When A 'Conspiracy Theory;....Isn't

Zero Hedge

Has this Media Source failed a fact check?LET US KNOW HERE.

Share:
ZeroHedge - Conspiracy - Fake News - Right Bias - Conservative - Libertarian - Not CredibleZeroHedge - Pseudoscience - Fake News - Right Bias - Conservative - Libertarian - Not Credible
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

• Overall, we rate Zero Hedge an extreme right biased conspiracy website based on the promotion of false/misleading/debunked information that routinely denigrates the left.
Zero Hedge - Media Bias/Fact Check

:scared1:

This is the sort of post one expects from apologists who have ....excuse the allusion.....been caught with their pants down.....

On point, there is not a single thing you Obamunists can find in error in that post.

you posted something from a fake news sight; therefore & henceforth & the logical deduction is that it's pure bullshit, not worthy of any response.

sooooooooooooo............ that means you are dismissed.

As usual, the least adept pretend that only their sources are accurate.....

This juvenile attempt to ignore the truth aside......can you point out any errors you can document?

No?

Excellent.

So we agree......you've verified that you can find not a single thing in the post that is not 100% true, accurate and correct.

And I have more coming......better get the antacids.

lol ... when obama is handcuffed - then i'll consider believing it.

oh & hillary too.

I said he is guilty.....which he is.....I never said he would get justice.
It’s a lot easier to describe conspiracy theories online than it is to prove it in court.

There won’t be any if your “justice” because the courts deal in reality. Not conspiracy.

Zero Hedge

Share:
ZeroHedge - Conspiracy - Fake News - Right Bias - Conservative - Libertarian - Not CredibleZeroHedge - Pseudoscience - Fake News - Right Bias - Conservative - Libertarian - Not Credible

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

• Overall, we rate Zero Hedge an extreme right biased conspiracy website based on the promotion of false/misleading/debunked information that routinely denigrates the left.

This is the sort of post one expects from apologists who have ....excuse the allusion.....been caught with their pants down.....

On point, there is not a single thing you Obamunists can find in error in that post.

you posted something from a fake news sight; therefore & henceforth & the logical deduction is that it's pure bullshit, not worthy of any response.

This juvenile attempt to ignore the truth aside......can you point out any errors you can document?

No?

Excellent.

So we agree......you've verified that you can find not a single thing in the post that is not 100% true, accurate and correct.

oh & hillary too.

It’s a lot easier to describe conspiracy theories online than it is to prove it in court.

There won’t be any if your “justice” because the courts deal in reality. Not conspiracy.

This is not a conspiracy.....it is factual, as proven by your inability to find any errors.

Would I be correct in reading between the lines of your post, that you know that everything stated about Obamagate is true and correct, but you are quite copacetic with the guilty going free?

I find that attitude in many Liberals/Democrats, who treat their political party as though it were a sports team.

The attitude is both short-sighted, and juvenile, as well as lacking in integrity.

Zero Hedge

Share:

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

No?

Excellent.

oh & hillary too.

This is not a conspiracy.....it is factual, as proven by your inability to find any errors.

Would I be correct in reading between the lines of your post, that you know that everything stated about Obamagate is true and correct, but you are quite copacetic with the guilty going free?

I find that attitude in many Liberals/Democrats, who treat their political party as though it were a sports team.

The attitude is both short-sighted, and juvenile, as well as lacking in integrity.
It’s not. You’ve drawn connections between some factual points, assumed other points and fabricated some. The post is full of exaggeration and outlandish language that would never stand up to any rational court. You’ve been smoking your own supply.

Tell me, why won’t Obama face “justice”?

When the facts speak for themselves.

And the facts are that the attempt to unseat a duly elected President began in the viper's nest of Obama's Oval Office.

1. "Obamagate Is Not A Conspiracy Theory
...no reason to ignore the mounting evidence that suggests the Obama administration engaged in serious corruption.

Democrats and their allies, who like to pretend that President Obama’s only scandalous act was wearing a tan suit, are going spend the next few months gaslighting the public by focusing on the most feverish accusations against Obama. But the fact is that we already have more compelling evidence that the Obama administration engaged in misconduct than we ever did for opening the Russian-collusion investigation.

2. ...note that the investigation into Trump was predicated on an opposition-research document filled with fabulism and, most likely, Russian disinformation. We know the DOJ withheld contradictory evidence when it began spying on those in Trump’s orbit. We have proof that many of the relevant FISA-warrant applications — almost every one of them, actually — were based on “fabricated” evidence or riddled with errors.

