Should Holder be arrested?

Should Holder be arrested?

• Total voters

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
Holder Puts Obama In A Double Bind | Fox News

Rep. James Sensenbrenner: “Tell me what's the difference between lying and misleading Congress, in this context?”
Attorney General Eric Holder: “Well, if you want to have this legal conversation, it all has to do with your state of mind and whether or not you had the requisite intent to come up with something that would be considered perjury or a lie.”

Read more: Holder Puts Obama In A Double Bind | Fox News

I guess that depends on what the definition of is, is.

The mindset of liberals is fascinating. I always knew that they were aware of the lies they tell.. They make excuses that the end result justifies the means. Pathetic group of pathological liars. A man is as good as his word.

Holder Puts Obama In A Double Bind | Fox News

Rep. James Sensenbrenner: “Tell me what's the difference between lying and misleading Congress, in this context?”
Attorney General Eric Holder: “Well, if you want to have this legal conversation, it all has to do with your state of mind and whether or not you had the requisite intent to come up with something that would be considered perjury or a lie.”

Read more: Holder Puts Obama In A Double Bind | Fox News

I guess that depends on what the definition of is, is.

Holder is a career criminal. A blaggo buddy. The democrat version of high moral standards, that allows murder.

YES! And since he works for Obama, then he should be arrested too! Can't tell me obama knew nothing about this either.

YES! And since he works for Obama, then he should be arrested too! Can't tell me obama knew nothing about this either.

Obama is a murderer, but lets not jump to the conclusion that he knew what Holder was or is doing.

There's far to much going on, and it's clear he likes to keep it simple.

Obama is a murderer, but lets not jump to the conclusion that he knew what Holder was or is doing.

There's far to much going on, and it's clear he likes to keep it simple.

Odd the white house staff knew all about it. I guess they dont tell the president the important things, just tee times.

I seriously doubt that Obama was in the loop when this went down.

But he does need to take decisive action against Holder and anyone else involved. :doubt:

Oh i think Holder will be gone...Obama will throw him under the bus like he has others. I don't know how much Obama knew about this, but it won't matter because Holder will have to take the fall for everyone involved.

But he does need to take decisive action against Holder and anyone else involved. :doubt:

At least show a spine and suspend Holder pending a more anal, I mean thorough, investigation is completed.

I actually meant; after an investigator crawls up Holders ass and tears his life apart, until he finds enough evidence to charge holder with murder and put him on death row.

Oh i think Holder will be gone...Obama will throw him under the bus like he has others. I don't know how much Obama knew about this, but it won't matter because Holder will have to take the fall for everyone involved.

He will go down squealing. They already promoted some players for their silence.

do you think they put these guns into the system to try and track criminal behavior?

Do you think the person who was shot would not have been shot if they didnt use this gun?

then maybe we should stop the gun shows that have been doing it for years huh?

Gun shows arround the country were selling guns to whothefuckever.

The gov was trying to track the run of these guns to drug cartels by doing this.

They were trying to figure out how who and where allk of this was connected.

The people who were killed with the exact guns from the program would have been killed by a gun they bought elsewhere.

If you sell a guy a car and he robs a store with it is it your fault?

If you had not sold him that care does that mean he wouldnt have puchased another car and robbed the store?

Listen you brain washed con.

THIS is about your idiot gun people selling guns at gun shows that go right into the criminal hands.

Now if you blame Holder for the crimes then you should be blaming the gun sellers who have been doing that for years.

You dont, you defend them.

WHY???????

because you are a partisan hack.

This issue is a made up bullshit issue by the right.

It is not what you fools pretend it is.

Forum List

Back