Should the mods/admins enforce Zone 2 Rules in the Politics Forum?

Should the Political Forum not allow flaming/name calling?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have no faith in your fellow members. Rule with an iron fist...root out those who won't follow the rules and everything will come down. Most people that get into the flame wars around here are only responding in kind. Get rid of the idiots and quality members will come. Or, keep it the same and we will get more new members like warwulf. Again, it comes down to what kind of forum the admins want.

If you want a board where everyone agrees with your bullshit I have plenty of suggestions for you. This place works because people can express themselves without worrying about the boot of tyranny coming down on their throats. Feel free to go to a pace where you can say stupid things and not get called on it if you don't like it here.

I don't need people to agree with me. I don't care if I am insulted. You should pay attention. There are many members on this forum who I enjoy talking shit too and vice versa. Regretfully, there is a bunch that take it too seriously and get butthurt and there is a BIG group who take advantage of that freedom to spew racist nonsense.

Yet you are in this thread complaining about the insults, while I am defending them.

That tells me more than anything you can say. If you really believed what you just typed you wouldn't be asking the mods to change things, would you?

You know them when they spew their nonsense. I am not saying ban the raging racist immediately. Give them a chance to clean up their act...but when they spew their nonsense...gone! When they come back and do it again...gone!

Pretty simple.

Why, are you afraid you will catch it?

Catch what? It seems to me you just want the freedom to be an internet tough guy.

I am not the bigot in this conversation, am I?

No, not at all. MANY people think that Teapers are racist...it just isn't me. Don't you think that sort of destroys the movement...which is admirable (their published ideals)? I believe Teapers destroy the GOP and I look forward to the day they start their armed revolution...and are eliminated.

Yes, there are a lot of people just as stupid as you are in the world, I am sure that makes you feel better. Frankly, it scares the fuck out of me.

See, you can't even follow the rules now. I can see why you object to moderation. I would report you - just out of principle, but the mods wouldn't do anything and it takes too much effort.

Read my fucking signature, the get back to me.

If you want a board where everyone agrees with your bullshit I have plenty of suggestions for you. This place works because people can express themselves without worrying about the boot of tyranny coming down on their throats. Feel free to go to a pace where you can say stupid things and not get called on it if you don't like it here.

I don't need people to agree with me. I don't care if I am insulted. You should pay attention. There are many members on this forum who I enjoy talking shit too and vice versa. Regretfully, there is a bunch that take it too seriously and get butthurt and there is a BIG group who take advantage of that freedom to spew racist nonsense.

Yet you are in this thread complaining about the insults, while I am defending them.

That tells me more than anything you can say. If you really believed what you just typed you wouldn't be asking the mods to change things, would you?

:lol: You are not paying attention. This isn't my thread. I do think if we got rid of the racists - this forum would be much better. I do enjoy a good debate with the insults and personal attacks...but that is always ruined by the racists.

Just look at how [MENTION=47870]Vigilante[/MENTION] and I interact. I wouldn't change that. I don't want that to be changed at all. But the racist nonsense spewed by the hard core neo-nazis and racist Teapers needs to go.

Yes, there are a lot of people just as stupid as you are in the world, I am sure that makes you feel better. Frankly, it scares the fuck out of me.

See, you can't even follow the rules now. I can see why you object to moderation. I would report you - just out of principle, but the mods wouldn't do anything and it takes too much effort.

Read my fucking signature, the get back to me.

I keep signatures off.

No one says it needs to be calm. It doesn't even need to be tempered...just less of the personal attacks and racism.

This from the racist who insults people he disagrees with all the time.

Show me.

:lol: Show me where I insult because I disagree.

Read all the posts in this thread where you refer to the Tea Party and tell me how you aren't insulting them again, it makes me laugh.

You don't get to pretend that you are the sole arbiter of what is offensive if you want to start banning language that you find offensive. Once you stop using offensive language and defending it because you don't see it that way you can fucking lecture others. Until then, you are a fucking hypocrite and an asshole.

In other words you are what you claim to hate.

This from the racist who insults people he disagrees with all the time.

Show me.

Read all the posts in this thread where you refer to the Tea Party and tell me how you aren't insulting them again, it makes me laugh.

