Should Holder be arrested?

Should Holder be arrested?

• Total voters
On Oct. 16, 2010, James Trusty, chief of the Organized Crime and Gang section, wrote to Criminal Division Deputy Assistant Attorney General Jason Weinstein:

“Looks like we’ll be able to unseal the Tucson case sooner than the Fast and Furious,” he wrote. “It’s not clear how much we’re involved in the main F and F case, but we have Tucson. . . . I’m not sure how much grief we get for ‘guns walking,’ it [sic] may be more like, ‘Finally, they’re going after people who sent guns down there.’ ”

Earlier ATF gun operation ‘Wide Receiver’ used same tactics as ‘Fast and Furious’ - The Washington Post

going after the people who sent guns down there.

BEFORE F and F.

Looks like the guns who killed people was in operation wide reciever UNDER BUSH

Now you're just guessing, or hoping beyond hope that it's someone else's fault that Holder lied to Congress.

And face it, Holder got a man killed.

Oh wait, I forgot, liberals killing Americans is ok.

Again, you supply information that shows Holder should be arrested;

Operation Wide Receiver came to light when Rep. Darryl Issa (R-Calif.) and Sen. Charles E. Grassley (R-Iowa) released new documents and e-mails this week which they said showed that although Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. told Congress in May that he had just learned about Fast and Furious, he had known for about 10 months.

That alleged discrepancy led some Republican lawmakers to accuse Holder of perjury. They have pounded on Holder over Fast and Furious, in some cases calling for his resignation.Their investigation of the program has led to the reassignment of the former ATF director and others, and the resignation of the U.S. attorney in Arizona.

He, per your link, perjured himself, in Congress.

I know that you are used to your people perjuring themselves, but this needs to end.

easy to just say he did not recall the enails.

Now how do you prove he did recall seeing them?

Remeber Condi not remembering a memo titiled " Osama determined to attack US"

On Oct. 16, 2010, James Trusty, chief of the Organized Crime and Gang section, wrote to Criminal Division Deputy Assistant Attorney General Jason Weinstein:

“Looks like we’ll be able to unseal the Tucson case sooner than the Fast and Furious,” he wrote. “It’s not clear how much we’re involved in the main F and F case, but we have Tucson. . . . I’m not sure how much grief we get for ‘guns walking,’ it [sic] may be more like, ‘Finally, they’re going after people who sent guns down there.’ ”

Earlier ATF gun operation ‘Wide Receiver’ used same tactics as ‘Fast and Furious’ - The Washington Post

BEFORE F and F.

Now you are lying again, you see you fucking dumb ass, the weapon used to kill the Border patrol agent was linked directly to Fast and Furious NOT the earlier program.

And a reminder. The first program was shut down after the Mexican Government informed the US Government they could not track the guns. In fast and Furious no effort was made AT ALL to track the weapons. Mexico was not even informed. Further only 450 weapons were involved in the first program and no seller was ordered to make an illegal sale, no effort was made to claim those sales were reason for new tougher gun laws. Fast and Furious sold over 3000 weapons AND sellers were ordered by ATF to sell them in some cases.

Holder Puts Obama In A Double Bind | Fox News

Rep. James Sensenbrenner: “Tell me what's the difference between lying and misleading Congress, in this context?”
Attorney General Eric Holder: “Well, if you want to have this legal conversation, it all has to do with your state of mind and whether or not you had the requisite intent to come up with something that would be considered perjury or a lie.”

Read more: Holder Puts Obama In A Double Bind | Fox News

I guess that depends on what the definition of is, is.

If found that he did lie before congress yes. and he should be fired. but that ain't gonna happen.

BEFORE F and F.

Now you are lying again, you see you fucking dumb ass, the weapon used to kill the Border patrol agent was linked directly to Fast and Furious NOT the earlier program.

And a reminder. The first program was shut down after the Mexican Government informed the US Government they could not track the guns. In fast and Furious no effort was made AT ALL to track the weapons. Mexico was not even informed. Further only 450 weapons were involved in the first program and no seller was ordered to make an illegal sale, no effort was made to claim those sales were reason for new tougher gun laws. Fast and Furious sold over 3000 weapons AND sellers were ordered by ATF to sell them in some cases.

Go get verifiable proof of your claim

How many times did Libby say "I dont recall"?

Back to protecting your lies I see. I repeat, when will you admit Fast and Furious did not start under Bush? You have been informed it is false, proving that, if you will not retract it you are a liar.

As for Libby, you are aware that it is ILLEGAL to base a prosecution solely on Perjury? Further you are aware that the AG in the case already knew who leaked the information and it was not Libby and that person did so accidentally with no orders from Cheney? In fact he was never charged at all.

