The Political Goal of The American Dream

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
The Goal should be to have the freedom to open up a pot smokin' tittie bar in your middle class suburban garage called :smoke: 'Doobies & Boobies', and a system of education successful enough that nobody is stupid enough to do it.

Freedom? :dunno: Democracy?

If freedom ain't the goal, shoot me now.

Taxes fair because they're simple, a budget that's balanced by law and then use transparency in all things politics to build an economy that your kids can drive to the stars.

:smoke: It ain't rocket science, y'all.

Last edited:
That's it.

I'm starting a campaign as of 12/10/11

AVG-JOE for PRESIDENT!

I've decided to accept the nomination for cartoon character write in candidate for 2012.

Remember, if you're disgusted enough with presidential politics to write in a vote for a mythical character bouncing off the toys in the attic of your imagination, think two mutts in a Jeep!

A vote for AVG-JOE is a vote for fair and simple taxes, a budget that's balanced by law, and transparency in all things politics!

When someone can provide me with evidence that the federal government is competent to manage education, I'll support it. Until then, let the states educate their population.

When someone can provide me with evidence that the federal government is competent to manage education, I'll support it. Until then, let the states educate their population.

That is DEFINITELY a step in the right direction - federal support / local autonomy.

:dunno: Who better to decide what a ‘valuable education’ might look like for any given state or region?

Forum List

Back