3. ...members of the Obama administration, who had no genuine role in counterintelligence operations, repeatedly unmasked Trump’s allies. And we now know that, despite a dearth of evidence, the FBI railroaded Michael Flynn into a guilty plea so it could keep the investigation going.

4. ...the larger context only makes all of these facts more damning. By 2016, the Obama administration’s intelligence community had normalized domestic spying. Obama’s director of national intelligence, James Clapper, famously lied about snooping on American citizens to Congress. His CIA director, John Brennan, oversaw an agency that felt comfortable spying on the Senate, with at least five of his underlings breaking into congressional computer files.

5. [Obama's] attorney general, Eric Holder, invoked the Espionage Act to spy on a Fox News journalist, shopping his case to three judges until he found one who let him name the reporter as a co-conspirator. The Obama administration also spied on Associated Press reporters, which the news organization called a “massive and unprecedented intrusion.” And though it’s been long forgotten, Obama officials were caught monitoring the conversations of members of Congress who opposed the Iran nuclear deal."

View attachment 337469
Rumor has it obama even spied on supreme court justices . By the way great post .do you tire of beating these folks down ?

Zero Hedge

Share:

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

No?

Excellent.

oh & hillary too.

It’s not. You’ve drawn connections between some factual points, assumed other points and fabricated some. The post is full of exaggeration and outlandish language that would never stand up to any rational court. You’ve been smoking your own supply.

How about providing examples so I can give you the spanking you deserve?

When the facts speak for themselves.

And the facts are that the attempt to unseat a duly elected President began in the viper's nest of Obama's Oval Office.

1. "Obamagate Is Not A Conspiracy Theory
...no reason to ignore the mounting evidence that suggests the Obama administration engaged in serious corruption.

Democrats and their allies, who like to pretend that President Obama’s only scandalous act was wearing a tan suit, are going spend the next few months gaslighting the public by focusing on the most feverish accusations against Obama. But the fact is that we already have more compelling evidence that the Obama administration engaged in misconduct than we ever did for opening the Russian-collusion investigation.

2. ...note that the investigation into Trump was predicated on an opposition-research document filled with fabulism and, most likely, Russian disinformation. We know the DOJ withheld contradictory evidence when it began spying on those in Trump’s orbit. We have proof that many of the relevant FISA-warrant applications — almost every one of them, actually — were based on “fabricated” evidence or riddled with errors.

3. ...members of the Obama administration, who had no genuine role in counterintelligence operations, repeatedly unmasked Trump’s allies. And we now know that, despite a dearth of evidence, the FBI railroaded Michael Flynn into a guilty plea so it could keep the investigation going.

4. ...the larger context only makes all of these facts more damning. By 2016, the Obama administration’s intelligence community had normalized domestic spying. Obama’s director of national intelligence, James Clapper, famously lied about snooping on American citizens to Congress. His CIA director, John Brennan, oversaw an agency that felt comfortable spying on the Senate, with at least five of his underlings breaking into congressional computer files.

5. [Obama's] attorney general, Eric Holder, invoked the Espionage Act to spy on a Fox News journalist, shopping his case to three judges until he found one who let him name the reporter as a co-conspirator. The Obama administration also spied on Associated Press reporters, which the news organization called a “massive and unprecedented intrusion.” And though it’s been long forgotten, Obama officials were caught monitoring the conversations of members of Congress who opposed the Iran nuclear deal."

View attachment 337469
Rumor has it obama even spied on supreme court justices . By the way great post .do you tire of beating these folks down ?

Nope.....I have a mission of providing the truth to government school grads who read the main stream media,

For example.....I bet they didn't know about the spying you reference.

When Obama said he was going to ‘fundamentally transform’ America, he didn’t let on that he meant into East Germany and the Stasi.

"...the Stasi, the East German secret police, who previously had considered themselves the "shield and sword" of the party. ...Stasi informers, the inoffizielle Mitarbeiter (IMs).... identified as IMs, or 2.5 percent of the total population between the ages of 18 and 60.

"The Stasi was much, much worse than the Gestapo, if you consider only the oppression of its own people," .... The Gestapo had 40,000 officials watching a country of 80 million, while the Stasi employed 102,000 to control only 17 million."
Stasi

They had noting on Hussein Obama.

He spied on the Senate Intelligence Committee, the NYTimes, the Associated Press, Fox News, CBS News, Sharyl Attkisson, James Risen, Carter Page, George Papadopoulos, President Trump, Angela Merkle, on and on.

