Sheriff: Father kills man sexually abusing his daughter

Liberals are more inclined to find that the father should not have killed his daughter's attacker. If she had been raped, she would have lived. The dead guy is dead. Didn't the father say that he didn't believe he killed the guy because he only hit him 4-5 times? They'll do an autopsy and perhaps find out what the cause of death was. The father's beating may just be a contributing factor. There's no way to know, now, whether the man has a history of child molestation.

Liberals are more inclined to find that the father should not have killed his daughter's attacker. If she had been raped, she would have lived. The dead guy is dead. Didn't the father say that he didn't believe he killed the guy because he only hit him 4-5 times? They'll do an autopsy and perhaps find out what the cause of death was. The father's beating may just be a contributing factor. There's no way to know, now, whether the man has a history of child molestation.

Liberals usually take the side of criminals. They don't like it when citizens defend themselves or others. In their minds people should just run away and call the police, even if their 5 year old daughter is being raped. Its just their mentality - let the state take care of everything.

Last edited:

Liberals usually take the side of criminals. They don't like it when citizens defend themselves or others. In their minds people should just run away and call the police, even if their 5 year old daughter is being raped. Its just their mentality - let the state take care of everything.

Anyone caught raping a 5 year old should be killed on the spot in my opinion, I don't give a fuck.

okay you knuckle dragging idiots....you should not equate molesting a child with murdering a child...the fucking reason....cause it will make molester even more likely to kill the child since the punishment is the same....

When a young child has been molested.

In essence; they have been mentally murdered; and will be scared for life.

So to deprive the pedophile of his life is equal justice for the victim.

Should the father have left, called the police and waited for them to come and stop the rapist?

As the Sheriff said "This will go to a Texas prosecutor who may present it to a Texas grand jury and Texans will decide if this man should be prosecuted."

Which is pretty much Texas code for "he'll go free".

No, the father should have grabbed the bad guy, pulled him away from the girl and taken reasonable steps to detain him until the police could be called.

A bitch ass pussy like you might, but a real man wouldn't.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Listen up, morons. All I am saying here is that, while it was probably a natural reaction for pops to whack the molestor, he shouldn't have done it. Beat him up pretty bad - sure; the bastard deserved it. But you don't kill him.

OK?

Listen up, morons. All I am saying here is that, while it was probably a natural reaction for pops to whack the molestor, he shouldn't have done it. Beat him up pretty bad - sure; the bastard deserved it. But you don't kill him.

OK?

Maybe he didn't mean to? when you have that much rage and you hit someone in the head, you can kill them even if you didn't mean to.

a 23 yr old would have no choice....once he began to hit...it was just blind rage....as i said...he hit till the other man didnt move....those who know the 23 yr old say he is not a violent man...has no history of violence...seems the town he lives is....backs him ...again that says a lot

i dont think if given the choice...he would kill him...but in that moment with the image of his child partially undressed and the man undressed partially...he totally lost it...the image is burned in his mind.....simple as that....i dont think he had a thought till he had already killed the man

OK?

Fuck you ya don't kill him. :cuckoo:

This also happened on their property. The father would of been justified on shooting the man dead since sexual assault/rape can be legally stopped by lethal force.

I see no difference in a man using his bare fists to stop the crime.

Its amazing to see what shitbags are defending the pedophile. Then again, I am not really that surprised...

no one is defending the pedophile...simply concerned with killing someone before the facts are determined...too much of that going about these days

If I caught someone molesting one of my girls I'd kill him on the spot too, and I wouldn't give a flying fuck what your's or anyone else's 'concerns' might be.

Forum List

Back