Should President Trump be allowed a 3rd term?

He's doing a great job but gotta say, no. Term limits are important, IMO.

Generally speaking....but when a Great Leader arises(not very often).....he should be kept for as long he is doing great things.

No. All presidents should have a 2-year term and that is it. I think the same should apply to congressmen and women too.

Nonsense.

Your idea should apply only to those who are unable to do the job they were elected for.

Generally speaking....but when a Great Leader arises(not very often).....he should be kept for as long he is doing great things.

No. All presidents should have a 2-year term and that is it. I think the same should apply to congressmen and women too.

Nonsense.

Your idea should apply only to those who are unable to do the job they were elected for.

And THIS is how the right wing drives away people as well as the leftists do it. Quit treating Trump as if he is a demigod or something. He is just a man with ideas.

Nonsense.

And THIS is how the right wing drives away people as well as the leftists do it. Quit treating Trump as if he is a demigod or something. He is just a man with ideas.

He is a man who is not only a Great Patriot but a Great Leader and he loves the Lord.

Truth be told.....

This nation would be FAR FAR better off keeping Donnie for a 3 and even 4th term, rather than handing the nation over to the criminalcrats.

Let's see....hmmmm.....Prosperity and order with Donnie.....or open borders, runaway crime and shit littered streets for all with the Left....

rage-guy-deep-thought.jpg

Man! tough decision.
Might be fun to drop my drawers and dump one for the team on Main street. :rolleyes:

The President should be allowed a 3rd a 4rd a 5th a 6th and a forever term!

((((( GOD BLESS President Trump! )))))

It's him forever.....................forever! Bless

We fought for our freedom... to be free of a monarchy for good reason, Skye. I don't ever wish that for my country again. And a dictator is an even worse idea.

I think the founding fathers set up a pretty great system.

I hear that. Religious fanatics are super annoying. :D Almost as annoying as leftists.

Forget the freakin spawn of messed up people.....how could ANY "loving God allow PUPPIES to suffer ?!?!?!?!?!

I mean....DAT's some cruel zhit there.

Believe me I know whereof you speak....I had a beloved Himalayan cat who trusted me completely....but I was unable to help him and had to put him to sleep. Very,very hard...and to this day it pains me greatly.

Yet, I also know...................
Isaiah 55:8-9 New International Version (NIV)
8 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.
9 “As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Nonsense.

He is a man who is not only a Great Patriot but a Great Leader and he loves the Lord.

:rolleyes-41: How do you know he loves the Lord? Trump doesn't strike me as a very religious man, and I don't think he is.

Believe me I know whereof you speak....I had a beloved Himalayan cat who trusted me completely....but I was unable to help him and had to put him to sleep. Very,very hard...and to this day it pains me greatly.

Sorry about you Himalayan. We need to cut of research into stuff like the dating habits of the gender confused, and spend it instead on worthy causes like extending the lives of our loved ones who can't speak for themselves.

I hear that. Religious fanatics are super annoying. :D Almost as annoying as leftists.

Forget the freakin spawn of messed up people.....how could ANY "loving God allow PUPPIES to suffer ?!?!?!?!?!

I mean....DAT's some cruel zhit there.

Yet, I also know...................
Isaiah 55:8-9 New International Version (NIV)
8 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.
9 “As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Well, obviously God is not helping you format a post.

:rolleyes-41: How do you know he loves the Lord? Trump doesn't strike me as a very religious man, and I don't think he is.

He goes to Church?

Wait....so do church mass shooters.......hmmm......

Next time I go to church...rest assured I'll carry. Too may crazies out there.
God won't stop the shooter....but I can.

After much careful thought.........
I've come to the conclusion that IF there is a God....he enjoys observing suffering a bit too much for my liking.

So, the only other conclusion is everything is happenstance. we are no more important to the universe than the sand on Mars.

it's a cosmic mystery we will never understand. So we invent God to fill in the gaps.

Course....there IS the "Matrix" theory that.....ah never mind

Nonsense.

Judge not lest you be judged.

Irregardless....Donald Trump met with evangelicals in New York ...... Shortly after the meeting, James Dobson, the founder of the group Focus on the Family, said Trump “[accepted] a relationship with Christ,” adding, “I know the person who led him to Christ.” His statement was first brught to public attention by the historian John Fea,

After much careful thought.........
I've come to the conclusion that IF there is a God....he enjoys observing suffering a bit too much for my liking.

So, the only other conclusion is everything is happenstance. we are no more important to the universe than the sand on Mars.

If there is a God, he does not intervene with life here on Earth, IMO.

Nonsense.

Judge not lest you be judged.

Irregardless....Donald Trump met with hundreds of evangelical leaders in New York ...... Shortly after the meeting, James Dobson, the founder of the group Focus on the Family, claimed Trump “[accepted] a relationship with Christ,” adding, “I know the person who led him to Christ.” His statement was first brought to public attention by the historian John Fea,

You judge, all the time. Practice what you preach, preacher man!

You judge, all the time. Practice what you preach, preacher man!

As long as he doesn't ever go postal on others, I think he means well. Doesn't bother me if he has faith.
Better his type than the car jacking, drug dealing types.

I'm not too crazy about self-righteous, holier than thou types. Hypocrites. Just as bad as leftists, IMO.

God says "The MEEK shall inherit the world." Lol!

I think Trump is doing a great job, but it's pretty sickening when people treat him as if he is "divine." *barf*

Now you are making up stuff ....no one has claimed that. Are you related to Adam Schiff?

Forum List

Back