Should political affiliation be a protected class?

Should political affiliation be a protected class?

• Yes

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 80.0%

• Total voters
No. How stupid are you? How in the world is that what you took from my post? Are you on drugs? Omg, folks.

Who are you to make the determination as tho what beliefs a person has are chosen or genetic or learned?
You branded quickly political beliefs as "chosen", but now are hysterical at the suggestion that gayness is not. If you are capable, you'll at least ponder it a bit.

Political beliefs can also be learned, chosen but also "genetic" based on your brains wiring.
People may feel inclined to be Democrat or Republican based on factors beyond their control is all I'm saying.

Your need to call me stupid because you disagree or don't understand.....choice or genetics?

He is an elitist that is intolerant of opinions that disagree with his. That is how he is wired.
Lol the right trying to educate on tolerance :laugh:

Tolerance failed. The right made sure of it. Tolerance is naive.

So you aren’t tolerant, which means you are a left wing nut and not a liberal, thanks for the clarification sparky.

No, since political beliefs are a choice. Huckabee Sanders was not born as Aunt Lydia, she chose to be that way. There were people working at the restaurant that Huckabee Sanders is actively working to strip rights from. She chose to be that way.

No, shes not working to stop rights there.
Her entire life is about working to stop rights. They should have filmed her getting kicked out and heckled her the hell out of there.

It's not a "protected class" when Americans enjoy the freedom inherent and guaranteed by the the Constitution. The democrat establishment tried to use the KKK to intimidate Blacks back in the 20th century but it was wrong. The out of control anger lefties seem to be able to hang on to a year and a half after the election is really starting to be scary. Thank God left wingers aren't in charge or we would all be in gulags.
What an excellent mirror Limbaugh descriptive tactic for the Alt Right/Russian opposition on the Far Right to smear their enemies with their own sins.
What's the point? Would the crazy angry left repeal parts of the 1st Amendment because they think Rush Limbaugh "smears" left wingers? Lefties need to overcome their hatred and anger and try to understand and respect the Bill of Rights.

No. How stupid are you? How in the world is that what you took from my post? Are you on drugs? Omg, folks.

Who are you to make the determination as tho what beliefs a person has are chosen or genetic or learned?
You branded quickly political beliefs as "chosen", but now are hysterical at the suggestion that gayness is not. If you are capable, you'll at least ponder it a bit.

Political beliefs can also be learned, chosen but also "genetic" based on your brains wiring.
People may feel inclined to be Democrat or Republican based on factors beyond their control is all I'm saying.

Your need to call me stupid because you disagree or don't understand.....choice or genetics?

He is an elitist that is intolerant of opinions that disagree with his. That is how he is wired.

So you aren’t tolerant, which means you are a left wing nut and not a liberal, thanks for the clarification sparky.
Tolerance has never won a liberal anything. Every right that's been won in the last several hundred years had to be pried from the cold, dead hands of whatever conservative movement was trying to crush them.

No, since political beliefs are a choice. Huckabee Sanders was not born as Aunt Lydia, she chose to be that way. There were people working at the restaurant that Huckabee Sanders is actively working to strip rights from. She chose to be that way.

So, political affiliation is like religion - a choice. Interesting.

Veteran status and citizenship have made their way onto the big board. Why not political affiliation. Should a business owner be allowed to hang up sign saying "No Democrats"?
Sure, if they are that stupid, why not? When I was in business I worked on just about anybodies stuff from rich to poor, black brown white yellow, whoever wanted to pay.

If we want to go down that road, a baker who would serve gay customers but refuse to bake a cake for a gay wedding should not get in trouble, because he is serving the customer who did not choose to be gay, but refuses to participate in a voluntary, chosen activity.

Thank God...someone who has good reasoning skills. Far and few in between around here

So, political affiliation is like religion - a choice. Interesting.
But we chose to make religion a protected class. I'm all for stripping that away, if you like.

So if a man chooses to wear a dress, you think businesses should have a right to kick him out?
What restaurant kicked you out?
You sure love a good fag bashing joke. Your bigotry is noted, hypocrite.

Tolerance has never won a liberal anything. Every right that's been won in the last several hundred years had to be pried from the cold, dead hands of whatever conservative movement was trying to crush them.

Any yet the left lies and claims everyone should be tolerant while the left is the most intolerant of all. On the contrary,the left is the party of slavery and segregation and fought to keep it alive. Dont try to fool anyone.

So if a man chooses to wear a dress, you think businesses should have a right to kick him out?
:itsok:

If we want to go down that road, a baker who would serve gay customers but refuse to bake a cake for a gay wedding should not get in trouble, because he is serving the customer who did not choose to be gay, but refuses to participate in a voluntary, chosen activity.

Thank God...someone who has good reasoning skills. Far and few in between around here
Cleptos don't feel like they chose their compulsive behaviors either. Does the 14th prescribe they get immunity from majority regulation? Why not? If people embracing as endemic to their LGBT culture can perform deviant acts of sex in public "in pride, on parade" where they invite children to watch, are we really going to get uptight about some sundries getting pinched now and then?

So you are intolerant and a lefty not a liberal, and believe you are superior to anyone that disagrees with you, thanks for your further clarification.

Any yet the left lies and claims everyone should be tolerant while the left is the most intolerant of all.
I don't. I will never tolerate the alt-right again. You wanted intolerance, you got it.

So you are intolerant and a lefty not a liberal, and believe you are superior to anyone that disagrees with you, thanks for your further clarification.
:itsok:

They always do while claiming they're all for them. Just their usual hypocritical selves.

Forum List

Back