Should Holder be arrested?

Should Holder be arrested?

• Total voters
Yes. Holder should be arrested. He broke the law with the gun sales. He knew he was breaking the law. He also knew that the guns would end in in the possession of criminals - violent criminals - because that was the INTENT of the first breaking of the law. And, as a result of all those laws being broken, federal agent is dead.

Then, Holder has lied to Congress at least twice to cover up his direct knowledge of these laws being broken.

But, hacks cannot see that.

It's not the selling of guns that bothers me, or that they were used to kill one of our own. The killing itself does bother me. It's that he knew it failed in the recent past, and he went through with it using even less than the plan under Bush, and then he lied about what he knew when, and then couldn't lie his way out of that any better than clinton.
I agree, but ALL of it bothers me. As he knew it failed, and as ANY REASONABLE person would know putting guns in the hands of those types WOULD lead to death of at least SOMEONE through a failed program especially, that is egregious to me as well.

And, lying to Congress is a felony. Thing is, this is lying about much more serious shit than a blow job.

And, the icing on the cake is HE is the big kahuna of THE highest law enforcement AND prosecuting organization. HE has more of a standard than anyone in that respect. (Just look at the standards for FBI SAs, even the appearance of deception in a legal matter is enough to get them shitcanned.)

Last edited:
get some verifiable proof of your claim

Ok I did as you asked.

The FIRST story to appear.

Operation Fast and Furious: A gunrunning sting gone wrong - The Washington Post

States that the program started under Obama and that the weapons used to kill the Border patrol agent were FROM Fast and Furious.

One last chance. Admit you are mistaken.

give me a quote from it that proves that the guns came from Fand F
You lazy and lying hack. Read it. It's there.

Fucking hack.

We know you are a moron, but we will not read the fucking information to you.

The spokesperson for them doesnt say they were F and F guns.

Where is the cold hard PROOF they were F and F guns and not wide reciever guns?

Do your own homework , if its in there then quote it
As I said, you are both a lying hack (just one of your thousands of lies in this thread alone), and a lazy hack.

Lie some more, "Truthmatters". It actually is enjoyable watching you prove what a lying hack you are on a daily basis.

Not one person has any SOLID PROOF the guns came from F and F?

Gee why is Fox saying it like its a fact?

Come on get me some COLD HARD FACTS GUYS

Wow...you are truly STUPID! I think you need a course in "Reading Comprehension". If you read that link, it tells you how it all went down. I can't believe you don't see it...in fact i think you do see it and are just sitting there laughing because you've pissed everyone off. Have you ever admitted when you're wrong???

Yes. Holder should be arrested. He broke the law with the gun sales. He knew he was breaking the law. He also knew that the guns would end in in the possession of criminals - violent criminals - because that was the INTENT of the first breaking of the law. And, as a result of all those laws being broken, federal agent is dead.

Then, Holder has lied to Congress at least twice to cover up his direct knowledge of these laws being broken.

But, hacks cannot see that.
It was all for a political aim of stirring up people to do away with the Second Amendment. It was a calculated move that has backfired.

Wow...you are truly STUPID! I think you need a course in "Reading Comprehension". If you read that link, it tells you how it all went down. I can't believe you don't see it...in fact i think you do see it and are just sitting there laughing because you've pissed everyone off. Have you ever admitted when you're wrong???

Where is the cold hard facts to back the claim the guns came from F and F.

I have found none.

If you have them please hand them over

I've never seen her do it on this board.

She is dishonest on many levels.

She is a hack.

And, she is seriously stupid. I suspect brain damage.

I have found none.

They've been given to you already.

You are a Lair! [sic]

I have found none.

You didn't answer my question...have you EVER admitted you're wrong?

Why the FUCK didnt they link to them so we could see if they really do say what Fox claims?

Forum List

Back