Where was Dick Cheney on 9/11 ?

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
The Vice President was in the Presidential Emergency Operations Center listening to Flight 77 approaching the Pentagon and telling an aide that "the orders still stand" before the plane hit. What does this mean ? And why does the 9/11 Commission Report deny Cheney was even there until 20 minutes after Flight 77 hit, in contradiction of the testimony of the Transportation Secretary and even Cheney himself ? And most importantly, why isn't the controlled corporate media asking questions about these important issues ?

The corporate state media is not a governmental watchdog but rather the governmental lapdog. Concentrated corporate wealth and power is our government.

Weird people
rothscild.jpg

Probably somewhere drinking the blood of a newborn puppy. Where else would he be? :dunno:

The Vice President was in the Presidential Emergency Operations Center listening to Flight 77 approaching the Pentagon and telling an aide that "the orders still stand" before the plane hit. What does this mean ? And why does the 9/11 Commission Report deny Cheney was even there until 20 minutes after Flight 77 hit, in contradiction of the testimony of the Transportation Secretary and even Cheney himself ? And most importantly, why isn't the controlled corporate media asking questions about these important issues ?
Because the 9/11 commission was a joke, just as Bush and Cheney said it would be.

In any other country Dick Cheney's role in personally making sure the Pentagon got hit would be enough for immediate high treason charges and the falling apart of the entire 9/11 official story. Two towers had already been hit so it could be assumed any plane coming in at Washington unidentified was hostile. When the junior officer who Norm Panetta referred to asked Cheney "do the orders still stand?" he was referring to a stand-down order, i.e. don't shoot it down, which can be simply inferred because the plane was not shot down and hit the Pentagon.

Of course this is not any other country. This is America, where people have child-like minds unwilling and unable to defend against their leaders attacking them. When the truth gets too scary they do not rise to the occasion. They put their heads under the covers and tremble, like a kid hoping it will just go away. They have simple sheep-like minds who will allow wolves to take their young away without a fight.

9-11 Research: Dick Cheney

As the attack unfolded, news reports stated that Cheney had been whisked to a secret and secure location -- later revealed to be the Presidential Emergency Operating Center in the basement of the White House. Cheney was with National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice, directing the response to the attack. Or was he directing the attack? The testimony of Secretary of Transportation Norman Mineta is suggestive in this regard.

MR. HAMILTON: We thank you for that. I wanted to focus just a moment on the Presidential Emergency Operating Center. You were there for a good part of the day. I think you were there with the vice president. And when you had that order given, I think it was by the president, that authorized the shooting down of commercial aircraft that were suspected to be controlled by terrorists, were you there when that order was given?

MR. MINETA: No, I was not. I was made aware of it during the time that the airplane coming into the Pentagon. There was a young man who had come in and said to the vice president, "The plane is 50 miles out. The plane is 30 miles out." And when it got down to, "The plane is 10 miles out," the young man also said to the vice president, "Do the orders still stand?" And the vice president turned and whipped his neck around and said, "Of course the orders still stand. Have you heard anything to the contrary?" 2

Hamilton indicates that "the orders" were to shoot down commercial aircraft. But Mineta's account makes more sense if "the orders" were not to shoot down any such aircraft.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back