Should Holder be arrested?

Should Holder be arrested?

• Total voters
TM is a very disturbed person. How anyone can relate what Holder has done to Gun Shows is beyond me. Wow.. Just when you think she can't get any more looney.

That was why Bush started the program.

To trace guns into the Cartels hands.

I give you facts that FOX refuses to tell and you you get all pissy.

A brainwashed con gets mad and calls names when the facts show up.

That is standard procedure

Its a Bush program and I think you better "remember" how many times yours assholes had to testify "I dont recall" in the last few years.

Its a Bush program and I think you better "remember" how many times yours assholes had to testify "I dont recall" in the last few years.
Saying "I don't recall" can be a legitimate and truthful response to a question.

But the Obamatrons just ignore the questions and then later claim they were never asked anything. :doubt:

Gun shows arround the country were selling guns to whothefuckever.

The gov was trying to track the run of these guns to drug cartels by doing this.

They were trying to figure out how who and where allk of this was connected.

The people who were killed with the exact guns from the program would have been killed by a gun they bought elsewhere.

If you sell a guy a car and he robs a store with it is it your fault?

If you had not sold him that care does that mean he wouldnt have puchased another car and robbed the store?

Listen you brain washed con.

THIS is about your idiot gun people selling guns at gun shows that go right into the criminal hands.

Now if you blame Holder for the crimes then you should be blaming the gun sellers who have been doing that for years.

You dont, you defend them.

WHY???????

because you are a partisan hack.

This issue is a made up bullshit issue by the right.

It is not what you fools pretend it is.

:lmao: Dufus the purchases were made at gun stores with the gun store owners objecting.

That was why Bush started the program.

To trace guns into the Cartels hands.

I give you facts that FOX refuses to tell and you you get all pissy.

A brainwashed con gets mad and calls names when the facts show up.

That is standard procedure

Standard procedure for libs is to change the subject when it's clear they are wrong.

like spoiled children, it's always someone else fault.

do you think they put these guns into the system to try and track criminal behavior?

Do you think the person who was shot would not have been shot if they didnt use this gun?

Read about Fast and Furious. The problem was that

A) the Mexican Government was not informed or involved, meaning no means existed to track the weapons once IN Mexico.

B) the program made no effort at all to track the weapons in the States either.

C) the ATF used the Mexican Government seizure of weapons to claim weapons THEY ordered sellers to sell illegally was a problem and asked Congress to create new laws based on a program they were secretly running.

I will will, as in the other thread, warn you ONCE. Your source is wrong. Fast and Furious started in 2009. The Bush program sold 450 weapons with the cooperation of the Mexican Government, when the Mexican Government realized they couldn't track the weapons and so informed the US the program was STOPPED.

Prove to us you are not a liar, actually research the facts and get back to us. You have been informed of your error. Repeat it and provide for us some more proof of whether you lie or not.

Earlier ATF gun operation ‘Wide Receiver’ used same tactics as ‘Fast and Furious’ - The Washington Post

Republican lawmakers for eight months have been leading the probe into “Fast and Furious,” the controversial ATF gun operation, and trying to determine who in President Obama’s Justice Department knew what, and when they knew it.

But it turns out there was another gun operation run by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives years before, using the same tactics of allowing guns to flow illegally onto U.S. streets and into Mexico. This operation was conducted under the Bush administration’s Justice Department.

Earlier ATF gun operation ‘Wide Receiver’ used same tactics as ‘Fast and Furious’ - The Washington Post

Republican lawmakers for eight months have been leading the probe into “Fast and Furious,” the controversial ATF gun operation, and trying to determine who in President Obama’s Justice Department knew what, and when they knew it.

But it turns out there was another gun operation run by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives years before, using the same tactics of allowing guns to flow illegally onto U.S. streets and into Mexico. This operation was conducted under the Bush administration’s Justice Department.

Your current article PROVES the original program was cancelled in 2007. Fast and Furious was created in 2009. Further your current article proves that holder is delaying release of information about Fast and Furious by the notification that the older program will be able to be released but not the new one.

Your Wiki link , if it says Fast and Furious was started under Bush is simply wrong. There are NUMEROUS articles already posted here proving the point. Further the original program INVOLVED the Mexican Government the latter did not. The original program was halted after 450 guns were sold when the Mexican Government told the US Government they could not track the weapons.

