Shooting At Dallas Airport, Afro-American Shot By White Cop

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
The Afro-American was throwing rocks and said, "Go ahead and shoot." So the cop shot.

Umm There was a little more to it than that. He was throwing rocks..HUGE rocks at the mother of his children. They are still sorting it out.

Why are you making this racial?? It certainly was not.

if it's not about playing the race card then it's about playing the woman card, or maybe both. it all depends upon who is the trump supporter and who is the hillary supporter. did they show any of the facebook yet?

Obviously a racist cop just hunting down his 1 black per month quota.

if it's not about playing the race card then it's about playing the woman card, or maybe both. it all depends upon who is the trump supporter and who is the hillary supporter. did they show any of the facebook yet?

I don't have a clue if they showed any facebook. I had no clue what the cops race was. From what I saw on TV there were plenty of black cops around as well.
How is this about race? Again I say it was not. It was a domestic dispute.

Umm There was a little more to it than that. He was throwing rocks..HUGE rocks at the mother of his children. They are still sorting it out.

What did that woman do to that poor guy?

BTW it was not little pebbles he was using. They were big. Messed her car up pretty bad.
And from what I heard, they did NOT kill him.

If true, the cop should've let him throw huge rocks at the mother of his children and stood down like the San Jose cops! Now, the poor cop might be out of a job and indicted.

Police shot a man who charged an officer after attacking a woman's car with a rock outside of the Love Field airport in Dallas on Friday, prompting a temporary shutdown of the facility.

The disturbance happened outside of baggage claim. Police said the suspect appeared to be the father of the woman's children. The suspect was conscious when he was taken away by ambulance but his condition is unknown, a police spokesman told reporters.

Witnesses told Dallas broadcaster WFAA the suspect dared the officer to "shoot me" before he charged.

Video images of the woman's car showed broken windows and numerous dents.

In a social media video played on several broadcasters, five shots could be heard, followed by a volley of several more. Shouts of "get down" were heard and an officer with a pistol could be seen.

Dallas police shoot man who charged officer at airport

I forgot the part about the man charging the officer......

Incredible that mindless onlookers wander towards the gunfire as if it were Independence Day fireworks! What a bunch of turkeys!
People, if ever you find yourself in such a situation, GET AWAY or at least take cover, protect yourself, let authorities do their job.

Forum List

Back