You don't get to pretend that you are the sole arbiter of what is offensive if you want to start banning language that you find offensive. Once you stop using offensive language and defending it because you don't see it that way you can fucking lecture others. Until then, you are a fucking hypocrite and an asshole.

:lol: So now Teaper is a personal insult to you?????

You should read through the thread. I already said what I would do if they got rid of the racists. I feel no need to post it again. :lol: Saying teaper = hate. That is classic. :rofl:

I have come to the realization that Nutz is all over the place. Complains, says its entertainment, everyone is racist, he will report people, people reported comes to naught, blah blah blah.

Oy

:lol: You are not paying attention. This isn't my thread. I do think if we got rid of the racists - this forum would be much better. I do enjoy a good debate with the insults and personal attacks...but that is always ruined by the racists.

Just look at how @Vigilante and I interact. I wouldn't change that. I don't want that to be changed at all. But the racist nonsense spewed by the hard core neo-nazis and racist Teapers needs to go.

I didn't say it was your thread, oh font of all things idiotic. I said you are asking them to change the rules because you are a fucking wimp who can't handle the real world, yet also claiming you don't have a problem with the rules.

Learn to read before you try to argue with me.

Just look at how @Vigilante and I interact. I wouldn't change that. I don't want that to be changed at all. But the racist nonsense spewed by the hard core neo-nazis and racist Teapers needs to go.

I didn't say it was your thread, oh font of all things idiotic. I said you are asking them to change the rules because you are a fucking wimp who can't handle the real world, yet also claiming you don't have a problem with the rules.

:lmao: I am going to follow the USMB Lounge rules and not flame back. But you are clueless. I can flame and insult with the best of them. You are no match. As for real world...you would have been bitch slapped figuratively and literally about an hour ago. And I believe in the 2nd amendment, so it would be with the butt of my gun.

Show me.

:lol: So now Teaper is a personal insult to you?????

You should read through the thread. I already said what I would do if they got rid of the racists. I feel no need to post it again. :lol: Saying teaper = hate. That is classic. :rofl:

Funny, I never said that, I pointed out that other people did, and that you responded to them defending your use of a term they find offensive because you think you are better than they are.

Personally, I don't take offense at words because I will never let idiots control me, which is why you cannot win this augment, you think language can hurt me and use it as a weapon to bludgeon at me. I, on the other hand, use it to mock you.

I am not the bigot in this conversation, am I?

nope! did I call you one?

No, I called you one, you missed it because you can't understand English.

Pathetic! Absolutely pathetic. All of this discourse about cleaning up the forum. And, in the Lounge...you continually break the rules. Me thinks you are a major problem for this forum. Lets see what happens. They should pink you, but I am guessing they will just close this thread and pat you on the back.

:lmao: I am going to follow the USMB Lounge rules and not flame back. But you are clueless. I can flame and insult with the best of them. You are no match. As for real world...you would have been bitch slapped figuratively and literally about an hour ago. And I believe in the 2nd amendment, so it would be with the butt of my gun.

I do not flame people, I insult them and their idiotic posts.

Either way...if you talked that way to my face, I would beat the living shit out of you and take that internet bravado away. I mean beat the fuck out of you...no mercy. Stick to the internet kid, your anti-social behavior will get you killed. Pussy.

....if the board were cleaned, we'd get a higher class of clientele.

This.

Yep. Some of the clientele here really sock.

sockpuppet.jpg

Either way...if you talked that way to my face, I would beat the living shit out of you and take that internet bravado away. I mean beat the fuck out of you...no mercy. Stick to the internet kid, your anti-social behavior will get you killed. Pussy.

Who's being the tough guy now?

By the way, I have been talking this way for over half a century. I thrive on arguing with people, and always express myself the same way. No one has ever even tried to kill me.

Have you considered the possibility that you are an idiot?

That, dear idiot, is the difference between a flame, AKA being childish, and being an adult and throwing around casual insults. You, dear idiot, are a child, which is why you want the rules changed.

Last edited:
Indeed, the n-word is a made up word too. Why so offensive to you? Hate blinds, that is why it is wrong for racists and wrong for you.

The N word is used to belittle and attack. Teaper is nothing more than a generic description that has no power unless it is modified with an adjective.

Ah, so now you try to justify your bigotry. Never mid your intentions are exactly the same with belittling and attacking. You are no different than that which you oppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back