Should political affiliation be a protected class?

Should political affiliation be a protected class?

• Yes

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 80.0%

• Total voters

dblack

Diamond Member
May 21, 2011
Veteran status and citizenship have made their way onto the big board. Why not political affiliation. Should a business owner be allowed to hang up sign saying "No Democrats"?

Veteran status and citizenship have made their way onto the big board. Why not political affiliation. Should a business owner be allowed to hang up sign saying "No Democrats"?

Only if they don't mind doing half the business, and being out of business within two years.

Oh what a tangled web they spun, when with a false premise they had begun.

Satisfied now you idiot USSC Justices who played favorites in 2015 to a BEHAVIORAL GROUP? Didn't occur to you at the time that if you cited the 14th to give a BEHAVIORAL GROUP immunity from majority regulation that other BEHAVIORAL GROUPS instantly were granted the same immunity?

Oh have fun unwinding THAT SHIT. Stupid assholes. You killed your collegue Scalia. You should resign from the Bench in shame and deference to his memory as a purist. The man could think logically through a precedent. A thing apparently rare in the USSC in the Justices on the left. Shame on you Kennedy. Shame shame shame shame shame. Now you will reap what you have sewn. Have fun! :lmao:

Uh yeah...we're going to cite Windsor that said 56 times that marriage was up to the states to regulate (discriminate on as to applicants) and also the 14th Amendment that says "if one gets this they all do" to give JUST gays and lesbians the "right" to marry while still denying that to polygamists etc. etc. etc..

That amounts to a complete overturn of Windsor and a federal unilateral grab at state powers while all at the same time violating the 14th Amendment by playing favorites. Just WOW. 5 kindergartners could've seen the flaws in that reasoning. It purely was an arbitrary favor; as Ginsburg indicated it would be in a public interview she gave where she flaunted her bias weeks before the Hearing.

Indeed. Will a political affiliation become a protected class immune from majority regulation? How about cleptos who feel compulsive urges to steal? Them too? No? Maybe just limit the special immunity to a group that as a whole embraces in "pride" and regularly performs deviant sex acts in parades where they've invited little kids to watch? Keep it just to that level?

Last edited:

Only if they don't mind doing half the business, and being out of business within two years.

Right. But should it be legal?

Oh what a tangled web they spun, when with a false premise they had begun.

Satisfied now you idiot USSC Justices who played favorites in 2015 to a BEHAVIORAL GROUP? Didn't occur to you at the time that if you cited the 14th to give a BEHAVIORAL GROUP immunity from majority regulation that other BEHAVIORAL GROUPS instantly were granted the same immunity?

Oh have fun unwinding THAT SHIT. Stupid assholes. You killed your collegue Scalia. You should resign from the Bench in shame and deference to his memory as a purist. The man could think logically through a precedent. A thing apparently rare in the USSC in the Justices on the left. Shame on you Kennedy. Shame shame shame shame shame. Now you will reap what you have sewn. Have fun! :lmao:

You really need to get your script filled.

No, since political beliefs are a choice. Huckabee Sanders was not born as Aunt Lydia, she chose to be that way. There were people working at the restaurant that Huckabee Sanders is actively working to strip rights from. She chose to be that way.

So you're saying that gay people also chose to be that way?

No, since political beliefs are a choice. Huckabee Sanders was not born as Aunt Lydia, she chose to be that way. There were people working at the restaurant that Huckabee Sanders is actively working to strip rights from. She chose to be that way.

And which rights is Sanders actively working to strip away?

So you're saying that gay people also chose to be that way?
No. How stupid are you? How in the world is that what you took from my post? Are you on drugs? Omg, folks.

Let the fucking turds on the left spew their hate. It will come back to haunt them.

Political affiliation should not be protected, if the business is ignorant and bigoted and doesn’t want to serve a segment of the population, then it is on them and Americans have a right to voice their opinions and boycott the ignorant bigoted business owner.

I'd put political affiliation as a protected class. Seems silly to deny service to Sarah Sanders and her family or kick a guy out of a bar for wearing a MAGA hat. An office manager shouldn't be able to fire an employee based on political affiliation any more than for what church the employee attends.

Political affiliation should not be protected, if the business is ignorant and bigoted and doesn’t want to serve a segment of the population, then it is on them and Americans have a right to voice their opinions and boycott the ignorant bigoted business owner.
Or to give them more patronage, as will be the case with the Red Hen.

It's not a "protected class" when Americans enjoy the freedom inherent and guaranteed by the the Constitution. The democrat establishment tried to use the KKK to intimidate Blacks back in the 20th century but it was wrong. The out of control anger lefties seem to be able to hang on to a year and a half after the election is really starting to be scary. Thank God left wingers aren't in charge or we would all be in gulags.

No. How stupid are you? How in the world is that what you took from my post? Are you on drugs? Omg, folks.

Who are you to make the determination as tho what beliefs a person has are chosen or genetic or learned? The ability to reason and think is not a gift everyone received equally.
You branded quickly political beliefs as "chosen", but now are hysterical at the suggestion that gayness is not. If you are capable, you'll at least ponder it a bit. Maybe it's above your level?

Political beliefs can also be learned, chosen but also "genetic" based on your brains wiring.
People may feel inclined to be Democrat or Republican based on factors beyond their control is all I'm saying.

Your need to call me stupid because you disagree or don't understand.....choice or genetics?

Do you have scientific evidence that being gay is not a choice?
Or to give them more patronage, as will be the case with the Red Hen.

That is fine too, I just know whether they discriminate because of politics, it doesn’t matter if it is Democrat or Republican, I will boycott them because what they are doing isn’t right. If you want to associate with intolerant bigots that is your choice, my choice is to stay away from narrowminded, intolerant nuts.

Who are you to make the determination as tho what beliefs a person has are chosen or genetic or learned?
You branded political beliefs as "chosen", but now are hysterical at the suggestion that gayness is not.

Political beliefs can also be learned, chosen but also "genetic" based on your brains wiring.
People may feel inclined to be Democrat or Republican based on factors beyond their control is all I'm saying.

Your need to call me stupid because you disagree or don't understand.....choice or genetics?
When was it that you made your choice to be straight? If you had to consciously choose to not be gay, then I have bad news for you...

It's not a "protected class" when Americans enjoy the freedom inherent and guaranteed by the the Constitution. The democrat establishment tried to use the KKK to intimidate Blacks back in the 20th century but it was wrong. The out of control anger lefties seem to be able to hang on to a year and a half after the election is really starting to be scary. Thank God left wingers aren't in charge or we would all be in gulags.
What an excellent mirror Limbaugh descriptive tactic for the Alt Right/Russian opposition on the Far Right to smear their enemies with their own sins.

Forum List

Back