Sharron Angle raised $14 million in 3rd quarter

This is absolutely astounding. I have never heard of a candidate not running for president raise this kind of money in that time span.

Former Nevada state Assemblywoman Sharron Angle (R) raised an eye-popping $14 million between July 1 and Sept. 30 for her challenge to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D), a stunning number that far eclipses the cash-collection totals of other prominent candidates seeking Senate seats next month.

"Sharron Angle produced one of the most successful single quarters of fundraising in the nation's history for a U.S. Senate campaign," said Angle communications director Jarrod Agen. "This is a testament to the hatred of Harry Reid, the nation's disapproval of President Obama, and the unprecedented grassroots support for Sharron Angle."

The Fix - Sharron Angle raised $14 million in 3rd quarter

I'll bet the vast majority of it comes from some corporation(s).

Mmm hmm. Probably corporations getting pissed on by the regime.

This is absolutely astounding. I have never heard of a candidate not running for president raise this kind of money in that time span.

Former Nevada state Assemblywoman Sharron Angle (R) raised an eye-popping $14 million between July 1 and Sept. 30 for her challenge to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D), a stunning number that far eclipses the cash-collection totals of other prominent candidates seeking Senate seats next month.

"Sharron Angle produced one of the most successful single quarters of fundraising in the nation's history for a U.S. Senate campaign," said Angle communications director Jarrod Agen. "This is a testament to the hatred of Harry Reid, the nation's disapproval of President Obama, and the unprecedented grassroots support for Sharron Angle."

I'll bet the vast majority of it comes from some corporation(s).

Put your money where your mouth is and produce some proof.

These baseless lies are'nt flying here.

We The People are sick and tired of Harry Ried.

A testament to the hatred of Harry Reid?

lol, so much for any claims that the Tea Party isn't about hate. Not that that was ever in dispute in the first place.

lol, so much for any claims that the Tea Party isn't about hate. Not that that was ever in dispute in the first place.

I hate people who threaten my freedom.

Think rebellion.

Congrats on the stunning victory over your own strawman! A pitched battle if ever I saw one!

Think rebellion.

Well, at least we're starting to drag out the admissions that hate is at the core of the Tea Party movement.

I, btw, hate hysterical chicken littles who think the sky is falling because they lost a couple elections.

Get a grip, Alice.

Another "A+B=Potato" deductive reasoning from carboring...

So many of them to laugh at....:lol:

Think rebellion.

Well, at least we're starting to drag out the admissions that hate is at the core of the Tea Party movement.

I, btw, hate hysterical chicken littles who think the sky is falling because they lost a couple elections.

Get a grip, Alice.

Let's wait until someone loses this one, and see what he says.

Make it snappy, drone. Show me where the money is one and the same.

Obama's or Biden's speeches are not a "source."

U.S. Chamber of Commerce foreign funds are mixed with political ad money New Mexico Independent

The U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s is a 501c(6) non-profit entity, which under tax law means its members are other organizations. In addition to its stateside members, the organization sets up member associations abroad, called AmChams, through which it collects dues and other donations. According to an explanation of the tax code given by the New York Times, all donations to a 501c(6) have to be funneled into its general fund, from which all of its activities–including political activity–are funded.

Now of course you have the option of dismissing this, the new york times and everyone else you dont want to believe, but there is the proof. Additionally the CC statement in response was "we have systems in place" to separate the money. Further proof from the CC that the funds are comingled...You are free to dismiss the Chamber as liars as well.

Assuming this part is correct...
According to an explanation of the tax code given by the New York Times, all donations to a 501c(6) have to be funneled into its general fund, from which all of its activities–including political activity–are funded.

...it's not like they have a choice. I'm sure that like any organization they have methods to separate the funds by various account once it is deposited into their general fund. If you or Obama have any evidence of wrongdoing, please let the authorities know. Until then, you're just spreading rumors.

Think rebellion.

Get a grip, Alice.

Tyranny is fair game for hate.

Obama is tyranny.

Think rebellion.

Get a grip, Alice.

So you hated a lot of people on the left following the 2000 presidential election, huh?

Get a grip, Alice.

Well, I will parrot Revere..... I hate people who threaten my freedoms.

Oh, and the only "chicken littles" I hear on the liberal side of the isle.

Grip that Alice!

Think rebellion.

Here it is explained:

A: Message board poster claims hatred of those who threaten freedom

B: Some claim that the Tea party movement is not about hate

Potato: Ergo, the Tea Party's claim of not being about hate has now been proven as a lie...

:lol:

Make it snappy, drone. Show me where the money is one and the same.

Obama's or Biden's speeches are not a "source."

U.S. Chamber of Commerce foreign funds are mixed with political ad money New Mexico Independent

Now of course you have the option of dismissing this, the new york times and everyone else you dont want to believe, but there is the proof. Additionally the CC statement in response was "we have systems in place" to separate the money. Further proof from the CC that the funds are comingled...You are free to dismiss the Chamber as liars as well.

According to an explanation of the tax code given by the New York Times, all donations to a 501c(6) have to be funneled into its general fund, from which all of its activities–including political activity–are funded.

...it's not like they have a choice. I'm sure that like any organization they have methods to separate the funds by various account once it is deposited into their general fund. If you or Obama have any evidence of wrongdoing, please let the authorities know. Until then, you're just spreading rumors.

Yes but being sure of something you havent looked into doesnt make it any less true. They said they have "systems in place". This was their response:

"No foreign money - from AmChams of otherwise - is used to fund political activities," Fielder said in an email. "None of the AmCham money is used for political activities."

In other words trust us. They are comingling money...simple.

Yes but being sure of something you havent looked into doesnt make it any less true. They said they have "systems in place". This was their response:

"No foreign money - from AmChams of otherwise - is used to fund political activities," Fielder said in an email. "None of the AmCham money is used for political activities."

In other words, you just want to spread rumors. Thanks for clearing that up.

Obama would have them up on charges by now, instead of just lying about it and letting his little drones lie about it.

All they are doing is spreading rumors about a political opponent. Obama may surpass Nixon as the sleaziest President.
White House adviser David Axelrod took heat from Bob Schieffer of CBS News Sunday when he did not provide any specific evidence of what was leading the White House to draw such conclusions about the Chamber's collection of funds overseas, saying only: "Do you have any evidence that it's not, Bob?"

Axelrod's response prompted Schieffer to ask the key confidant of President Barack Obama's: "Is that the best you can do?"

Read more: Chamber of Commerce to Joe Biden: 'Not a single cent' - Meredith Shiner - POLITICO.com

Pretty sleazy behavior by this administration.

Look, the Chamber confirmed this so maybe you believe the Chamber is engaging in rumors also. It's a fact, sorry you dont like it but reality doesnt change because you dont like it.

Look, the Chamber confirmed this so maybe you believe the Chamber is engaging in rumors also. It's a fact, sorry you dont like it but reality doesnt change because you dont like it.

The chamber confirmed they are following the law regarding the receipt of donations. Obama and his followers like you are accusing them of wrongdoing with no evidence whatsoever. So you are simply spreading the rumors that Obama wants you to spread. I hope you get a bumper sticker or something out of the deal.
White House adviser David Axelrod took heat from Bob Schieffer of CBS News Sunday when he did not provide any specific evidence of what was leading the White House to draw such conclusions about the Chamber's collection of funds overseas, saying only: "Do you have any evidence that it's not, Bob?"

Axelrod's response prompted Schieffer to ask the key confidant of President Barack Obama's: "Is that the best you can do?"

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1010/43446.html#ixzz12BE1L3ct

Sleazy.

Forum List

Back