Should President Trump be allowed a 3rd term?

Well....in extra-ordinary times we need extraordinary leaders like Trump or FDR during WW2 who was allowed 4 terms
FDR is the reason we have term limits, and I wanted a third term for Obama because I liked him so much, but I would happily give trump an exemption for a third term, not because I like him but just so I can watch white liberals screech and recoil in absolute horror...nothing would please me more.:abgg2q.jpg:

Nonsense.

Your idea should apply only to those who are unable to do the job they were elected for.

And THIS is how the right wing drives away people as well as the leftists do it. Quit treating Trump as if he is a demigod or something. He is just a man with ideas.

He is a man who is not only a Great Patriot but a Great Leader and he loves the Lord.

:rolleyes-41: How do you know he loves the Lord? Trump doesn't strike me as a very religious man, and I don't think he is.

Judge not lest you be judged.

Irregardless....Donald Trump met with hundreds of evangelical leaders in New York ...... Shortly after the meeting, James Dobson, the founder of the group Focus on the Family, claimed Trump “[accepted] a relationship with Christ,” adding, “I know the person who led him to Christ.” His statement was first brought to public attention by the historian John Fea,

You judge, all the time. Practice what you preach, preacher man!

Do not do as I do...do as I say. hehheh

Look.......we are all sinners. Christians however who repent of their sins are saved.

In the first book to explore the religious values and background of the 45th president of the United States, The Faith of Donald Trump discusses how Trump's religious beliefs mold his personal life as well as inform his vision and politics. His victory, a political miracle greater than any other in recent history, Donald J. Trump’s presidency aims to be populous, yet biblically based. He has often said that “I am a tremendous believer" and "Christianity helped drive the destiny of my victory."

https://www.amazon.com/Faith-Donald-Trump-Spiritual-Biography/dp/0062749587&tag=ff0d01-20

Well....in extra-ordinary times we need extraordinary leaders like Trump or FDR during WW2 who was allowed 4 terms
FDR is the reason we have term limits, and I wanted a third term for Obama because I liked him so much, but I would happily give trump an exemption for a third term, not because I like him but just so I can watch white liberals screech and recoil in absolute horror...nothing would please me more.:abgg2q.jpg:

A third term for Obama??? Seriously? :1041: Did you need an unemployment extension? ;) Lol!

The ill-considered impeachment efforts against President Donald Trump have seriously interfered with his first term as president. Thus, argues constitutional scholar William Mattox in The Wall Street Journal, if acquitted, Trump should be eligible for a third term, notwithstanding the two-term limit in the 22nd Amendment.

Mattox deploys a sports analogy: “In the National Football League, teams can challenge a call on the field — but there’s a risk. If instant replay doesn’t merit overturning the call, the challenging team loses one of its three timeouts. That discourages frivolous challenges and keeps the game flowing, while also providing a way to reverse egregious errors.”

Hence, a third term for the president: “That would allow him to make up for the time lost advancing the agenda that voters elected him to enact. It would preserve impeachment for genuine offenses but discourage its use for disputed ones and for mere politics. Absent such an amendment, and in an era when government is divided more often than not, impeachment seems likely to become an increasingly common means of opposition.”

560236c9-7d50-49d7-8cc0-5e88c7a4e8e8-AFP_AFP_1JO1R0.JPG

No.

I think Trump is doing a great job, but it's pretty sickening when people treat him as if he is "divine." *barf*

Now you are making up stuff ....no one has claimed that. Are you related to Adam Schiff?

Then why do you keep making biblical quotes in your thread about Trump? Hello?

Are you judging me, BTW?

Now you are being incoherent .....what does Biblical quotes have to do with your claim that some believe Trump is divine?

And THIS is how the right wing drives away people as well as the leftists do it. Quit treating Trump as if he is a demigod or something. He is just a man with ideas.

He is a man who is not only a Great Patriot but a Great Leader and he loves the Lord.

:rolleyes-41: How do you know he loves the Lord? Trump doesn't strike me as a very religious man, and I don't think he is.

Irregardless....Donald Trump met with hundreds of evangelical leaders in New York ...... Shortly after the meeting, James Dobson, the founder of the group Focus on the Family, claimed Trump “[accepted] a relationship with Christ,” adding, “I know the person who led him to Christ.” His statement was first brought to public attention by the historian John Fea,

Look.......we are all sinners. Christians however who repent of their sins are saved.

In the first book to explore the religious values and background of the 45th president of the United States, The Faith of Donald Trump discusses how Trump's religious beliefs mold his personal life as well as inform his vision and politics. His victory, a political miracle greater than any other in recent history, Donald J. Trump’s presidency aims to be populous, yet biblically based. He has often said that “I am a tremendous believer" and "Christianity helped drive the destiny of my victory."

https://www.amazon.com/Faith-Donald-Trump-Spiritual-Biography/dp/0062749587&tag=ff0d01-20

Sure. Whatever makes you feel good. :rolleyes: Not for a second buying that Trump is a religious man though.

Nonsense.

Your idea should apply only to those who are unable to do the job they were elected for.

I think Trump is doing a great job, but it's pretty sickening when people treat him as if he is "divine." *barf*

Now you are making up stuff ....no one has claimed that. Are you related to Adam Schiff?

Then why do you keep making biblical quotes in your thread about Trump? Hello?

Are you judging me, BTW?

Now you are being incoherent .....what does Biblical quotes have to do with your claim that some believe Trump is divine?

Maybe you should ask yourself why you keep making biblical quotes in a thread about Trump, especially when everyone has seen some of your posts.

The ill-considered impeachment efforts against President Donald Trump have seriously interfered with his first term as president. Thus, argues constitutional scholar William Mattox in The Wall Street Journal, if acquitted, Trump should be eligible for a third term, notwithstanding the two-term limit in the 22nd Amendment.

Mattox deploys a sports analogy: “In the National Football League, teams can challenge a call on the field — but there’s a risk. If instant replay doesn’t merit overturning the call, the challenging team loses one of its three timeouts. That discourages frivolous challenges and keeps the game flowing, while also providing a way to reverse egregious errors.”

Hence, a third term for the president: “That would allow him to make up for the time lost advancing the agenda that voters elected him to enact. It would preserve impeachment for genuine offenses but discourage its use for disputed ones and for mere politics. Absent such an amendment, and in an era when government is divided more often than not, impeachment seems likely to become an increasingly common means of opposition.”

No.

Yes

Matthew 3:12

New International Version

No.

Yes

1 Samuel 8:5 and on into 1 Samuel 8:7-8. That and we don't do kings in this country.

Sure. Whatever makes you feel good. :rolleyes: Not for a second buying that Trump is a religious man though.

I think you should be more concerned about your own soul rather than whether or not Trump is a Christian.

No.

Yes

1 Samuel 8:5 and on into 1 Samuel 8:7-8. That and we don't do kings in this country.

I have not heard anyone but democrats claim Trump wants to be King.

I think you should be more concerned about your own soul rather than whether or not Trump is a Christian.

Oh, and why is that?

I'm not "concerned" about it at all. I don't think he is. Period. You do know he was pro choice, right? He also donated heavily to the democrats at one time. He cheats on his wives and is far from being a true Christian, IMO.

He is a mean man who is good at trolling the far leftists (which the dem party has become, IMO), and he has some good ideas, but a religious man? Good grief. Lol!

While you can dream, he can only serve two terms. However, what we need to consider is, who would be a suitable replacement and running mate for subsequent elections. In light of the changing population dynamics, perhaps we need to be thinking that one or the other, or both, be non-white and female.

Forum List

Back