Should Holder be arrested?

Should Holder be arrested?

• Total voters
On Oct. 16, 2010, James Trusty, chief of the Organized Crime and Gang section, wrote to Criminal Division Deputy Assistant Attorney General Jason Weinstein:

“Looks like we’ll be able to unseal the Tucson case sooner than the Fast and Furious,” he wrote. “It’s not clear how much we’re involved in the main F and F case, but we have Tucson. . . . I’m not sure how much grief we get for ‘guns walking,’ it [sic] may be more like, ‘Finally, they’re going after people who sent guns down there.’ ”

Earlier ATF gun operation ‘Wide Receiver’ used same tactics as ‘Fast and Furious’ - The Washington Post

going after the people who sent guns down there.

BEFORE F and F.

Looks like the guns who killed people was in operation wide reciever UNDER BUSH

Now you are lying again, you see you fucking dumb ass, the weapon used to kill the Border patrol agent was linked directly to Fast and Furious NOT the earlier program.

And a reminder. The first program was shut down after the Mexican Government informed the US Government they could not track the guns. In fast and Furious no effort was made AT ALL to track the weapons. Mexico was not even informed. Further only 450 weapons were involved in the first program and no seller was ordered to make an illegal sale, no effort was made to claim those sales were reason for new tougher gun laws. Fast and Furious sold over 3000 weapons AND sellers were ordered by ATF to sell them in some cases.

Go get verifiable proof of your claim

we don't have to. that would be a cut and paste and that isn't tolerated on this board. PC gets her ass chewed out every time she does it. so stfu.

So does the WaPo. So does CBS, ABC, etc.

And, if you want to see the emails, then ask the Obama administration to unseal the records of the agent's death. They sealed them last week.

I'm still Hoping for the Transparency Obama promised.

Its still under investigation right?

Where are these so called emails that FOX claims?

I dont care who is reporting it without facts to back it.

I want some facts to back claims.

Its how I operate

do you think they put these guns into the system to try and track criminal behavior?

Do you think the person who was shot would not have been shot if they didnt use this gun?

they did this so they could "prove" that America needs gun control. and it's come back to bite they asses.

And, if you want to see the emails, then ask the Obama administration to unseal the records of the agent's death. They sealed them last week.

Its how I operate
And, you've been given facts.

Yet you lie that you haven't.

You are a Lair! [sic]

Now you are lying again, you see you fucking dumb ass, the weapon used to kill the Border patrol agent was linked directly to Fast and Furious NOT the earlier program.

And a reminder. The first program was shut down after the Mexican Government informed the US Government they could not track the guns. In fast and Furious no effort was made AT ALL to track the weapons. Mexico was not even informed. Further only 450 weapons were involved in the first program and no seller was ordered to make an illegal sale, no effort was made to claim those sales were reason for new tougher gun laws. Fast and Furious sold over 3000 weapons AND sellers were ordered by ATF to sell them in some cases.

we don't have to. that would be a cut and paste and that isn't tolerated on this board. PC gets her ass chewed out every time she does it. so stfu.

I know you dont have to provide proof.

Its why you people rarely provide proof.

It dosnst make you lies facts because you dont want to provide proof.

Its how I operate

You are a Lair! [sic]

Where is the proof , you know documentation the guns were found to be from F and F and NOT Wide Reciever?

Its how I operate

You are a Lair! [sic]

Where is the proof , you know documentation the guns were found to be from F and F and NOT Wide Reciever?
You've been given that already.

You are a Lair! [sic]

do you think they put these guns into the system to try and track criminal behavior?

Do you think the person who was shot would not have been shot if they didnt use this gun?

they did this so they could "prove" that America needs gun control. and it's come back to bite they asses.
That's exactly what was going on. Obama and Holder need to go down for this. (Among other issues).

You KNOW things like serial numbers and facts to prove the serial numbers instead of just some Fox reporters saying it is the truth?

thems tha rulz and i don't make da rulz you should see management.

Somehow, if it were possible to time travel, sending a hack into a past situation would do nothing for that hack.

Hacks are hacks - dishonest sacks of shit.

thems tha rulz and i don't make da rulz you should see management.

facts dont have rules at a internets site that over ride them

You KNOW things like serial numbers and facts to prove the serial numbers instead of just some Fox reporters saying it is the truth?
:lol:

You want serial numbers, now?

:lmao:

I want the documents that PROVE the government admitts they are from F and F.
Stomp your feet all you want with me.

Ask Obama why you can't see any records related to this any longer - he sealed them last week.

Whine and lie some more.

Forum List

Back