Spying was a way of life, pro form, for Obama and his thugs.

Jake Tapper

stated on January 2, 2014 in a broadcast of CNN's "The Lead with Jake Tapper":

"The Obama administration has used the Espionage Act to go after whistleblowers who leaked to journalists ... more than all previous administrations combined."

PolitiFact - CNN's Tapper: Obama has used Espionage Act more than all previous administrations

“…Plante reminded viewers of how horrible President Obama was to the press and the First Amendment, despite the media’s infatuation with him. “But for eight years, President Obama racked up what has to be, and what the ACLU described as one of the worst First Amendment records and presidential history,” he said. “The ACLU described him as a terrible First Amendment president, all right. A terrible First Amendment president.Chris Plante: The Liberal Media Is ‘Tube Feeding’ Lies to America

“Former ACLU president and author Nadine Strossen made the remark during a phone interview with The Daily Caller News Foundation about the ACLU’s efforts with regard to free speech on college campuses going back to the 1990s.

“I still think a lot of liberals aren’t aware [of] what a terrible president [Obama] was,” Strossen told TheDCNF, alluding to the fact that the former president used the Espionage Act to pursue whistleblowers more times than all previous presidents had combined.” Former ACLU President: Obama Was ‘Terrible President’ On Free Speech Issues

Zero Hedge

Share:

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

No?

Excellent.

oh & hillary too.

Let’s keep your fetishes out of this.

2. As a factual matter, the investigation opened as a result of Papadopolous talking to our allies about how Russians were offering him Clinton emails. As to whether the dossier was Russian disinformation, it’s overly simplistic. Parts have been determined to be so, but not in its entirety. Regardless, the point is false.

3. Unmasking Flynn was not just part of counter intelligence. Foreign intelligence is used to generate foreign policy.

4. Domestic spying has been happening for many, many years. We wiretap people in this country all the time.

5. Trump’s DoJ does the same thing.

I’ve indulged you’re question. Now tell me why you think (if you do) Obama will never fade the justice you’re describing he needs? I won’t answer any further questions as a matter of fairness until you do.

oh & hillary too.

That statement shows how utterly naive you are. (To be fair, there are a lot of people like you on this site, and not just on the Dem side.) No one is getting handcuffed, but that doesn't mean they are not guilty or corrupt. Do you also think Al Capone was an innocent, virtuous man, because the only thing he was convicted of was tax evasion?

Last edited:
Zero Hedge

Share:

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

No?

Excellent.

oh & hillary too.

2. As a factual matter, the investigation opened as a result of Papadopolous talking to our allies about how Russians were offering him Clinton emails. As to whether the dossier was Russian disinformation, it’s overly simplistic. Parts have been determined to be so, but not in its entirety. Regardless, the point is false.

3. Unmasking Flynn was not just part of counter intelligence. Foreign intelligence is used to generate foreign policy.

4. Domestic spying has been happening for many, many years. We wiretap people in this country all the time.

I’ve indulged you’re question. Now tell me why you think (if you do) Obama will never fade the justice you’re describing he needs? I won’t answer any further questions as a matter of fairness until you do.

"As a factual matter, the investigation opened as a result of Papadopolous talking to our allies about how Russians were offering him Clinton emails."

No it didn't. It began with the Hillary campaign refusing to accept the voter's decision.
She had her apparatchik pretend he heard Papadopoulous say something about Russia.

Why was Papadopoulous lured to England via an arranged meeting with Diplomat Downer?

“They started by telling the story of Alexander Downer, an Australian diplomat, as having remembered a bar conversation with George Papadopoulos, a foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign.

But how did the FBI know they should talk to him?

That’s left out of their narrative. Downer’s signature appears on a $25 million contribution to the Clinton Foundation. You don’t need much imagination to figure that he was close with Clinton Foundation operatives who relayed information to the State Department, which then called the FBI to complete the loop. This wasn’t intelligence. It was likely opposition research from the start.”

So….Obama was at the helm in the spying and entrapment of Trump, et. al., but the Clinton Crime Family is a partner in it. The motivation for the Clinton’s is clear.

Zero Hedge

Share:

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

No?

Excellent.

oh & hillary too.

Here comes strike two:

"Unmasking Flynn was not just part of counter intelligence."

