Joy Behar On Sharon Angle: She Is Going To Hell...That Moron...Stupid...Evil...B*tch

I am very concerned about Baher. I hope she finds help and recovers quickly. I'll be praying for her and her family tonight.

...ah fuck it. I can't wait to see her have an aneurysm on 11/3.

Jeremy, For a few secs I got worried about you.

But then you came to your senses.

Good on you !

Ditto Jer. I was beginning to wonder then I got to the bottom of your post.

I'm still LMAO.

Good one dude.

And her opinion matters more than the guy drinking the boilermakers at the end of the bar.... why?

she's on tv, silly, she must matter. :lol:

:eusa_eh:

Janeane, is that you?

janeane-garofalo.jpg

I'd like to buy the world a Coke... Maybe we should all join hands, group hug, and sit back and sip on a nice ice-cold Coke. That will bring our blood pressure down.

Once again you prove to the world the "total void" the black hole that exists between your ears. There is a statement I use alot which is: "Profanity is a feable mind attempting to express itself" author unknown to me. But this statement assumes one has a brain. One can't even refer to you as an "airhead" because air is a substance that has mass and weight. It is a scientific marvel that your head can maintain shape and not implode.
It must be terrible to come to the realization that you are irrelavent when your aspirations are to influence others. Perhaps you need to review your TV ratings. In your time slot Hannity had 581 shares and your show was on the bottom with 129. Joy, take solace in the fact that besides the democratic leadership in government, you, Bill Mahr & Jon Daily are the poster children for the failure of the liberal direction in government.

Forum List

Back