Sherrod's going to Sue Breitbart...

How the hell can you "defame" someone with THEIR OWN WORDS.
good gawd what a joke.
are you really that big of an idiot?

what? did you say something.:eusa_whistle:
do you have to strive hard to be a nasty peice of work, or does it come natural?
just wondering.

Was it hard to type that the first time?
And do you really want to play that game again? You lost last time, and I might feel bad if I make you look like an asshole once again.

are you really that big of an idiot?

do you have to strive hard to be a nasty peice of work, or does it come natural?
just wondering.

Was it hard to type that the first time?
And do you really want to play that game again? You lost last time, and I might feel bad if I make you look like an asshole once again.

LOL, so I see it does come naturally. figures.

just wondering.

except she's a sweetheart....

and you're a nasty loon.

so, answer your own question, dear... do you strive hard to be a nasty piece of work, or does it come natural [sic]?

LOL, leave it to my friend jilly to donate to the circle jerkoff.:lol:

Defamation per se

All states except Arizona, Arkansas, Missouri, and Tennessee recognize that some categories of false statements are so innately harmful that they are considered to be defamatory per se. In the common law tradition, damages for such false statements are presumed and do not have to be proven. "Statements are defamatory per se where they falsely impute to the plaintiff one or more of the following things":[5]

* Allegations or imputations "injurious to another in their trade, business, or profession"
* Allegations or imputations "of loathsome disease" (historically leprosy and sexually transmitted disease, now also including mental illness)
* Allegations or imputations of "unchastity" (usually only in unmarried people and sometimes only in women)
* Allegations or imputations of criminal activity (sometimes only crimes of moral turpitude) [6][7]
United States defamation law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

just wondering.

and you're a nasty loon.

so, answer your own question, dear... do you strive hard to be a nasty piece of work, or does it come natural [sic]?

should everyone just sit back and allow a nutbar like you to spew?

perhaps you might want to find a board of like-minded people if that's what you're looking for.

or feel free to slink away with your racist tail between your legs since you've just been made to look pretty pathetic.

whatever suits.

just wondering.

and you're a nasty loon.

When you accuse someone of something, you should probably try not to do the very same thing you are accusing them of. But thanks for playin!

What will she sue for?

Defamation of character? Yeah, how often are THOSE suits won...lol That damn pesky first ammendment gets in the way, doesn't it?.... Doh!

What are her damages? She was offered a new position by the 0bama folks who forced her resignation...

What a waste of the court's time and resources....

not really. she's not a public figure... or wasn't until that piece of trash lied about her.

i can tell you i'd take the case in a new york minute.

nothing frivolous about it.

LOL, a lot of money shyster Lawyers out there folks.

they will take ANYTHING for a buck.:lol:

and you're a nasty loon.

When you accuse someone of something, you should probably try not to do the very same thing you are accusing them of. But thanks for playin!

where did I call you a idiot?
go away, you bore me.

and you're a nasty loon.

You're projecting again, dearie.

and you're a nasty loon.

You're projecting again, dearie.

i've known steffie dear a long time, but i can see where you and she have a lot in common.

two angry rightwingnuts.

you should meet for drinks

What will she sue for?

Defamation of character? Yeah, how often are THOSE suits won...lol That damn pesky first ammendment gets in the way, doesn't it?.... Doh!

What are her damages? She was offered a new position by the 0bama folks who forced her resignation...

What a waste of the court's time and resources....

not really. she's not a public figure... or wasn't until that piece of trash lied about her.

i can tell you i'd take the case in a new york minute.

nothing frivolous about it.

Oh, I'm sure any lawyer would take it for name recognition and some 15+ minutes of fame...

What are her damages that can be demonstrated?

Ms. Sherrod admits that in her federally appointed position, overseeing a billion dollars, she discriminates against people due to their race.

What Brietbart claimed. I think she has a good case.

Forum List

Back