BEFORE F and F.

You chose to lie. The facts have been provided in the past more ten once. Go find proof your claim is true. In fact if it were Holder would be screaming it from the rooftops.

Holder Puts Obama In A Double Bind | Fox News

Rep. James Sensenbrenner: “Tell me what's the difference between lying and misleading Congress, in this context?”
Attorney General Eric Holder: “Well, if you want to have this legal conversation, it all has to do with your state of mind and whether or not you had the requisite intent to come up with something that would be considered perjury or a lie.”

Read more: Holder Puts Obama In A Double Bind | Fox News

I guess that depends on what the definition of is, is.

If found that he did lie before congress yes. and he should be fired. but that ain't gonna happen.

Just watching Holder in opperation with the Black Panther voting intimidation scandal and Holder's response of What "His people had gone through in the past" was enough for most of us to determine this man is not the material need for unbiased determinations of following the law.

His actions in the 'Fast and Furious" indicates that he doesn't hold himself to high standards and the buck certainly does not stop with him. Well, it should be stopped at the President's desk and he should replace this man immediately.

Again, you supply information that shows Holder should be arrested;

Operation Wide Receiver came to light when Rep. Darryl Issa (R-Calif.) and Sen. Charles E. Grassley (R-Iowa) released new documents and e-mails this week which they said showed that although Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. told Congress in May that he had just learned about Fast and Furious, he had known for about 10 months.

That alleged discrepancy led some Republican lawmakers to accuse Holder of perjury. They have pounded on Holder over Fast and Furious, in some cases calling for his resignation.Their investigation of the program has led to the reassignment of the former ATF director and others, and the resignation of the U.S. attorney in Arizona.

He, per your link, perjured himself, in Congress.

I know that you are used to your people perjuring themselves, but this needs to end.

easy to just say he did not recall the enails.

Now how do you prove he did recall seeing them?

Remeber Condi not remembering a memo titiled " Osama determined to attack US"
As the leader of the Justice Dept, it's his duty to know when and what is going on.

If he had claimed he didn't recall, he could have walked, but he lied and said he read it on a different date, and when cornered and forced to respond, he gave an abysmal response that is nothing short of an admission of guilt.

you're attempts to change the subject are still petty and still childish.

Holder may be guilty of murder, and b/c he's a liberal, you will defend his actions with your last lying breath.

and you called me a partisan hack. :lol:

get some verifiable proof of your claim

First you prove your claim. You made two. One that Fast and Furious was created under Bush and second that the weapon was from the 2006 program.

I will repeat if either of your claims were actually true Obama, Holder and the entire justice and ATF would be screaming it from the roof tops.

You keep proving you do not mind lying.

BEFORE F and F.

you can't prove your claim.

why don't you kick rocks. I tire of your nonsense.

Go kill a baby or cheer obama on to kill another American.

Yes. Holder should be arrested. He broke the law with the gun sales. He knew he was breaking the law. He also knew that the guns would end in in the possession of criminals - violent criminals - because that was the INTENT of the first breaking of the law. And, as a result of all those laws being broken, federal agent is dead.

Then, Holder has lied to Congress at least twice to cover up his direct knowledge of these laws being broken.

But, hacks cannot see that.

Yes. Holder should be arrested. He broke the law with the gun sales. He knew he was breaking the law. He also knew that the guns would end in in the possession of criminals - violent criminals - because that was the INTENT of the first breaking of the law. And, as a result of all those laws being broken, federal agent is dead.

Then, Holder has lied to Congress at least twice to cover up his direct knowledge of these laws being broken.

But, hacks cannot see that.

It's not the selling of guns that bothers me, or that they were used to kill one of our own. The killing itself does bother me. It's that he knew it failed in the recent past, and he went through with it using even less than the plan under Bush, and then he lied about what he knew when, and then couldn't lie his way out of that any better than clinton.

Ok I did as you asked.

The FIRST story to appear.

Operation Fast and Furious: A gunrunning sting gone wrong - The Washington Post

States that the program started under Obama and that the weapons used to kill the Border patrol agent were FROM Fast and Furious.

One last chance. Admit you are mistaken.

Here comes another subject change.

Unless she honored my request to kick rocks.:eusa_hand:

Ok I did as you asked.

States that the program started under Obama and that the weapons used to kill the Border patrol agent were FROM Fast and Furious.

We taking bets she does not post in this thread any time soon?

Ok I did as you asked.

We taking bets she does not post in this thread any time soon?

:lol:

wait

:eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back