Should Holder be arrested?

Should Holder be arrested?

• Total voters
:lol:

You want serial numbers, now?

:lmao:

I want the documents that PROVE the government admitts they are from F and F.
Stomp your feet all you want with me.

Ask Obama why you can't see any records related to this any longer - he sealed them last week.

Whine and lie some more.

So you just admitted you and Fox have no proof of this claim.

Thank you .

It very well may turn out to be a fact.

I dont know.

AND NEITHER DO YOU!

Where is your conclusive cold hard proof of the claim?

Not one of you could provide it.

That means it is not a fact in evidence yet or may never be huh?

Where is your conclusive cold hard proof of the claim?

Not one of you could provide it.

That means it is not a fact in evidence yet or may never be huh?
You clearly are quite confused about how the law works. Few get tried BEFORE they are arrested.

But, you ARE a moron, so I am not surprised at your confusion.

YES! And since he works for Obama, then he should be arrested too! Can't tell me obama knew nothing about this either.

I seriously doubt that Obama was in the loop when this went down.

But he does need to take decisive action against Holder and anyone else involved. :doubt:

If all this blubbering is about the "walking weapons" scandal then you are correct. This stupid "experiment" was designed and implemented under Bush's watch. By all means arrest Bush and all involved. Blaming Holder and Obama for Bush's stupidity and criminality is idiotic. There are plenty of things to be pissed at Obama for. This is not one of them.

get some verifiable proof of your claim

Ok I did as you asked.

The FIRST story to appear.

Operation Fast and Furious: A gunrunning sting gone wrong - The Washington Post

States that the program started under Obama and that the weapons used to kill the Border patrol agent were FROM Fast and Furious.

One last chance. Admit you are mistaken.

give me a quote from it that proves that the guns came from Fand F

So besides being a liar you can not understand the written word?

You could not produce a quote from that article that PROVED that the guns were from F and F with something about the FACTS could you?

Dont blame me

Ok I did as you asked.

States that the program started under Obama and that the weapons used to kill the Border patrol agent were FROM Fast and Furious.

So besides being a liar you can not understand the written word?
Sadly some are stuck on stupid...

YES! And since he works for Obama, then he should be arrested too! Can't tell me obama knew nothing about this either.

I seriously doubt that Obama was in the loop when this went down.

But he does need to take decisive action against Holder and anyone else involved. :doubt:

If all this blubbering is about the "walking weapons" scandal then you are correct. This stupid "experiment" was designed and implemented under Bush's watch. By all means arrest Bush and all involved. Blaming Holder and Obama for Bush's stupidity and criminality is idiotic. There are plenty of things to be pissed at Obama for. This is not one of them.

Its a hyped and lied about story which is why Holder is getting mad at reporters for hyping it.

Where is the proof , you know documentation the guns were found to be from F and F and NOT Wide Reciever?
You've been given that already.

You are a Lair! [sic]

WHERE????????

Not articles just claiming it but REAL PROOF

Wait, let me get this right.... You cite articles as your proof, but we can't? Is that right? Remind us how you proved that Fast and Furious started under Bush and that the guns used in the death of the Border agent were from 2006......

Earlier ATF gun operation ‘Wide Receiver’ used same tactics as ‘Fast and Furious’ - The Washington Post

Republican lawmakers for eight months have been leading the probe into “Fast and Furious,” the controversial ATF gun operation, and trying to determine who in President Obama’s Justice Department knew what, and when they knew it.

But it turns out there was another gun operation run by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives years before, using the same tactics of allowing guns to flow illegally onto U.S. streets and into Mexico. This operation was conducted under the Bush administration’s Justice Department.

remember

Eric Holder is the personification of pure Evil. How many have died and will continue to die because of what he did? And Brian Terry and his family deserve justice. So i vote yes. Forget resignation or Impeachement,just fit him for his orange jumpsuit right now.

get some verifiable proof of your claim

Ok I did as you asked.

From the article.

They feared the worst, and a year later it happened: A Border Patrol agent was killed in an incident in which Fast and Furious guns were found at the scene.

Of course you know this and are now demanding the actual serial numbers. Knowing that Obama has sealed the court records. By the way this article is not from Fox.

Forum List

Back