How Can You Have a Trial and Block the Key Witness with Direct Testimony about the Key Issue??

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
Seems like it would be a fake trial... a fiat trial...

I Get it, republicans are scared shitless of John Bolton, his testimony, and all the emails and documents corroborating his testimony. I get that it must be tough to accept that mein fuhrer committed a Quid Pro Quo. BUT We are a nation of laws and those laws must be obeyed.

I don't get how the GOP doesn't want the truth to come out. I don't get how the GOP would turn a blind eye to a quid pro quo, allowing all future presidents to commit this same act and pressure foreign governments to investigate political rivals.

I don't get how you can have a "trial" without the key witness with direct testimony about the key issue?

McConnell says GOP doesn't have votes yet to block impeachment witnesses, as Bolton book disrupts trial script

I Get it, republicans are scared shitless of John Bolton, his testimony, and all the emails and documents corroborating his testimony. I get that it must be tough to accept that mein fuhrer committed a Quid Pro Quo. BUT We are a nation of laws and those laws must be obeyed.

I don't get how the GOP doesn't want the truth to come out. I don't get how the GOP would turn a blind eye to a quid pro quo, allowing all future presidents to commit this same act and pressure foreign governments to investigate political rivals.

I don't get how you can have a "trial" without the key witness with direct testimony about the key issue?

McConnell says GOP doesn't have votes yet to block impeachment witnesses, as Bolton book disrupts trial script

You dont get a great many things. You dont understand what impeachment is. If you get informed you wont feel left out of adult conversations.

• Banned

You dont get a great many things. You dont understand what impeachment is. If you get informed you wont feel left out of adult conversations.
Oh so impeachment must be that any republican can commit any quid pro quo they want, especially about military aid, but if a democrat lies about a BJ, then they must be impeached??

I guess a side bitch, is more important than leveraging military aid for personal gain.

I guess that's the GOP version of impeachment. No sex on the side!!! But feel free to leverage any foreign government to do your personal biding.
"We are a nation of laws"

This isn't about impeachment, this is about a fair trial and all the evidence coming out... the truth coming out.

Last edited:
First they had a compelling and iron clad case, now it's.....

Parrots.jpg

As Alan Dershowitz said, even if what Bolton said in his book is true, that does not rise to the level of impeachable offense.
The democrats have totally inadequate and unconstitutional impeachment Articles.

Stop whining about Clinton shoving a cigar up an interns ass.
We're discussing the current impeachment sham, with unconstitutional Articles.

Two House articles of impeachment fail to meet constitutional standards

Should make for compelling testimony

I thought you meant the Whistleblower and the Bidens.

Still 16 yrs. hours of questioning before a vote on witnesses...

Republicans have to at least appear like they're not completely disgusted by this Democrat/TDS media political persecution impeachment..

Bolton is not the Key witness lol. A week ago Bolton was a nobody HATED by the left. Suddenly he is the golden child?

Whistle blower
Joe Biden
Hunter Biden
President of Ukraine
Yavonovich
Naddler
Schiff

Those are key witnesses

You may think you want to go there, but you probably don't. Because if Bolton is called guess who else gets called? The end result will be the same, President Trump acquitted PLUS the bonus of Schiff, Biden, and the Whistleblowjobber all get to perjure themselves. I'm in! :popcorn:

Forum List

Back