sherrif joe's knockin at the door...

Anytime we can oust a progressive central planner from office on a technicality, I'm all for it. However, we're going to have better proof than this to get anywhere near an impeachable offense. Until then, it smacks of tin foil hats and that not good for our side. Keep digging but I wouldn't talk about it until we have real proof.

I hate that guy.....

It's one thing to be tough on convicted "criminals" and its another to humiliate those awaiting trial...

Not that fair trials are handed out anyways...

I live in Maricopa County they have paid out tens of millions of dollars to settle lawsuits over deaths and injuries of of people awaiting trails, ie not convicted of a crime.

I hate that guy.....

It's one thing to be tough on convicted "criminals" and its another to humiliate those awaiting trial...

So you know about tent city. Its designed to humiliate and torture (ever been here during our summers?) those who cant afford bail. In other words, the poor are the only ones he is being "tough" on. He sucks ass here but yet, the ignorant (and I mean that literally) keep voting this fossil in because they feel safer from the poor.

I hate that guy.....

I live in Maricopa County they have paid out tens of millions of dollars to settle lawsuits over deaths and injuries of of people awaiting trails, ie not convicted of a crime.

I really wish people outside of this state would really look into what this guy is all about. I love when someone from a different state blindly says ...I like him, he is tough.

Uh, no he is not He is a media whore who plays to the camera daily and will do anything..ANYTHING to get ink. From his "Chain gangs" to his pink underwear, as long as you say his name, he wins.

He is sickening.

I hate that guy.....

So you know about tent city. Its designed to humiliate and torture (ever been here during our summers?) those who cant afford bail. In other words, the poor are the only ones he is being "tough" on. He sucks ass here but yet, the ignorant (and I mean that literally) keep voting this fossil in because they feel safer from the poor.

Keeping people in 120 degrees who haven't been convicted of a crime violates the Bill of Rights..

Not to mention the majority of the people being held in "tent city" are being held for minor crimes...

"Joe" is an authoritarian tyrant and he belongs in his own "tent city."

Keeping people in 120 degrees who haven't been convicted of a crime violates the Bill of Rights..

Really? What temperature is specified in the Bill of Rights?

And what of the hard working, non-criminal guy that just can't afford an air conditioner? Are his rights being violated when it gets hot in the summertime? Is AC a Constitutional right in your mind?

I hate that guy.....

Well I would call forcing non-violent people accused of a crime but not tried to endure 120 degree heat - cruel and unusual punishment...

A lot of those people don't deserve Joes bullshit...

You can't punish a person before they've been convicted, and his method of punishment is certainly questionable.

America also loves watching idiots make fools of themselves over and over. You're right, it's not over just because liberals say so; it's over because Obama busted out the long form BC and used it to bitch-slap Orly, The Donald, World Net Daily and all of the other ass-hats who are too fucking stupid know that they're stupid.

images

I hate that guy.....

Well I would call forcing non-violent people accused of a crime but not tried to endure 120 degree heat - cruel and unusual punishment...

You can't punish a person before they've been convicted, and his method of punishment is certainly questionable.

He charges them for green bologna as well. He is proud of this shit. They are not convicted of anything other than not being able to afford bail.

America also loves watching idiots make fools of themselves over and over. You're right, it's not over just because liberals say so; it's over because Obama busted out the long form BC and used it to bitch-slap Orly, The Donald, World Net Daily and all of the other ass-hats who are too fucking stupid know that they're stupid.

images

Did you notice his first link is from World Net Daily? LOL

Sherrif Joe will be as successful as Orly Tait but here is the difference...it will cost our state money. I know he got volunteers to "investigate" but he and his people are running this.

How much will this waste of time cost us?

By the way Donalt Trump, how are your investigations in Hawaii coming along? Remember when he said his people went there and "you wont believe what they found". Well, he is right there....we didnt believe it.

Damn burfers just wont get it. Ever.

Really? What temperature is specified in the Bill of Rights?

And what of the hard working, non-criminal guy that just can't afford an air conditioner? Are his rights being violated when it gets hot in the summertime? Is AC a Constitutional right in your mind?

That level of heat can kill people..............

It's cruel and unusual punishment and the majority of those people in tent city have not been convicted of a crime...

American citizens being held for possessing an 8th of pot should not be subject to that kind of environment.

You want to put convicted rapists and murderers out there - fine.... But minor crimes???

No, the rapists and murderers get the nice airconditioned cells while the minor offenders get to fry in the sun...

images

Did you notice his first link is from World Net Daily? LOL

Sherrif Joe will be as successful as Orly Tait but here is the difference...it will cost our state money. I know he got volunteers to "investigate" but he and his people are running this.

How much will this waste of time cost us?

Sounds like a good campaign commercial.

I hate that guy.....

he's an elected county sheriff ...if they don't like him vote him out !!

He charges them for green bologna as well. He is proud of this shit. They are not convicted of anything other than not being able to afford bail.

I know all about him....

What he is doing is wrong.... Pink underwear, charging for meals, tent city....

He's an authoritarian nut...

Forum List

Back