Shock: Mccain Campaign Volunteer Attacked And Mutilated In Pittsburgh

You know, you really shouldn't post RUMORS on here until you have SOLID PROOF of something.

This "headline" of yours is yellow journalism, which I'm sure you are an expert at doing. You are so one sided and close minded for someone who is "reporting" the news, I'm surprised you're not a Republican plant or a Fox News Reject.

Grow up and get a life, it's getting tired.

Just like you reporting the Michelle Obama Room Service story, WHICH YOU WERE WRONG ON!

What's next from the lowest of the low newsboy, keep digging in the sewers!

if this is true, it is terrible. and youre an ass for posting this willow

willow tree is one of the right wing nut jobs that follows newsboy all around, along with cornbread and some other nut job. But you won't find them anywhere near the Palin or McCain threads put out there, I wonder why?

WHERE is the link to this story you nutters?

There is NONE, it's all just nutjobnewsboys ramblings....

willow tree is one of the right wing nut jobs that follows newsboy all around, along with cornbread and some other nut job. But you won't find them anywhere near the Palin or McCain threads put out there, I wonder why?

Wait....*I* didn't know I was following the Paperboy around.

:eek:

cause we leave that shit smearing to youse guys, we gots our own shit to smear than ya very vewy much.

You know, you really shouldn't post RUMORS on here until you have SOLID PROOF of something.

This "headline" of yours is yellow journalism, which I'm sure you are an expert at doing. You are so one sided and close minded for someone who is "reporting" the news, I'm surprised you're not a Republican plant or a Fox News Reject.

Grow up and get a life, it's getting tired.

Just like you reporting the Michelle Obama Room Service story, WHICH YOU WERE WRONG ON!

What's next from the lowest of the low newsboy, keep digging in the sewers!

Sorry, but I have never know Drudge to get something wrong especially when it's his banner.

Forum List

Back