“Also released as an exhibit Thursday was a head-turning two-page document outlining why the FBI opened its counterintelligence probe into Flynn in August 2016. The FBI offered only three reasons: that Flynn was "cited as an adviser to the Trump team on foreign policy issues February 2016; he has ties to various state-affiliated entities of the Russian Federation, as reported by open-source information; and he traveled to Russia in December 2015, as reported by open-source information.

The "state-affiliated entities" line was an apparent reference to Flynn's paid appearance at a Moscow gala for Russian state TV network RT in 2015. Flynn also reportedly received thousands more in expenses covered by the network and in speech fees from other Russian firms, including some payments that he initially didn't disclose on ethics forms." Gregg Re” [URLunfurl="true"]https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ob...lls-surprising-top-doj-official-new-docs-show[/URL]

Glenn Greenwald

@ggreenwald

May 7 2020

I'd still like to understand what was improper about the incoming National Security Advisor of a newly elected administration calling his Russian counterpart to try to tamp down tensions in the weeks before he took office.

and….
“In his role as the national security adviser to the president elect, there was nothing illegal in Flynn meeting with Kislyak. To use this abusive law here was utterly absurd, although other figures such as former acting Attorney General Sally Yates also raised it. Nevertheless, the FBI had latched onto this abusive law to target the retired Army lieutenant general.

…the federal investigators who had interviewed him told their superiors they did not think that Flynn intentionally lied when he denied discussing sanctions against Russia with Kislyak. Special counsel Robert Mueller and his team changed all that and decided to bring the dubious charge. They drained Flynn financially then threatened to charge his son.”

Flynn never denied the conversation and knew the FBI had a transcript of it. Indeed, President Trump publicly discussed a desire to reframe Russian relations and renegotiate such areas of tensions.” The Flynn Case Should Be Dismissed In The Name Of Justice

Zero Hedge

Share:

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

No?

Excellent.

oh & hillary too.

Strike three coming up:

"Domestic spying has been happening for many, many years. We wiretap people in this country all the time. "

When Obama said he was going to ‘fundamentally transform’ America, he didn’t let on that he meant into East Germany and the Stasi.

"...the Stasi, the East German secret police, who previously had considered themselves the "shield and sword" of the party. ...Stasi informers, the inoffizielle Mitarbeiter (IMs).... identified as IMs, or 2.5 percent of the total population between the ages of 18 and 60.

"The Stasi was much, much worse than the Gestapo, if you consider only the oppression of its own people," .... The Gestapo had 40,000 officials watching a country of 80 million, while the Stasi employed 102,000 to control only 17 million."
Stasi

They had noting on Hussein Obama.

He spied on the Senate Intelligence Committee, the NYTimes, the Associated Press, Fox News, CBS News, Sharyl Attkisson, James Risen, Carter Page, George Papadopoulos, President Trump, Angela Merkle, on and on.

Spying was a way of life, pro form, for Obama and his thugs.

Jake Tapper

stated on January 2, 2014 in a broadcast of CNN's "The Lead with Jake Tapper":

"The Obama administration has used the Espionage Act to go after whistleblowers who leaked to journalists ... more than all previous administrations combined."

PolitiFact - CNN's Tapper: Obama has used Espionage Act more than all previous administrations

“…Plante reminded viewers of how horrible President Obama was to the press and the First Amendment, despite the media’s infatuation with him. “But for eight years, President Obama racked up what has to be, and what the ACLU described as one of the worst First Amendment records and presidential history,” he said. “The ACLU described him as a terrible First Amendment president, all right. A terrible First Amendment president.Chris Plante: The Liberal Media Is ‘Tube Feeding’ Lies to America

“Former ACLU president and author Nadine Strossen made the remark during a phone interview with The Daily Caller News Foundation about the ACLU’s efforts with regard to free speech on college campuses going back to the 1990s.

“I still think a lot of liberals aren’t aware [of] what a terrible president [Obama] was,” Strossen told TheDCNF, alluding to the fact that the former president used the Espionage Act to pursue whistleblowers more times than all previous presidents had combined.” Former ACLU President: Obama Was ‘Terrible President’ On Free Speech Issues

Difference between Watergate and the Obama Spying? Watergate was a failed attempt by a political party to spy on their political enemies.

oh & hillary too.

That statement shows how utterly naive you are. (To be fair, there are a lot of people like you on this site, and not just on the Dem side.) No one is getting handcuffed, but that doesn't mean they are not guilty or corrupt. Do you also think Al Capone was an innocent, virtuous man, because the only thing he was convicted of was tax evasion?

Naive???

Nay, nay....you allow too much credit.

