She is the queen of heaven.

I feel ya, man. I was just impressed by the level of detail and research. I'm not sure I'm motivated enough at this point in my life to work that hard, though I can remember a point in time when I was.

Pretty sure Jeremiah will not return to this thread at this point.

For which I am grateful, no one needs her spewing her limited worldview of hate and intolerance here.

Holy shit, Capstone.

I'm sorry, but people like Jeremiah bring out the worst in me.

Flash backs and all that unhappy crap.
Jeremiah has no clue that he is responsible for driving people away from God. As I tried to point out to him in his own bible, Jesus said that there are many (like him) that claim to cast out demons in Jesus name, but are really workers of iniquity. Matthew 7:21-22 Jeremiah doesn't bother to consider the consequences of his ignorance.

I feel ya, man. I was just impressed by the level of detail and research. I'm not sure I'm motivated enough at this point in my life to work that hard, though I can remember a point in time when I was.

Pretty sure Jeremiah will not return to this thread at this point.

For which I am grateful, no one needs her spewing her limited worldview of hate and intolerance here.

I wouldn't underestimate Jeri's mindless/fundamentalist resolve. I've seen her get spanked and come back for more quite a few times on this board. ;)

As to my motivation and perceived effort, the Bible was a class (like Math and Science) for me and my siblings growing up. When I think of the time, effort, and mental resources that could have been devoted to other worthwhile subject material, it makes me feel as though a significant portion of our early educational years were wasted through no fault of our own. That so much of that useless information still occupies space in my brain to this very day is a constant and bitter reminder of those wasted years and opportunities. :eusa_boohoo::crybaby:

On the bright side, those feelings have served a positive purpose through my own children's educational years, so I guess it wasn't entirely for naught. :thup:

I understand, I spent hours and hours memorizing great swaths of the bible as a kid. On the flip side, it is a historic work of literature, perhaps it inspired my love of mythology. :D

Forum List

Back