Sharron Angle sends Joy Behar flowers

hahahah, I'd of loved to seen the Ugly Bahers face when they arrived.

total class on Angels part. :clap2:

It's a kin to presenting the other cheek. See the truth to it?:eusa_think: ;)

Bravo to Angel and an huge thumbs up to her for presenting it to the foul-mouthed Joy Behar.

A big Bravo to Angle. Mayby Bayharhar will have that anurism after all.

Wait for it Cali. Truthdoesn'tMatter is gonna call you a fucking idiot any second now.

You just gotta wait for it. LOL

Angle is known to call a press conferance and then run away when asked questions.

This is what the right wants?

People who refuse to answer questions by reporters.

The Nevada GOP Senate nominee sent a flower arrangement to “The View” co-host Joy Behar on Wednesday, one day after Behar called Angle a “bitch,” and a “moron,” and said she’s “going to hell

Turns out Angle raised $150,000 on Tuesday and wanted to express her appreciation, spokesman Jarrod Agen said. The note sent to ABC’s New York studios read:

"Joy,

Raised $150,000 online yesterday—thanks for your help.

Sincerely, Sharron Angle"

Read more: Sharron Angle sends Joy Behar flowers - Scott Wong - POLITICO.com

You know, I really wasn't that aware of Joy Behar, not being a watcher of AM TV, but over the past few weeks, I've heard of her hissy fit over O'Reilly, and now this, more premeditated, display of utter stupidity!

If I was Soros, I would demand for here resignation! Every time she appears on TV, she is the posterwoman for Embittered, Frustrated, and Mentally Challenged Liberal Principles.
What a humorless nag!:cuckoo:

I love how the righties here think of talking about Angle is somehow off the subject

The Nevada GOP Senate nominee sent a flower arrangement to “The View” co-host Joy Behar on Wednesday, one day after Behar called Angle a “bitch,” and a “moron,” and said she’s “going to hell

Turns out Angle raised $150,000 on Tuesday and wanted to express her appreciation, spokesman Jarrod Agen said. The note sent to ABC’s New York studios read:

"Joy,

As an Angle supporter, I was disappointed that she would give Behar any recognition at all, thereby reducing her power to that of the lowly Behar's. Having the last word, imo, is saying or doing, nothing at all. I saw Sharron Angle as a person who might share the wisdom of a quote I hold dear: "Never lower yourself to the level of your antagonist."

"Joy,

As an Angle supporter, I was disappointed that she would give Behar any recognition at all, thereby reducing her power to that of the lowly Behar's. Having the last word, imo, is saying or doing, nothing at all. I saw Sharron Angle as a person who might share the wisdom of a quote I hold dear: "Never lower yourself to the level of your antagonist."

Really, I don't support Angle as much as I oppose Reid, and I particularly hate Nevada Republicans that have endorsed him.

However, I think the sense of humour Angle showed in sending Behar flowers was just wonderful, and she couldn't have scripted Behar's classless response any better.

Forum List

Back