Shock: Mccain Campaign Volunteer Attacked And Mutilated In Pittsburgh

Not at all. You seem to have a problem with wiki despite the truth of it's posted information. So, please, let's see you whip out anything that is MORE exact on the Lincoln protectionism.. Come on, tootsie.. Show us how that big bad northeastern engineering education is like the stay puft marshmallow man tromping through the NYC of our wiki sources!

:lol:
You routinely dismiss sources that you consider biased and I treated you and your friend to the same. My response to you about wikipedia has nothing to do with Lincoln's opinions on tariffs, which is itself tangential to the discussion that was taking place, and again I have not commented on or expressed interest in. :cuckoo:

Hope she is prosecuted and charged for the time and money she wasted the Pittsburgh Police Department.

I hope she gets the mental health care she needs.

I also hope the rest of you McCrusty supporters do the same.

Drudge is reporting, "She made it up".

Matt Drudge has egg on his face after posting this in beg, red letters yesterday. Drudge is right, the media IS dead. No respectable journalist would've ever said anything about this until they confirmed its accuracy. Instead, FauxNews and Drudge jumped right no the gun pointing to the world what Obama supporters are like.

This is just nuts.

its good he posted the story of her admitting to lying but it still does not take away from the fact that he is very conservative and is too hasty in posting stuff without knowing facts,,,anything to brand liberals as the evil ones at any and all costs...fixed noise, limbaugh, beck.....drudge, all the same in my book, very little if any fair and balanced news reporting(for some of those i use that term VERY loosely) same with what you call most corporate "liberal media, i get my news mostly from independent alternative news sources like Home | AlterNet and buzzflash.com which is a great source of articles from all sources, abc news is the only one of the big 3 I trust.

Get all your news from a corporate company
Trade in your opinon for a gallon of gasoline
Go!

We've been given answers
Still we're walking cancers
Dressed up as a life

Sick Puppies song Cancer

Drudge:

'B' CARVED INTO 20-YEAR OLD WOMAN'S FACE... DEVELOPING...

they cops made this victim take a lie detector test...guess she was making things up, or they think she is?

just heard that on the news...and they are not releasing her results....have more questions to ask her????

what's going on???? who knows?

i don't see the big deal in reporting it.

if someone claims it happened it could be news.

but it should have been taken with a grain of salt....kind of like all news stories.

What kind of idiot carves a B in their face to lie about getting beat up by an Obama supporter. This woman get the Dumbass of the year award. 14 pages of posts on this topic and its all lies. LOL

Matt Drudge has egg on his face after posting this in beg, red letters yesterday. Drudge is right, the media IS dead. No respectable journalist would've ever said anything about this until they confirmed its accuracy. Instead, FauxNews and Drudge jumped right no the gun pointing to the world what Obama supporters are like.

This is just nuts.

Please, David. Drudge links stories, period. He is know for being sensational. It's what he does.

What should have you concerned is when the VP nominee of a major political party guarantees an international crisis and the "paper of record" makes no mention of it but instead runs front page stories on the VP nominees wardrobe for two days running.

You seem like a person of intelligence. Doesn't this strike you as just a little scary?

Forum List

Back