She Had A Name...Remembering Mary Jo Kopechne.

Kennedy's story regarding Chappaquiddick is still very doubtful. He was a spoiled rich kid with incredibly powerful connections who got away with a very tragic crime. Mary Jo Kopechne and her family have never gotten the respect & honor they deserve from the Liberal Media. So i will sit back today and watch the Liberal Media fawn all over Mr. Kennedy and just hold out some hope that they will also honor Mary Jo Kopechne.

Its the right that portrays her as some party girl who fucked teddy

Kennedy's story regarding Chappaquiddick is still very doubtful. He was a spoiled rich kid with incredibly powerful connections who got away with a very tragic crime. Mary Jo Kopechne and her family have never gotten the respect & honor they deserve from the Liberal Media. So i will sit back today and watch the Liberal Media fawn all over Mr. Kennedy and just hold out some hope that they will also honor Mary Jo Kopechne.
-

You can't play it both ways. The "liberal media" is either covering for Teddy or not. Mary Jo has been portrayed as a whore who was going for a secret dalliance with Teddy. That is coming from the right wing not the "liberal media"

Ms Mary Jo Kopechne had a business degree and was one of the "boileroom girls".

She helped write Bobbys speeches.

She loved the Kennsdy family and worked tirelessly for them.

The right has made her out to be some cheap party girl.

She was a dedicated political opperative who helped keep track of the politcal waters for the people she believed in. Those people were the Kennedys.

She would hate how the right protrays her.

Don't lump everyone into the same catagory. I'm sure there's many on the "right" and "left" that treat her this way. I'm a "right"...but i've never thought anything bad about her. In fact i felt so sorry for her. She was used, abused and killed by the person everyone says is such a great person! Right now though, that great person is finding out that God is real, and he's going to have to answer to everything he'd done.

I have NEVER heard anyone on the left say she was sleeping with him so he bumped her off to keep her quiet.

That is what the right have said ALL my life.

hey, I guess it's your last day being able to drag this shit up like a broken fucking record regardless, eh? Did you go order a cake yet? Maybe, in the shape of John's exploded skull? Surely there is a right wing baker in your area that will make some robert Kennedy handgun tarts for your Last Kopechne speech tonight at the Dead Kennedy party. I hear blood red wine will be served with a side of regret, not for lives lost but, for one less arrow in the asshole partisan quiver.

I would like to here the right wing at least Clear the name of Mary Jo a final time.

She was NOT sleeping with Teddy, she was trying to catch the last ferry off the island.

It was dark and he took a wrong turn. He tried to cross a bridge with no guardrails that had an odd angle accrossed the river. He accidently drove off the side.

He landed in water upsidedown.

He was wet, cold, hurt and in shock and tried to save her. He walked home in shock.

Shock is a medical condition folks

She was a dedicated political opperative who helped keep track of the politcal waters for the people she believed in. Those people were the Kennedys.

Don't lump everyone into the same catagory. I'm sure there's many on the "right" and "left" that treat her this way. I'm a "right"...but i've never thought anything bad about her. In fact i felt so sorry for her. She was used, abused and killed by the person everyone says is such a great person! Right now though, that great person is finding out that God is real, and he's going to have to answer to everything he'd done.

I have NEVER heard anyone on the left say she was sleeping with him so he bumped her off to keep her quiet.

Just because you have never heard it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I have heard it, from both sides. It doesn't really matter who says it, it's wrong. Nobody ever knows the whole story behind these things. But until someone proves to me i'm wrong, i'll always believe he was just a no-good spoiled liar.

Just imagine if it were a Republican who killed that young girl all those years go. Would the same Liberal Media be calling him a "Hero" today? In fact i find it incredibly hard to believe that he would have served in such a powerful Government position for 40yrs. The Liberal Media has never treated Mary Jo Kopechne and her family with the proper respect & honor they deserve. I would actually be very surprised if i hear her name mentioned at all by them today. :(

Just because you have never heard it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I have heard it, from both sides. It doesn't really matter who says it, it's wrong. Nobody ever knows the whole story behind these things. But until someone proves to me i'm wrong, i'll always believe he was just a no-good spoiled liar.

