Should I get a Tatoo???

I know that the public doesn't really know the meaning behind the tramp stamp, nor how it has moved into "acceptable" culture. But do some Googling on "tramp stamp", "ass cap" and other variations on the name and you find all the info you might want (and probably a lot you really didn't want) to know. Seriously, older generations might not know the term, but I guarantee the younger ones do.

Here's my argument in a nutshell:

1. Bad guys use tattoos for nefarious reasons.

Others use them as as icons of current pop culture.

2. Bad guys use guns for nefarious reasons.

Others use/own guns for various reasons, all which lead to the gun being a tool rather an instrument of evil.

Is the tattoo "evil"? No moreso than the gun. Just depends on how it's being used.

The terms "asscap" and "whorestamp" I have heard and understand as terms of current pop culture; regardless, the meaning(s) behind the terms in the past. That was where I came in, remember?;)

Before you do it, watch this:

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=8izO9L2riwI[/ame]

I, personally, am against tattoos, body piercings (other than a couple on a lady's ears), and excessive makeup. Of course, I'm so good looking that I just don't need anything else to make me sexy. I even have to keep hair care products to a minimum just to keep the women from stampeding.

.... Of course, I'm so good looking that I just don't need anything else to make me sexy. I even have to keep hair care products to a minimum just to keep the women from stampeding.
You too? Since I don't have a lot of hair, my only problem is finding that small spot of shampoo among all those other bottles of who-knows-what on the floor of the shower.:happy2:

Yes yuck, not for me LOL

My Serious thoughts Bonnie is..
I almost got a tattoo as a youngster, I didn't(maybe chickened out)..
I like a tattoo, and then now as an oldster I'm not so sure, I would like it on me..........
Maybe Mr. P has a good idea......Get a temp there, and then see if you think you would like it to be a permanent thing......

But it's your bod babe, and only You can make that final decision....

Whatever you decide, I'll stand with ya, cause you know us women have to stand together, if we're to take over the world...........:happy2:

I may have the solution to get everyone back into the holiday mood... this of course involves a very crude joke....

here goes....

A woman at a nudist colony noticed that a fellow standing next to her had a tattoo on his penis. She asked him if he was a baseball fan. "No" said the fellow, "why do you ask?".

"Well then, why do you have 'Mets' tattooed on your penis?"

"That isn't what it says", he paused, "it says Massachusetts"

Dang it Karl.....
Being an old bartender, I have one that is just as crude as that....
But as I said(the word old), I can't think of all the joke right now....
But give me time........
It will grow on me..........
I'm sure I will remember it......:laugh:

My Serious thoughts Bonnie is..
I almost got a tattoo as a youngster, I didn't(maybe chickened out)..
I like a tattoo, and then now as an oldster I'm not so sure, I would like it on me..........
Maybe Mr. P has a good idea......Get a temp there, and then see if you think you would like it to be a permanent thing......

But it's your bod babe, and only You can make that final decision....

Whatever you decide, I'll stand with ya, cause you know us women have to stand together, if we're to take over the world...........:happy2:

Why thank you Stephanie :)

Well I was wondering what to get my Dad this Christmas??:laugh:
tickets to a pro-sports event? I have been trying to do this for my dad for 3 years now. Only because I want to get the tix for the ViQueens vs. Green&Gay. But those are kind of like backstage tix to an Aerosmith concert-possible but not easy to locate but once you do, you pretty much have to offer sex to the seller or your life savings just to get them. I could get him season tickets, but that would be a 2010/11 season because the waiting list for season packages is that long, and you gotta fork out a few hundred dollars for them.

Otherwise, get him a GC for his favorite store (many guys find Home Depot GC's are the perfect gift) or just ask him point blank what he would like.

750ml of Wild Turkey.:)

He's not really a Wild Turkey man, but he does like good wine...I was thinking maybe a gift card for Home Depot or Lowes, he is doing some work on their house, so maybe he can get a new drill set or something.... It's hard when they have everything already ...

tickets to a pro-sports event? I have been trying to do this for my dad for 3 years now. Only because I want to get the tix for the ViQueens vs. Green&Gay. But those are kind of like backstage tix to an Aerosmith concert-possible but not easy to locate but once you do, you pretty much have to offer sex to the seller or your life savings just to get them. I could get him season tickets, but that would be a 2010/11 season because the waiting list for season packages is that long, and you gotta fork out a few hundred dollars for them.

Otherwise, get him a GC for his favorite store (many guys find Home Depot GC's are the perfect gift) or just ask him point blank what he would like.

He does already have season tickets to the Giants so he and my mom go often but the GC for Home Depot is a good one for him...He's retired so he is into all kinds of new projects in their home...

Well I was wondering what to get my Dad this Christmas??:laugh:
If he wears bifocals and uses a computer, get him computer glasses. Mine transition between reading prescription and a 5' focal length, making them perfect for desk work, cooking, or carpentry. Get a copy of his prescription and have a talk with your (or his) optometrist.

If he wears bifocals and uses a computer, get him computer glasses. Mine transition between reading prescription and a 5' focal length, making them perfect for desk work, cooking, or carpentry. Get a copy of his prescription and have a talk with your (or his) optometrist.

That would be an interesting gift, as he does do all those things. Just helped him set up his new Mac.

That would be an interesting gift, as he does do all those things. Just helped him set up his new Mac.

I'd love to get these for my old man, but he's so damn stuck in his habits that he'd never use them, so it would be like tossing $150 out the window.

That reminds me. I need to help set up a Mac for my brother-in-law, who has lost most of the use of his hands due to MD. He can only use his finger tip, and would love to get back on line.

I'd love to get these for my old man, but he's so damn stuck in his habits that he'd never use them, so it would be like tossing $150 out the window.

That reminds me. I need to help set up a Mac for my brother-in-law, who has lost most of the use of his hands due to MD. He can only use his finger tip, and would love to get back on line.

LOL tell me about it, it took me a year to convince them to let me get them a cell phone :bang3:

Macs are so easy I gues they are worth the extra cost. My dad's screen is 24 inches wide..It's beautiful.

Dang it Karl.....
Being an old bartender, I have one that is just as crude as that....
But as I said(the word old), I can't think of all the joke right now....
But give me time........
It will grow on me..........
I'm sure I will remember it......:laugh:

Q: What do flashers do on their days off?
A: Nothing, they just hang out

Forum List

Back