what you are seeing and what you are reading is not what's happening... "Just stick with us, don't believe the crap you see from these people, the fake news."
~ donald trump

"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

— George Orwell, "1984"

if the orange gropenführer had his druthers he would. he's an ignoramus when it comes to the constitution... he did suggest something along those lines b4 he was told he couldn't.

images.png

trumpthreat_M3tusb_G.jpg

And yet he hasn't.

only cause he couldn't.

Or maybe because he's trolling you, and you're incredibly gullible.

neh... he's just not that clever, given the stellar playground nics he hands out & the awesome use of his best words....

FSTV-_Fox-_News-_Magnet.jpg

Fox News host Tucker Carlson is being criticized for telling his viewers on Friday night that they should distrust news reports from the “big news stations.”

“If you're looking to understand what's actually happening in this country, always assume the opposite of whatever they're telling you on the big news stations,” Carlson said...'

Tucker Carlson criticized for warning Fox News viewers about ‘big news stations’

so.... uh.... ya, you did.

But wait, Fox gets the best ratings of all the news networks. Doesn't that make them the "BIGGEST news station"?

I'm so confused ...

Little Fucker --- errr Tucker should go back to the bow tie. :)

anigif_enhanced-buzz-1729-1359146021-3.gif

Why would she? White House press briefings are about her telling you the President's position; they're not about her personal opinions. It's called "professionalism". Perhaps you've heard of it.

One way I would define "professional" is having more self-worth than to day after day, week after week and year after year - LIE

A true professional doesn't lie, and if told to by their boss - they go find another job.

sarah-sanders-on-yesterday-when-people-call-me-a-liar-33558062.png

Last edited:
Good lord, NOBODY intends to do that.

He sure as hell wishes he could though!

Trump pushes to challenge media network licenses

In a perfect TrumpWorld - Only Fox and Sinclair Media would exist.
Shoot journalists who write mean stuff dead in the street, toss them off balconies or into jail.
Putin/Erdogan/Duterte-Style!

If he takes their licenses, they can still say all they want, it’s kinda like all the banning of conservatives on social media, liberals say that not taking away their freedom of speech because they can still say what they want, what’s different.

We have this thing called freedom of the press/ freedom of broadcasting - perhaps you've heard of it. Alex Jones and his half baked conspiracy theories and incitement to violence were being broadcast by a pirate station that HAD no license. Additionally, he was yelling fire in a crowded theater.

U.S. Sues Operators Of Pirate Radio Station That Aired Alex Jones' Show

Freedom of speech, freedom of broadcasting etc do not allow these things.

One way I would define "professional" is having more self-worth than to day after day, week after week and year after year - LIE

A true professional doesn't lie, and if told to by their boss - they go find another job.

Hey! Where did Cecilie1200 go? :D

"One way I would define professional is any way I can define it to criticize Trump!"

Hey! Where did Cecilie1200 go? :D

Cecilie has a family and a life. Try it sometime.

"One way I would define professional is any way I can define it to criticize Trump!"

Political opinions have nothing to do with professionalism. So therefore I would choose someone who is honest over someone who had a belief or opinion that I didn't agree with. Try it sometime. :wink:

Political opinions have nothing to do with professionalism. So therefore I would choose someone who is honest over someone who had a belief or opinion that I didn't agree with. Try it sometime. :wink:

You are correct that political opinions have nothing to do with professionalism. You're delusional if you think you're not talking solely about your political opinions. You're such a champion of honesty? Try using some on yourself.

Forum List

Back