The whistle blowers made the point of telling Congress that Fast and Furious had no mechanism what so ever of tracking any of the weapons sold. And that is supported by what little we do know about the program.

Operation Wide Receiver came to light when Rep. Darryl Issa (R-Calif.) and Sen. Charles E. Grassley (R-Iowa) released new documents and e-mails this week which they said showed that although Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. told Congress in May that he had just learned about Fast and Furious, he had known for about 10 months.

That alleged discrepancy led some Republican lawmakers to accuse Holder of perjury. They have pounded on Holder over Fast and Furious, in some cases calling for his resignation.Their investigation of the program has led to the reassignment of the former ATF director and others, and the resignation of the U.S. attorney in Arizona.

But Wide Receiver, conducted in the Bush administration, has not received a lot of attention. According to Justice spokeswoman Tracy Schmaler, some of the e-mails used in the attempt to discredit Holder were referring to the Tucson case, Wide Receiver.

More specifically, Schmaler said that when the e-mails mention “guns walking,” they are referring to the 2006-07 Tucson case, Operation Wide Receiver. Schmaler said neither of the officials knew about guns walking in the Fast and Furious case.

Which was halted in 2007 after the Mexican Government informed the US Government they could not track the weapons.

No effort was made under Fast and Furious to even track the weapons. The Mexican Government was not even informed.

Your grace period is over. You are proving once again, when faced with the reality that you are wrong, you will continue to stated what you said. THAT makes it a LIE. You are a liar.

According to Justice spokeswoman Tracy Schmaler when the e-mails mention “guns walking,” they are referring to the 2006-07 Tucson case, Operation Wide Receiver. Schmaler said neither of the officials knew about guns walking in the Fast and Furious case.

when will you honor facts?

According to Justice spokeswoman Tracy Schmaler when the e-mails mention “guns walking,” they are referring to the 2006-07 Tucson case, Operation Wide Receiver. Schmaler said neither of the officials knew about guns walking in the Fast and Furious case.

when will you honor facts?

You claimed that Fast and Furious was started under Bush, that is a LIE. I gave you one chance to correct your mistake and instead you ignored it.

Again, you supply information that shows Holder should be arrested;

Operation Wide Receiver came to light when Rep. Darryl Issa (R-Calif.) and Sen. Charles E. Grassley (R-Iowa) released new documents and e-mails this week which they said showed that although Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. told Congress in May that he had just learned about Fast and Furious, he had known for about 10 months.

That alleged discrepancy led some Republican lawmakers to accuse Holder of perjury. They have pounded on Holder over Fast and Furious, in some cases calling for his resignation.Their investigation of the program has led to the reassignment of the former ATF director and others, and the resignation of the U.S. attorney in Arizona.

He, per your link, perjured himself, in Congress.

I know that you are used to your people perjuring themselves, but this needs to end.

On Oct. 16, 2010, James Trusty, chief of the Organized Crime and Gang section, wrote to Criminal Division Deputy Assistant Attorney General Jason Weinstein:

“Looks like we’ll be able to unseal the Tucson case sooner than the Fast and Furious,” he wrote. “It’s not clear how much we’re involved in the main F and F case, but we have Tucson. . . . I’m not sure how much grief we get for ‘guns walking,’ it [sic] may be more like, ‘Finally, they’re going after people who sent guns down there.’ ”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...-and-furious/2011/10/06/gIQAuRHIRL_story.html

going after the people who sent guns down there.

BEFORE F and F.

Looks like the guns who killed people was in operation wide reciever UNDER BUSH

Last edited:
On Oct. 16, 2010, James Trusty, chief of the Organized Crime and Gang section, wrote to Criminal Division Deputy Assistant Attorney General Jason Weinstein:

“Looks like we’ll be able to unseal the Tucson case sooner than the Fast and Furious,” he wrote. “It’s not clear how much we’re involved in the main F and F case, but we have Tucson. . . . I’m not sure how much grief we get for ‘guns walking,’ it [sic] may be more like, ‘Finally, they’re going after people who sent guns down there.’ ”

You are a liar. In fact this E-mail proves that Holder DID know about Fast and Furious when he told Congress he had no knowledge of said program... Pretty simple concept. Ohh and when are you going to admit your claim that Fast and Furious started under Bush is false?

Forum List

Back