She is the queen of heaven.

pillars

Diamond Member
Apr 18, 2014
UNC
Don't fear her, she is the mother of all life and all that is.

Hear the words of the Star Goddess, the dust of Whose feet are the hosts of Heaven, whose body encircles the universe:

I Who am the beauty of the green earth and the white moon among the stars and the mysteries of the waters,

I call upon your soul to arise and come unto me.

For I am the soul of nature that gives life to the universe.

From Me all things proceed and unto Me they must return.

Let My worship be in the heart that rejoices, for behold, all acts of love and pleasure are My rituals.

Let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honor and humility, mirth and reverence within you.

And you who seek to know Me, know that the seeking and yearning will avail you not, unless you know the Mystery: for if that which you seek, you find not within yourself, you will never find it without.

For behold, I have been with you from the beginning, and I am That which is attained at the end of desire.

• Banned
I've never understood the appeal of a god that we're supposed to be fearful of.

carnivore.jpg

I've never understood the appeal of a god that we're supposed to be fearful of.

That's most likely because you've never personally sought to manipulate/control a large group of gullible people. ;)

The Bible is unambiguous on the nature of the 'God' it promotes; and it certainly doesn't portray "HIM" in a light that remotely justfies placing such a being on a pedestal to be "worshipped" and "praised" (at least not for anyone with the faintest semblance of a moral compass).

I don't want to believe that Christians are intrinsically 'bad people', but it's hard for me to see how the best informed among them can live with themselves. Blind indoctrination has by and large rendered their motivations and priorities such drastic departures from the healthy norms that even their basest abilities to assess the objective rightness or wrongness of certain actions (such as indiscriminate genocide and infanticide) have been completely undermined.

Hear the words of the Star Goddess, the dust of Whose feet are the hosts of Heaven, whose body encircles the universe:

I Who am the beauty of the green earth and the white moon among the stars and the mysteries of the waters,

Let My worship be in the heart that rejoices, for behold, all acts of love and pleasure are My rituals.

Let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honor and humility, mirth and reverence within you.

And you who seek to know Me, know that the seeking and yearning will avail you not, unless you know the Mystery: for if that which you seek, you find not within yourself, you will never find it without.

For behold, I have been with you from the beginning, and I am That which is attained at the end of desire.
I was having a conversation with a Muslim the other day and while I am sure this is not an Islam only perception it was stated quite adamantly by this particular Muslim. I was taking about God and made a gesture to the floor and was told that if I made a gesture to the floor I was absolutely talking about the devil.

Now I may not be a pagan but I am a tree hugger from way back. I grew up in the Ozark Mountains which I still maintain is the most beautiful place on the planet I know of. Before I knew any other religion I would say I learned the teachings of the Native Americans. I do not know if I would really call the Native American teaching as religion and it was not just knowledge the Native American ways but the experience of them through the environment. So when I point to the earth and someone says I am pointing at the devil I am a bit stunned. I am now a follower of the God of Abraham and my love for the earth is only richer. God in no way said to abuse the planet or women. Those that say otherwise either do not know their religion, do not know God, or both.

I think there may not be any greater evidence for Gods love of this planet than in the Book of Job. Job and his friends go back and forth about the nature of God. At the very end of the book the LORD shows up in a whirlwind and speaks to the assembly of four. It struck me as most odd that the LORD does not speak of man once. He speaks of how he built the universe, what is the nature of the beasts of the world, and how He cares for them. From the Book of Job one might get the idea that the LORD loves his earlier creations more than the one He created in his image.

I was having a conversation with a Muslim the other day and while I am sure this is not an Islam only perception it was stated quite adamantly by this particular Muslim. I was taking about God and made a gesture to the floor and was told that if I made a gesture to the floor I was absolutely talking about the devil.

Now I may not be a pagan but I am a tree hugger from way back. I grew up in the Ozark Mountains which I still maintain is the most beautiful place on the planet I know of. Before I knew any other religion I would say I learned the teachings of the Native Americans. I do not know if I would really call the Native American teaching as religion and it was not just knowledge the Native American ways but the experience of them through the environment. So when I point to the earth and someone says I am pointing at the devil I am a bit stunned. I am now a follower of the God of Abraham and my love for the earth is only richer. God in no way said to abuse the planet or women. Those that say otherwise either do not know their religion, do not know God, or both.

I think there may not be any greater evidence for Gods love of this planet than in the Book of Job. Job and his friends go back and forth about the nature of God. At the very end of the book the LORD shows up in a whirlwind and speaks to the assembly of four. It struck me as most odd that the LORD does not speak of man once. He speaks of how he built the universe, what is the nature of the beasts of the world, and how He cares for them. From the Book of Job one might get the idea that the LORD loves his earlier creations more than the one He created in his image.
I just read capstone's post above. I noticed you gave me an 'informative', pillars. I should mention, in case if you have seen me mention, I refer only to the Old Testament God, my God.

Are you Jewish?
Logical conclusion but, no, I am not Jewish. About a year ago God told me to read the Old Testament, KJV, so I have. I have been told I do not need to, nor should I use, any other texts. I do not believe this to necessarily mean other beliefs are invalid but there is however only one God, my God. I believe part of the reason I might be limited to one text the amount time I have learn stuff. I do have an English translation of the Peshitta Torah. There are at least a couple places where the wording of the KJV does not give females their due respect. This is not to say that the KJV is not very respectful of women.

This is a problem when referring to Bible. Some people are referring only to the New Testament, whether they realize it or not. When I refer to the Bible I mean only the OT.

Long answer to a simple question I know.

Interesting. If a deity ever talked to me with that sort of specificity, I'd probably be concerned, but whatever floats your boat.

Forum List

Back