Shock: Mccain Campaign Volunteer Attacked And Mutilated In Pittsburgh

1. Bush fought a war. Wars cost lots of money. And he isn’t conservative.
2. Show me where they censored. Liberals are trying to re-impose the “Fairness Doctrine” which will silence pundits like Limbaugh.
3. Actually, it was the Democrats who invented Fannie and Freddie, staffed them with Democrats who used the profits to contribute to Democrat campaigns, forced the banks to lend to people who couldn’t afford it, causing the housing bubble, and forced Fannie and Freddie to buy the risky loans.
4. The Liberal base is actively pursuing gun bans.

These are all facts, and they are undeniable.
Exactly right, both Clinton and Obama(ACORN) had ties to and strong armed freddie and fannie Hidden Clinton “Success Story”: Fannie Mae subprime loans for minorities and Obama suied UPDATED: Obama Sued Citibank Under CRA to Force it to Make Bad Loans | Media Circus
Its my belief that we are in the early stages of societal civil war, if they try to abolish the second amendment or ban guns (basically the same) "we the people will be at WAR" we will have no choice as the scales will be truely unbalanced and the USA would end up like the 3rd world nation of Kenya subjected to black-market machete butchers.
States succession thereby should be in order with Texas as her capital, Texas rangers as national police, split all national interest right down the center, keeping the original constitution intact, reconstructing the last 50 years or so of amendments and bad laws...adopting a strict constitutionalist mandate..
If you lose what you believe in, youve lost your soul.......Whitelion

Last edited:
Please, David. Drudge links stories, period. He is know for being sensational. It's what he does.

What should have you concerned is when the VP nominee of a major political party guarantees an international crisis and the "paper of record" makes no mention of it but instead runs front page stories on the VP nominees wardrobe for two days running.

You seem like a person of intelligence. Doesn't this strike you as just a little scary?

Makes no mention of it?

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/23/us/politics/23campaign.html?ref=us

Whoops...

Oh, and he didn't "guarantee" an international crisis.

Paperboy. The story you posted turns out to be garbage and you hide behind the Biden story.

Every president will be tested early on by our enemies.

wow, Biden just gave away the ship.

Keep posting your crap. It's always somewhat amuzing.

poop.jpg

Please identify this liberal base that is pursuing gun bans.

Fannie and Freddie were also involved with some Republicans.

Get over it.

This time the right person will actually be elected, not selected.

CRA did not cause the collapse. That is pure right wing spin.

Go find the percentage of loans by type that were involved in this housing collapse.

Get used to saying President Obama.

You know, you really shouldn't post RUMORS on here until you have SOLID PROOF of something.

This "headline" of yours is yellow journalism, which I'm sure you are an expert at doing. You are so one sided and close minded for someone who is "reporting" the news, I'm surprised you're not a Republican plant or a Fox News Reject.

Grow up and get a life, it's getting tired.

Just like you reporting the Michelle Obama Room Service story, WHICH YOU WERE WRONG ON!

What's next from the lowest of the low newsboy, keep digging in the sewers!

Hmmm, again, I was right about wingnutnewsboy and his false stories.

Do us all a favor, and:

Think before you post again newsboy, will ya? :eusa_whistle:

You know, you really shouldn't post RUMORS on here until you have SOLID PROOF of something.

This "headline" of yours is yellow journalism, which I'm sure you are an expert at doing. You are so one sided and close minded for someone who is "reporting" the news, I'm surprised you're not a Republican plant or a Fox News Reject.

Grow up and get a life, it's getting tired.

Just like you reporting the Michelle Obama Room Service story, WHICH YOU WERE WRONG ON!

What's next from the lowest of the low newsboy, keep digging in the sewers!

You kidding? He was wetting himself at the thought that one of his pure McCain supporters got attacked by a big bad Obama supporter. He couldn't wait to post it.

But Drudge only posts headlines,eh?

