Sheriff: Father kills man sexually abusing his daughter

again trauma is trauma and not one of us is a child physiologist so we are just guessing the trauma seeing someone die would cause.....she sees her father go into a rage she has never seen before..and she will most likely never seen again....i think that would be hard for her to understand

All he need do is argue heat of the moment, unless they can show he had time to think he will probably walk if everything we have seen so far is true. Now if he had time to cool down it is murder.

This also happened on their property. The father would of been justified on shooting the man dead since sexual assault/rape can be legally stopped by lethal force.

I see no difference in a man using his bare fists to stop the crime.

Its amazing to see what shitbags are defending the pedophile. Then again, I am not really that surprised...

no one is defending the pedophile...simply concerned with killing someone before the facts are determined...too much of that going about these days

The "facts" were determined when the dad heard his daughter screaming and he walked in on the child rapist with his pants at his ankles, his dick out, and a 4 year old girl under him!!!!

Jeezus jumping christo Bones!!!

Age makes no difference either... I would have done the same fucking thing if it were my baby.

Why would a guy with NO CRIMINAL record talk his 4 yr old into conspiring to kill a mexican man with him? Why??

Ive read your posts and I am appauled to say the least.... Fuck, take it at face value.. the guy killed a rapist (by accident at that) who was going to make his 4 yr old the next victim.

I guarantee you it was not his first rape... :hmpf:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
again trauma is trauma and not one of us is a child physiologist so we are just guessing the trauma seeing someone die would cause.....she sees her father go into a rage she has never seen before..and she will most likely never seen again....i think that would be hard for her to understand

Which is better.... get raped or dad killed a guy for trying to rape her? :eusa_think:

Last edited:
Lone Star Diary

Shiner, Texas - After a week of waiting on autopsy reports, the Lavaca County Sheriff's Dept. has released the name of a man who was beaten to death after he was allegedly caught in the act of molesting a five-year-old girl.

According to the Victoria Advocate newspaper, Jesus Mora Flores, 47, was caught in the act of molesting the girl by the child's father who beat him to death. Lavaca County Sheriff Micah Harmon also reported that when first responders arrived at the scene Flores' pants and underwear were down and his genitals were exposed.

An autopsy was conducted in Travis County and was overseen by Texas Rangers. According to the report, Flores received several blows to the head and neck area which killed him.

The child was given a physical exam and forensic interview also overseen by the Texas Rangers.

Lavaca County District Attorney, Heather McMinn, said that Sheriff Harmon did the right thing by not arresting the father. She said that all the evidence will now go to the grand jury.

Harmon said that a permanent resident card was found on Flores at the scene of the crime and that his department is currently in communication with the Mexican Consulate in search of Flores' family members.

Which is better.... get raped or dad killed a guy for trying to her? :eusa_think:

:eusa_think:

Which is better......not post anything, or posting something that is incomprehensible?

:poke:

Last edited:
i am sorry you find legal actions so offensive.....

we have a legal system and it should be followed...simple as that...once he stops the assault.....the crime is over....

i find it ironic that had he used a weapon he would be in a better legal standing....

Another liberal to the pedophile's defense......

If lethal force isn't warranted when someone is raping a 5 year old then when is it ever warranted? There is no more an egregious crime than than child molestation. We should not even be trying to rehabilitate them when they are captured, they should all just be executed once convicted.

Is he coming to his defense, or just stating the law?

Let's face it, he did break the law. You can't just beat someone to death because you're pissed. That said, I might well have done the same. Someone harming your child does tend to provoke an extreme reaction from parents and that should come as no surprise to anyone, least of all the pedo.

He isn't stating the law. The law says that you can use lethal force to stop such an attack, which is exactly what this Texas man did. He did not break any law, and *if* he did the laws should be made to protect such citizens when they need to take matters into their own hands in order to protect themselves or the life of another.

The man's reaction to someone raping his child was not "extreme", and quite honestly if you would not react in a similar way upon finding a man raping some 5 year old(even if it wasn't your own), then I would say you are one sick individual.

And one other thing. The man wasn't just beating "someone" because he was "pissed". He was defending his own daughter from a PEDOPHILE who he just caught RAPING his daughter. Yes, I am sure there was plenty of rage in him, but anger and rage is not always a bad thing. Being enraged over a gross injustice is perfectly natural and any normal human being should feel that way in such a circumstance.

I suspect the prosecution, if he's charged, might question the point at which the threat to the child had been effectively stopped, and at what point thereafter the father's reaction crossed over from defending his child to continuing to beat on the pedo because he was in a blind rage.

The man's reaction was extreme IMO, but I may be using the word in a slightly different context to you. Though I consider it extreme, I don't consider it inappropriate - these were extreme circumstances. I think I've already made clear in an earlier post that I would probably react with the same degree of fury so there's no need to speculate about how sick I may be.

BTW, for clarity, I am not defending the pedo here, nor indeed attacking the reaction of the father. I am merely speculating about what case the prosecution may try to make against the father if he is charged.

Liberals believe in the right to rape four year old little girls. It's not wrong, it's sexual orientation. The pedophile can't help it. He was born that way. The wrong is stopping the man. The father should have quietly stepped aside and given the man some privacy.

I'm sure you don't really think that, do you?

the rapist? where is there evidence that he raped the child?

she was released with only minor injuries....if she had been raped ...there would be injuries.....

but i like the use of semantics to inflame the crowd

maybe liberals just believe in the law......

“Assuming it’s true that this guy was molesting the daughter … he would then have the right to defend her and hit him enough to have him stop,” James Harrington, director of the Texas Civil Rights Project, told Foxnews.com. “But you cannot summarily execute him, even though I can understand the anger he would have.”

Is Texas dad who killed man to protect his 5-year-old daughter a criminal? - CSMonitor.com

Summarily execute? That's a bit of a leap. It's not like he took the kid our of the room then returned with a pistol, stood the guy against the wall and shot him. This appears to be a single chain of events without malice aforethought. The Dad beat the guy with his fists as far as I'm aware, and as a result if that the guy died, unless there's something new about this story.

Either way, I'm sure more details will emerge.

she was released with only minor injuries....if she had been raped ...there would be injuries.....

I tell ya what Dear.. lets wait and see if there is proof of a crime (rape or not). His pants were not at his ankles and HIS dick out for any other reason.

If it is proved that he was in the process of a rape... good enough for me.

In the meantime, I say one more bad guy gone.

I agree that there is legally a distinction between rape and molestation, but it's not hard to see how parents would fail to appreciate that if they came into a room and saw a guy with him dick out in front of their child.

I agree that the legal process must run it's course, but I find it very hard to be sympathetic towards this man and I suspect jury will find it difficult as well. But, as has been rightly pointed out, we don't yet know all the details.

maybe liberals just believe in the law......

“Assuming it’s true that this guy was molesting the daughter … he would then have the right to defend her and hit him enough to have him stop,” James Harrington, director of the Texas Civil Rights Project, told Foxnews.com. “But you cannot summarily execute him, even though I can understand the anger he would have.”

Is Texas dad who killed man to protect his 5-year-old daughter a criminal? - CSMonitor.com

Summarily execute? That's a bit of a leap. It's not like he took the kid our of the room then returned with a pistol, stood the guy against the wall and shot him. This appears to be a single chain of events without malice aforethought. The Dad beat the guy with his fists as far as I'm aware, and as a result if that the guy died, unless there's something new about this story.

Either way, I'm sure more details will emerge.

I heard on the radio yesterday that the guy died as a result of his wind pipe being crushed when the dad grabbed the perp from behind by the neck.
Cant find it online though...

Forum List

Back