Shooting Re-Creation Proves Oswald was Not Lone Gunman in JFK Murder

Actually it was a chunk of brain not skull she got off the trunk. The largest chunk of skull bounced off Mrs. Connolly’s seat onto the floor. SS agent Sam Kinney put it in his pocket and said it resembled a piece of clay pot. The spray from the head wound shot outwards and the wind blew it back as you can see on a good copy of the zapruder film hitting the motorcycle driver and SS follow up car
Brain or skull it demonstrates that at least one shot hit JFK from the side or front....not from behind where supposedly Lee Oswald was firing away on his mail order antique war surplus rifle.

There are literally dozens of scholarly investigative books all devoted to the JFK coup. And the number of people who died
in the aftermath as part of the cover up only adds to the tragedy of this crime.

Actually the head shot did come from behind....the shot from the knoll missed the car entirely most likely a diversion to allow the shooter in the depository to escape. The accustics and zapruder film show four shots. The last two were bang bang.

Actually the head shot did come from behind....the shot from the knoll missed the car entirely most likely a diversion to allow the shooter in the depository to escape. The accustics and zapruder film show four shots. The last two were bang bang.
Okay....:icon_rolleyes:
Though I agree with you overall how does a rifle shot from behind JFK blow a chunk of his skull (brain or bone matter or both) onto the limousine in back of the president and leave a gaping exit wound in the back of his head?

Okay....:icon_rolleyes:
Though I agree with you overall how does a rifle shot from behind JFK blow a chunk of his skull (brain or bone matter or both) onto the limousine in back of the president and leave a gaping exit wound in the back of his head?
There was no exit wound on the back of his head. You conspiracy freaks are nuts. :cuckoo:

There was no exit wound on the back of his head. You conspiracy freaks are nuts
I've only studied the issue of the JFK coup for over forty years. How about you?

Every ER doctor on duty at Parkland Hospital in Dallas testified to seeing a gaping exit type wound in the back of JFK's skull. Memories of a Parkland Hospital doctor - JFK Facts
An ER doctor who was there disagrees with you, fool. Fuck off, you know nothing!

I've only studied the issue of the JFK coup for over forty years. How about you?

Every ER doctor on duty at Parkland Hospital in Dallas testified to seeing a gaping exit type wound in the back of JFK's skull. Memories of a Parkland Hospital doctor - JFK Facts
An ER doctor who was there disagrees with you, fool. Fuck off, you know nothing!
LOLOL

Spits the conspiracy nut who fails to recognize such speculations by ER doctors were proven wrong by forensics.

Spits the conspiracy nut who fails to recognize such speculations by ER doctors were proven wrong by forensics.
No "speculation".
None of these doctor's professional opinions were "proven wrong". Their eye witness testimony is unchanged and not effected by deniers like you.

Google Groups
I have nothing to gain by arguing with a rock.
And you are the rock

You still got mixed up on many issues as did the fool in your link.

Notice the guy in your link admits he is repeating hearsay not facts.

The fact is no one has discredited the WC report with any evidence and the evidence still stands.

You have yet to present any evidence not because it is too bothersome but because you can find none.

Actually it was a chunk of brain not skull she got off the trunk. The largest chunk of skull bounced off Mrs. Connolly’s seat onto the floor. SS agent Sam Kinney put it in his pocket and said it resembled a piece of clay pot. The spray from the head wound shot outwards and the wind blew it back as you can see on a good copy of the zapruder film hitting the motorcycle driver and SS follow up car
Brain or skull it demonstrates that at least one shot hit JFK from the side or front....not from behind where supposedly Lee Oswald was firing away on his mail order antique war surplus rifle.

There are literally dozens of scholarly investigative books all devoted to the JFK coup. And the number of people who died in the aftermath as part of the cover up only adds to the tragedy of this crime.
I'm speechless when I think of the people that still propagate a lie.
Sorry the splatter proves no such thing.

The only evidence available proves that all the shots came from above and behind Kennedy and from Oswald rifle

There are no such scholarly books hey are all cheap tabloid books from people trying to make a buck.

The evidence proves them wrong.

There was no unusual number of people who died in the after math

I doubt we will ever know the truth about the JFK assassination. I do know that Oliver Stone's movie, while entertaining, was not factual at all.

No "speculation".
None of these doctor's professional opinions were "proven wrong". Their eye witness testimony is unchanged and not effected by deniers like you.
Yes in fact it was only the opinion of a few and it was only a casual observation not a progessional opinions

These were ER doctors whose profession is saving lives not evaluating causes of death like the experienced experts who did the autopsy

An expert autopsy does in fact trump casual observations from an er onlooker.

There are literally dozens of scholarly investigative books all devoted to the JFK coup. And the number of people who died
in the aftermath as part of the cover up only adds to the tragedy of this crime.

There was no shooter on the knoll.

There are no acoustics and the z film does not show four shots at all.

In fact the z film only shows evidence of two shots and we know the first missed which the z film does not show.

I doubt we will ever know the truth about the JFK assassination. I do know that Oliver Stone's movie, while entertaining, was not factual at all.
There actually were lots of fact that moved along the story telling. It certainly was not fiction, by any means.

You have not studied it at all I have however.

This is why you make bad errors such as claiming the first shit which missed was not one of oswalds three shots or that he did not have enough time

Forum List

Back