Now go get me some proof any left leaning person has said this

When Joey Butafuco had his girl friend shoot Mary Jo in the face I thought he is a Democrat

Just imagine if it were a Republican who killed that young girl all those years go. Would the same Liberal Media be calling him a "Hero" today? In fact i find it incredibly hard to believe that he would have served in such a powerful Government position for 40yrs. The Liberal Media has never treated Mary Jo Kopechne and her family with the proper respect & honor they deserve. I would actually be very surprised if i hear her name mentioned by them today. :(

She was a WOMAN with a business degree.

She is has been pilloried by the right as a whore.

Its YOU and the people like you who have sullied her good name so bite on a big one you liar.

Just imagine if it were a Republican who killed that young girl all those years go. Would the same Liberal Media be calling him a "Hero" today? In fact i find it incredibly hard to believe that he would have served in such a powerful Government position for 40yrs. The Liberal Media has never treated Mary Jo Kopechne and her family with the proper respect & honor they deserve. I would actually be very surprised if i hear her name mentioned at all by them today. :(

My recollection is that the "liberal media" has been pretty ambivalent to Mary Jo. Other than report how she died, they have avoided speculation of what she was doing in the car with Teddy.
It is the right wing that painted the poor girl as a whore based on no evidence that she ever had anything personal to do with Teddy.

What a fucking whackjob you are. Have you bothered to watch any of the specials on TV today? Then you'd realize that EVERY SINGLE documentary on his life mentions her name and the incident. What a fucking idiot. Every time you post like you actually give a damn about Mary Jo the board's IQ goes down 3 points. You don't give a flying fuck about her, you just wish Ted Kennedy's career ended over it because it means one less Liberal. Ignorant fuck that you are.

Last edited:

liar

She was a grown woman with a college degree.

She had worked her way into a position that had her writing heloing to write speeches for a national candidate.

She was an up and commer in politics folks in a day when it was VERY hard for a woman to do so.

She believed in the platform the Kennedys supported.

She was NO mans little girl or whore.

Just imagine if it were a Republican who killed that young girl all those years go. Would the same Liberal Media be calling him a "Hero" today? In fact i find it incredibly hard to believe that he would have served in such a powerful Government position for 40yrs. The Liberal Media has never treated Mary Jo Kopechne and her family with the proper respect & honor they deserve. I would actually be very surprised if i hear her name mentioned by them today. :(

She was a WOMAN with a business degree.

She is has been pilloried by the right as a whore.

Its YOU and the people like you who have sullied her good name so bite on a big one you liar.

the only one referring to her as a whore is you, you ignorant twat.

My mother hates Kennedy and I heard her and her friends say all sorts of shit about why the woman died.

All my life I have heard rightys claim she died to keep her quiet about sex.

You all know you have heard it too.

She was a respectable professional woman who has had her named dragged through the mud long enough by your scumbaggs who now claim to "care" about her.

My mother hates Kennedy and I heard her and her friends say all sorts of shit about why the woman died.

All my life I have heard rightys claim she died to keep her quiet about sex.

You all know you have heard it too.

She was a respectable professional woman who has had her named dragged through the mud long enough by your scumbaggs who now claim to "care" about her.

clearly, your mother's as fucked in the head as you, because i've never heard anyone, right or left, call mary jo kopechne a whore.

There was clearly a dirty cover up involved with Ted Kennedy and Chappaquiddick. The whole thing just stunk. Of course most of the people here defending their "Hero" would have a completely different take if it were a Republican who killed that poor young girl all those years ago. The Liberal Media has unfortunately shown this same dishonesty & hypocrisy. I don't think that Ted Kennedy was ever held fully accountable for his crime.

Forum List

Back