These are low-life lying Liberals.

7. In his capacity as national security adviser to Trump, Flynn had a phone call with Russian Ambassador Kislyak on December 22, 2016.

“On January 5, 2017, Yates attended an Oval Office meeting with then-FBI Director James Comey, then-Vice President Joe Biden, then-CIA Director John Brennan, and then-Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, according to the newly declassified documents, including an FD-302 FBI witness report. [Obama] said he had "learned of the information about Flynn" … "It was not clear to Yates from where the President first received the information.”
[URLunfurl="true"]https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ob...lls-surprising-top-doj-official-new-docs-show[/URL]

The attack on Flynn was a 'two-fer' for Hussein.
He used this corrupt attack on Flynn as entree into the Trump campaign....
....and he got his revenge on a man who stood against Obama's support and shielding of Islamoterrorists, specifically, Iran.

8. “But,” you might ask, “why does it matter, anymore?”

Well, for one thing, many of the same characters central to all this apparent malfeasance now want to retake power in Washington

Biden is the Democratic Party’s presumptive presidential nominee, he’s running as the heir to Obama’s legacy, and he was at that meeting with Rice. He had denied even knowing anything about the FBI investigation into Flynn before being forced to correct himself after ABC’s George Stephanopoulos pointed out that he was mentioned in Rice’s email. It’s completely legitimate to wonder what he knew about the investigation.

Skeptics like to point out that the Obama administration had no motive to engage in abuse, because Democrats were sure they were going to win. Richard Nixon won 49 states in 1972. His cronies had no need to break into the DNC’s offices and touch off Watergate. But as the FBI agents involved in the case noted, they wanted to have an “insurance policy” if the unthinkable happened.”

1589750267178.png

Obama didn’t spy on The NY Times. That was Trump.

He didn’t spy on Trump. He didn’t spy on Attkisson. They’re just nutters.

Trump spies on tens of thousands of Americans every year. Why don’t you talk about that instead of pretending this has any relevance?

Obama didn’t spy on The NY Times. That was Trump.

He didn’t spy on Trump. He didn’t spy on Attkisson. They’re just nutters.

Trump spies on tens of thousands of Americans every year. Why don’t you talk about that instead of pretending this has any relevance?
Lol. Game over , you guys were caught . You look foolish even trying to deny .

Let the Dems continue to believe it's a "Vast Right-wing conspiracy". Because, Hillary has been saying it all along..

But when it came to her email server being "hacked"...

So, when Hillary is right, it must be... :auiqs.jpg:

The Democrats have nothing but a "vast right-wing conspiracy" when it comes to them (not facing the truth!)

In actuality, they don't believe that......they know the truth and feel the avalanche coming........

That moron above is a perfect example: palpable fear.

i can't wait 'till they nail the clintons for vince foster's murder!

Second attempt to change the sublect.

Just as I said.....palpable fear.

sooooooooooo.......... hillary WASN'T brought into this by another poster?

Hillary???

Did you say Hillary????

And that brings us to who began the Russia Hoax. Hillary did….through the State department, and Alexander Downer, to the Obama FBI.

What did the plotters use as the predicate for beginning the ambush?

MR. GOWDY: When did the investigation begin? And if it were not the dossier, what prompted it? MR. MCCABE: The investigation began -- it was officially initiated [an individual] had met - with George Papadopoulos And this related that in a meeting they had … that Mr. Papadopoulos had made comments to them along the lines that he was quite confident that - that then-candidate Trump would win the election. He was confident because, as he stated, the Clintons had a lot of baggage and that the Trump campaign had a fair amount of information about the Clintons…”

The information came from the State Department…Hillary’s State Department….to the Bureau.

And the man who supposedly told Hillary’s State Department was … “Alexander Downer, an Australian diplomat, as having remembered a bar conversation with George Papadopoulos, a foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign.

But how did the FBI know they should talk to him?

That’s left out of their narrative. Downer’s signature appears on a $25 million contribution to the Clinton Foundation. You don’t need much imagination to figure that he was close with Clinton Foundation operatives who relayed information to the State Department, which then called the FBI to complete the loop. This wasn’t intelligence. It was likely opposition research from the start.”

^ more fake news

PJ Media

Share:
PJ Media - Questionable - Right Bias - Conservative - Republican - Fake News - Not Credible

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
PJ Media - Media Bias/Fact Check

• Overall, we rate PJ Media to be Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies as well as numerous failed fact checks.

Forum List

Back