Sheriff: Father kills man sexually abusing his daughter

i wonder what was more traumatic to the child...the abuse or watching her father kill a man?

Our John Wayne machos here are far less concerned about the welfare of the child than they are about getting off on the fact that someone killed a bad guy with his bare hands.

^Says the guy who didn't have enough balls to defend his wife at a restaurant. :thup:

The lynch mob mentality here is palatable, isn't it?

I note most of us have already decided (or invented) all the facts of the case.

You know the real purpose of threads like this?

It gives some of us the opportunity to tell everybody how much we hate pederast (always a brave position to take) and also for some of us to share their revenge fantasies.

And of course, it also gives the truly demented among us the opportunity to declare those unwilling to rush to judgement about this case soft on crime liberals.

Responses to threads like this are extremely predicatable.

Blow it out your sanctimonious fucking ass you pompous dillhole.

It goes without saying that the opinions being expressed assume that the father did indeed catch a man molesting his daughter. If the evidence doesn't support that then of course he should be charged with a crime.

Jesus fucking Christ dude, seriously. :cuckoo:

that is my point......one guy is dead and all we have is the word of the killer that that the man needed to die....

remember the man who shot the child molester as they were bringing him into court....the molester was the kids sensi and had taken him to another state and abused him.....i undestood why the father killed the man.....but the man served time.....

Father of Kidnapped Son gets Revenge - YouTube

You do have the word of the four year old who presumably can talk.

Sad situation, I can't blame the father, I'd probably do the same.

I have a daughter (now 21)...I couldn't imagine the white-hot anger I would feel if I walked into the same situation. However, I would have to say that I would also probably do the same. Don't know about the head thing...but definitely beat him to the point of possibly dying.
I wonder though...what was the size of the two men?
I just thought what would I do if I saw this and the man was clearly larger/stronger than I was. I am a pretty big guy, but what of I wasn't? I would have to say that the likelihood of the guys death would actually increase in this situation. If I didn;t believe I could beat him senseless, I would look for a weapon...which I would likely kill him with.

Sad situation, I can't blame the father, I'd probably do the same.

I have a daughter (now 21)...I couldn't imagine the white-hot anger I would feel if I walked into the same situation. However, I would have to say that I would also probably do the same. Don't know about the head thing...but definitely beat him to the point of possibly dying.
I wonder though...what was the size of the two men?
I just thought what would I do if I saw this and the man was clearly larger/stronger than I was. I am a pretty big guy, but what of I wasn't? I would have to say that the likelihood of the guys death would actually increase in this situation. If I didn;t believe I could beat him senseless, I would look for a weapon...which I would likely kill him with.

I wouldn't care about the guys size in that situation, it would be on.

Let's put it this way: a father saved his daughter from being raped and the pedophile died as a result of the confrontation.

And the last time I looked, our criminal justice system doesn't impose the death penalty for rape.

They should. All they do now is charge the tax payer to feed then for six months and then turn them lose to rape again.

Let's put it this way: a father saved his daughter from being raped and the pedophile died as a result of the confrontation.

And the last time I looked, our criminal justice system doesn't impose the death penalty for rape.

They should. All they do now is charge the tax payer to feed then for six months and then turn them lose to rape again.

Half the time its not even that, they just get community service and a suspended sentence.

This also happened on their property. The father would of been justified on shooting the man dead since sexual assault/rape can be legally stopped by lethal force.

I see no difference in a man using his bare fists to stop the crime.

Its amazing to see what shitbags are defending the pedophile. Then again, I am not really that surprised...

no one is defending the pedophile...simply concerned with killing someone before the facts are determined...too much of that going about these days

If I caught someone molesting one of my girls I'd kill him on the spot too, and I wouldn't give a flying fuck what your's or anyone else's 'concerns' might be.

Wow! Golly, Mr. Manifold - I sure wouldn't ever want to mess with YOU! You are sure one scary, Internet tough guy, yes SIR!!!!

:fu:

no one is defending the pedophile...simply concerned with killing someone before the facts are determined...too much of that going about these days

If I caught someone molesting one of my girls I'd kill him on the spot too, and I wouldn't give a flying fuck what your's or anyone else's 'concerns' might be.

Wow! Golly, Mr. Manifold - I sure wouldn't ever want to mess with YOU! You are sure one scary, Internet tough guy, yes SIR!!!!

:fu:

The only thing you mess is your draws. You already told us, remember. :thup:

Forum List

Back