Shooting Re-Creation Proves Oswald was Not Lone Gunman in JFK Murder

I doubt we will ever know the truth about the JFK assassination. I do know that Oliver Stone's movie, while entertaining, was not factual at all.
Probably you should read the Warren commission report.

We do know the truth about what happened

Oswald shot Kennedy end of story.

No need to convince anyone when you have the truth on your side. Speculation is fine but if you’re arguing two assassins only hit their target once...it’s likely your view of reality is warped
JFK was hit by gunfire more than once. If you can't even get elementary facts straight was does this say for your opinion?

Actually the head shot did come from behind....the shot from the knoll missed the car entirely most likely a diversion to allow the shooter in the depository to escape. The accustics and zapruder film show four shots. The last two were bang bang.
Okay....:icon_rolleyes:
Though I agree with you overall how does a rifle shot from behind JFK blow a chunk of his skull (brain or bone matter or both) onto the limousine in back of the president and leave a gaping exit wound in the back of his head?
Head wounds are typically explosive and the brain matter flew up and then came back down while the limo moved forward below it.

No need to convince anyone when you have the truth on your side. Speculation is fine but if you’re arguing two assassins only hit their target once...it’s likely your view of reality is warped
JFK was hit by gunfire more than once. If you can't even get elementary facts straight was does this say for your opinion?
Yes he was hit twice by Oswald

JFK was shot at least three times. Connolly was hit once. The curb in Dealy was hit by a stray shot.
There's at least five shots right there.

One has a better chance of getting hit by a meteor , than gaining any clarity in governance here

But hey, go you!

Even the discovery channel is discovering the warren commision was ever bit the whitewashing machine the 9/11 commish was.....oh and, wake me up when those 28 pages get declassified please.....~S~

JFK was shot at least three times. Connolly was hit once. The curb in Dealy was hit by a stray shot.
There's at least five shots right there.
Wrong.

JFK was shot twice and only twice there is no evidence of a third shot to Kennedy. The second shot went through his body and hit connally . The third hit Kennedy in the head.

Connally was shot once by one of the same bullets which hit Kennedy

The curb shot was the first of three bullets

One has a better chance of getting hit by a meteor , than gaining any clarity in governance here

But hey, go you!

Even the discovery channel is discovering the warren commision was ever bit the whitewashing machine the 9/11 commish was.....oh and, wake me up when those 28 pages get declassified please.....~S~
None of which makes any sense or even constitutes an argument

Probably you should read the Warren commission report.

We do know the truth about what happened

Oswald shot Kennedy end of story.

Arlen Specter was one of my Senators for many years. I wouldn't believe a word that arrogant ass ever said.

Ok but that is belief.

What evidence do you have that he was wrong in the WC?

The WC report is full of holes. They are too numerous to list, and there are many publications on the subject. What evidence do you have that the WC report wasn't fabricated? Why did Jack Ruby have to kill Oswald?

Ok but that is belief.

What evidence do you have that he was wrong in the WC?

The WC report is full of holes. They are too numerous to list, and there are many publications on the subject. What evidence do you have that the WC report was fabricated? Why did Jack Ruby have to kill Oswald?
I never claimed it was fabricated so I do not have to prove it was

The report contains massive evidence and stands on it's own.

If you claim it has holes name them.

Assuming it has holes proves you never read the report which proves you have not researched the assassination as you claim you have. Saying they are too numerous is a cop out proving you cannot demonstrate such holes.

Ruby did not have to shoot Oswald he choose to shoot oswald and maintained he acted on his own initiative until he died

The magic bullet which was magically recovered off Connolly's stretcher was remarkably non deformed and damaged by
it's alleged path on which it smashed through JKF's thoracic vertebrae (bone), Gov. Connolly's wrist and rib ( more bone) as well as all that soft tissue.
There is no hunter, policeman or forensic scientist in the world who would believe for one second that "pristine" bullet did all that damage to both JFK and Gov. Connolly.

Preeminent expert forensic pathologist and coroner Cyril Wecht absolutely calls the Warren Commission's failed single bullet theory (a joke, actually) utter nonsense. Cyril Wecht shreds 'nonsense' JFK single-bullet theory for Fox Chapel Area students

But I guess the "experts" here know better.

The laughable single bullet theory, for one.

Assuming it has holes proves you never read the report which proves you have not researched the assassination as you claim you have. Saying they are too numerous is a cop out proving you cannot demonstrate such holes.

Ruby did not have to shoot Oswald he choose to shoot oswald and maintained he acted on his own initiative until he died
That's not what Jack Ruby said. You are either spectacularly ignorant on the matter or a spectacular liar. Most likely both.

Last edited:
Admirable story and "evidence" to create chaos. I was in the fifth grade when heard the news over the principles chatterbox. It was about 15 minutes after we were ordered by siren to go hide under concrete shelves in case there was a nuclear attack from Russia-----or whoever.
JFK has been assassinated.
OK.
Is lunch still at 1130 ?

The magic bullet which was magically recovered off Connolly's stretcher was remarkably non deformed and damaged by
it's alleged path on which it smashed through JKF's thoracic vertebrae, Gov. Connolly's wrist and rib bone as well as all that soft tissue.
There is no hunter, policeman or forensic scientist in the world who would believe for one second that "pristine" bullet did all that damage to both JFK and Gov. Connolly.

Preeminent expert forensic pathologist and coroner Cyril Wecht absolutely calls the Warren Commission's failed single bullet theory (a joke, actually) utter nonsense. Cyril Wecht shreds 'nonsense' JFK single-bullet theory for Fox Chapel Area students

But I guess the "experts" her know better.
Yes but not much of an expert

The bullet was not pristine it is still held in the national archives and is damaged and deformed.

What your expert gets wrong is that it never hit any bones in JFK's body

It was also a tumbler which your expert ignores which is why your expert is no expert.

Being a tumbler means it would be just as likely to be damged in the back rather than in the front.

The back of the bullet was caved in and damaged in a manner consistent with the wounds it caused. The damage was simply at the back or base rather than the nose because it was tumbling

So name one of the holes you mentioned.

The laughable single bullet theory, for one.

That's not what Jack Ruby said. You are either spectacularly ignorant on the matter or a spectacular liar. Most likely both.
It is in fact what Ruby said.

He maintained he acted alone until he died years after shooting Oswald.

Single bullets have often been known to pass through one body and wound or kill another.

That does not constitute a hole in the report

It is in fact quite reasonable. When the bullet exited Kennedy it had nowhere else to go but connally.

Vertebrae, rib and wrist....bone, bone and more bone. Any bullet smashing through all that bone would be spectacularly deformed. The "magic" bullet was compressed very slightly on the underside (not even in the nose where all that force between bullet and bone would necessarily have to leave great deformities).
Joe Rogan, a noted hunter says no way that bullet on display smashed through the bodies of two men and came out like it did and so Cyril Wecht agrees.

Forum List

Back