You betcha! ;)

You kidding? He was wetting himself at the thought that one of his pure McCain supporters got attacked by a big bad Obama supporter. He couldn't wait to post it.

But Drudge only posts headlines,eh?

You betcha! ;)

Wonder if he'll post an apology?

You know everytime I sit at my desk and have refilled my coffee, I see this elephant taking a big dump in that bag and ruins my coffee moment for me. lol. As for this woman, I only know what I have seen of it so far, and can only say that this, this story seems a little fishy to me. Her eyes are obviously bruised , and her cheek obviously has a backwards B scratched in it. The only thing I will say is this, I was not there so as I as not there I will apply this. " All things being equal the simple explaination is usually the right one"

Drudge or any conversative pundit post apologies? yeah right ;-p they are all good and truthful and all libs are evil monsters....dont hold your breath for an apology, WILL NOT HAPPEN!

who? for what? the woman claimed she was attacked because of her mccain sticker, it made the news, and the woman proved to be lying. seems to me the only one who needs to apologize is the woman. am i missing something?

I'm talking about reporting the story before it had any substance. Again, it's not the first time he's done this, and we are calling him out on it. Go read the first page of this 15 page thread to see what I mean.

I thought when someone reported stories on here, they were supposed to back it up with a link, which he didn't do.

No biggie, carry on.

We will just have to wait for his next sensational headline I guess.

I'm talking about reporting the story before it had any substance. Again, it's not the first time he's done this, and we are calling him out on it. Go read the first page of this 15 page thread to see what I mean.

I thought when someone reported stories on here, they were supposed to back it up with a link, which he didn't do.

No biggie, carry on.

I agree with you, but of course he doesn't have any credibility anyway, so what difference does it make?

No biggie, carry on.

i'm on the edge of my seat.

Yes they were small L liberal.

Lincoln's taxes were to raise funds to fight the Civil Way. FDR's were for WW2. What's your point with that?

Published on Thursday, February 10, 2005 by CommonDreams.org
ThomHartmann.com - Progressives and Democrats: Assert Your Brand!

When progressives and Democrats think of how Bush voters understand the word "Republican," they assume these folks are thinking "pro-life"; "moral values"; privatization and deregulation; "free trade"; lower taxes; and stripping power from what Republicans call "special interests," like labor unions and groups advocating rights for women, gays, and other minorities.
But that's not the picture average Americans think of when they hear the words "Republican" or "conservative."

Instead, like any good brand, the words "Republican" and "conservative" evoke feelings as much as pictures. The main feeling is one of identity: "My tribe." The main picture is the brand's logo - the American flag. At a deeper level, they carry pictures, stories, and feelings of NASCAR, Budweiser, the American flag, "standing tough" and "standing tall" in the world, and pulling yourself up by your bootstraps

Progressives, liberals, and Democrats have failed to apply this simple reality, and therefore have allowed conservatives to define our brands for us. The very sophisticated effort to do this has been led by Gingrich, Luntz, and Limbaugh, three men who understand the psychology of branding, and have used it to sell the Republican party and the word "conservative" to Americans with all the zeal - and all the cash - used by other famous brands like Coke, Levi's, and Wal-Mart.

The largest lights of the Democratic Party - it's founder, Thomas Jefferson, and it's two most famous recent presidents, FDR and LBJ - knew their brand and their identity, and brought the majority of Americans along with them. The largest landslide Democratic election victories of the 20th century were FDR's after he introduced the New Deal, and LBJ's after he introduced the Great Society. Their logo was the flag, and their identity was average working people, and those who aspire to the economic and educational middle class.
Later, Madison - also a member of Jefferson's Democratic Republican Party (which dropped the "Republican" from its name in the 1830s, although the Welcome to the White House website now lists Jefferson, Madison, Monroe, and John Quincy Adams - the first four Democratic presidents - as "Republicans") would write, "No nation could preserve its freedom in the midst of continual warfare."

Forum List

Back