Should President Trump be allowed a 3rd term?

I don't believe in god so no, I don't believe that.

I do know the requirements for amending the constitution. Apparently you don't. And if you do and you still believe it could be easily changed you're one stupid motherfucker

The fool has said in his heart there is no God.
Keep your bullshit in the pews fool

Chronicles-2 21:14

Behold, with a great plague will the LORD smite thy people, and thy children, and thy wives, and all thy goods:
Yes, your God apparently loves to kill children and smite them with debilitating illnesses from birth. He has "a plan" for them after all....

Get outta here with that nonsense

Ephesians 4:18
They are darkened in their understanding, alienated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them, due to their hardness of heart.
I'll give you the last 3 words. I am pretty blunt and just don't care.
But the rules of your God are absurd. I could go on a mass murder spree and as long as I proclaim my love for jesus I am accepted into heaven. Meanwhile a man who lives a good life and gives to all will be sent to hell if he doesn't profess his love for jesus.

Tell me that bullshit ain't fucked up and MEAN IT

You seem to be one of those that believe the Constitution was dropped down from heaven inscribed on a golden plate by the lord himself....

The constitution has been amended many times and it will definitely be amended many more times.

I do know the requirements for amending the constitution. Apparently you don't. And if you do and you still believe it could be easily changed you're one stupid motherfucker

Blasphemers will be struck down.

Behold, with a great plague will the LORD smite thy people, and thy children, and thy wives, and all thy goods:

When? I've goddamn blasphemed for decades...still not smote. Smitten? Smited?

The Lord will deal with you in his tim
You seem to be one of those that believe the Constitution was dropped down from heaven inscribed on a golden plate by the lord himself....

The constitution has been amended many times and it will definitely be amended many more times.

Repent before it is too late.

Proverbs 24:20 - For there shall be no reward to the evil [man]; the candle of the wicked shall be put out.

Yes, your God apparently loves to kill children and smite them with debilitating illnesses from birth. He has "a plan" for them after all....

Get outta here with that nonsense

They are darkened in their understanding, alienated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them, due to their hardness of heart.
I'll give you the last 3 words. I am pretty blunt and just don't care.
But the rules of your God are absurd. I could go on a mass murder spree and as long as I proclaim my love for jesus I am accepted into heaven. Meanwhile a man who lives a good life and gives to all will be sent to hell if he doesn't profess his love for jesus.

Tell me that bullshit ain't fucked up and MEAN IT

I hear that. Religious fanatics are super annoying. :D Almost as annoying as leftists.

God will still allow the evil left to prevail if you fail to get out and vote this November.

If you fail to do your part...God will throw up his divine hands and say "Welp.....I gave em Donnie,....if they were too lazy to get out and vote it's their problem"

He's doing a great job but gotta say, no. Term limits are important, IMO.

Generally speaking....but when a Great Leader arises(not very often).....he should be kept for as long he is doing great things.

Proverbs 24:20 - For there shall be no reward to the evil [man]; the candle of the wicked shall be put out.
I'd rather party all night and sleep all day. Those are the rules you know. As long as I profess my sins on my death bed I'm good.

Whoever said you can't have your cake and eat it too clearly didn't know the rules to heaven.....

You really think people that want Trump out of office before even first term will vote to ratify 3 term presidency while Trump is in office?

Delete this moot, stupid thread.

:rolleyes-41:

God will still allow the evil left to prevail if you fail to get out and vote this November.

AS

If you fail to do your part...God will throw up his divine hands and say "Welp.....I gave em Donnie,....if they were too lazy to get out and vote it's their problem"

“With a good conscience our only sure reward, with history the final judge of our deeds, let us go forth to lead the land we love, asking His blessing and His help, but knowing that here on earth God's work must truly be our own.”
― John F. Kennedy, John F. Kennedy: The Inaugural Address

AS

“With a good conscience our only sure reward, with history the final judge of our deeds, let us go forth to lead the land we love, asking His blessing and His help, but knowing that here on earth God's work must truly be our own.”

Go make a prayer thread or something.

What in the hell does that even mean? If God's work is our own, then how can it be God's work?

You really think people that want Trump out of office before even first term will vote to ratify 3 term presidency while Trump is in office?

Delete this moot, stupid thread.

You and your ilk first said he would not run, then you said he could not win, then you said he would resign, and lately you have claimed he will be impeached and removed from office.

Has your crowd ever been right about anything?

I'm not sure who has it the worst...

The idiots suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome or the idiots suffering from Trump Worship Syndrome...

Three terms... <smh>

It is one hell of a contest to out retard the other...

Those that believe Trump should be able to run for a third term are either trolling or just insane!

Also the Op'er mentioning FDR might want to realize FDR is the reason why we have term limits for the President...

AS

What in the hell does that even mean? If God's work is our own, then how can it be God's work?

Pray for wisdom and understanding...you are in great need of both.

AS

Pray for wisdom and understanding...you are in great need of both.

No, your posts sound foolish and crazy fanatic, and probably hypocritical as well.

Forum List

Back