Sharron Angle raised $14 million in 3rd quarter

The queston is: Who provided the $14 million?
[well, I suspect Roberts, Alito, Kennedy, Thomas and Scalia facilitated the donation. We'll never know if elected who bought the seat for her]
Citizens United v. FEC was a coup by five reactionary conservative activist members of the USSC.

So it's ok with you if unions do it?

You idiot...

Nope, but when Unions do it they take credit for it. They don't make up names and hide behind the name of an organization which does not exist.
Why add, "You idiot"? All that does is prove you lack the skills to debate an issue honestly. And from that I infer you are willfully ignorant or too limited to actually think critically about an issue.

so when the sierra club donated to the dems last cycle but didn't categorize their fundng and tell anyone how they separate funds they got from overseas there was no hue and cry I heard that this was a threat etc......

you are employing such a silly inane double standard its not even funny.......the fact is they are being outspent big time now its an issue, when dems were reaping tons of cash all was right with the world...please huh.

In short you're just pissed the dems are going down and are being uber selective now , in the end its all just sour grapes, hurrah for hope and change and all that.....

oh and hey ever hear of the Lippo grp.?

here, have a whack at generating some real angst-

Senate Panel Finds 1st Direct DNC Link To Foreign Funding
By Edward Walsh
Washington Post Staff Writer
Wednesday, July 16, 1997; Page A01

The Senate Governmental Affairs Committee yesterday established the first direct link between foreign money and a contribution to the Democratic National Committee.

The $50,000 donation was paid for by the Lippo Group, an Indonesian conglomerate, after being made by one of its U.S. holding companies. The company, Hip Hing Holdings, was managed by John Huang, a senior Lippo executive who later became an official in the Clinton administration and a DNC fund-raiser.

washingtonpost.com: Senate Panel Finds 1st Direct DNC Link To Foreign Funding

:rolleyes:

I hate people who threaten my freedom.

Think rebellion.

Well, at least we're starting to drag out the admissions that hate is at the core of the Tea Party movement.

I, btw, hate hysterical chicken littles who think the sky is falling because they lost a couple elections.

Get a grip, Alice.

So you hated a lot of people on the left following the 2000 presidential election, huh?

You didn't see pussy ass crybaby chicken little hysterical tyranny! rebellion! horseshit go mainstream on the left,

as it has on the right since the Democrats won.

I hate people who threaten my freedom.

Think rebellion.

Well, at least we're starting to drag out the admissions that hate is at the core of the Tea Party movement.

Here it is explained:

A: Message board poster claims hatred of those who threaten freedom

B: Some claim that the Tea party movement is not about hate

Potato: Ergo, the Tea Party's claim of not being about hate has now been proven as a lie...

:lol:

Sharron Angle is the quintessential Tea Party candidate. She's exactly what the Tea Party wanted, and,

it was her communications director, not me or anyone else, who said that this massive amount of money she raised came as a result of hatred of Harry Reid.

I, btw, hate hysterical chicken littles who think the sky is falling because they lost a couple elections.

Get a grip, Alice.

So you hated a lot of people on the left following the 2000 presidential election, huh?

You didn't see pussy ass crybaby chicken little hysterical tyranny! rebellion! horseshit go mainstream on the left,

I don't think you were paying attention then.

Get a grip, Alice.

Of course it didn't go mainstream on the Left...MANY of those that voted for Obama were on the DOLE [As in the Moocher Class wanting their Obama Money]...or Statists orchestrating promises of taking MORE Obama Money for the moocher Class.

Face it son? The Statists are about to LOSE at the hands of the people precisely FOR their TYRANNY.

YOU and your IDEALS have been rejected.

You're delusional. The current crybaby hysteria on the right is fucking embarassing. Act like men for God's sake.

This is absolutely astounding. I have never heard of a candidate not running for president raise this kind of money in that time span.

Former Nevada state Assemblywoman Sharron Angle (R) raised an eye-popping $14 million between July 1 and Sept. 30 for her challenge to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D), a stunning number that far eclipses the cash-collection totals of other prominent candidates seeking Senate seats next month.

"Sharron Angle produced one of the most successful single quarters of fundraising in the nation's history for a U.S. Senate campaign," said Angle communications director Jarrod Agen. "This is a testament to the hatred of Harry Reid, the nation's disapproval of President Obama, and the unprecedented grassroots support for Sharron Angle."

The Fix - Sharron Angle raised $14 million in 3rd quarter

Amazing what a butt-load of foreign money can do, isn't it?

You're delusional. The current crybaby hysteria on the right is fucking embarassing. Act like men for God's sake.

LOL, you think I'm delusional and you refuse to acknowledge the way the left acted after Bush won in 2000? :lol:

This is absolutely astounding. I have never heard of a candidate not running for president raise this kind of money in that time span.

Former Nevada state Assemblywoman Sharron Angle (R) raised an eye-popping $14 million between July 1 and Sept. 30 for her challenge to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D), a stunning number that far eclipses the cash-collection totals of other prominent candidates seeking Senate seats next month.

"Sharron Angle produced one of the most successful single quarters of fundraising in the nation's history for a U.S. Senate campaign," said Angle communications director Jarrod Agen. "This is a testament to the hatred of Harry Reid, the nation's disapproval of President Obama, and the unprecedented grassroots support for Sharron Angle."

The Fix - Sharron Angle raised $14 million in 3rd quarter

Another sycophant doing the White House's bidding by spreading a baseless rumor.

Who cares where she got it? Harry Reid exploits his political power to raise as much as he wants. Are her donors tainted because they oppose the regime?

The companies that gave it to her and expect something in return might care. Money is influence and 14 million is a lot in influence.

I guess you have no problem with Democrats getting millions from Unions, and Trial lawyers, and yes even cooperation's eh.

Do you only worry about what favors will be owed when it is a republican candidate?

Who cares where she got it? Harry Reid exploits his political power to raise as much as he wants. Are her donors tainted because they oppose the regime?

The companies that gave it to her and expect something in return might care. Money is influence and 14 million is a lot in influence.

I guess you have no problem with Democrats getting millions from Unions, and Trial lawyers, and yes even cooperation's eh.

Do you only worry about what favors will be owed when it is a republican candidate?

It's part of their Duplicitous Standard don't you know?

There was as much belligerence among the left during the Bush years as there is from the right today. You're just too much of a hyperpartisan douche bag to admit it.

I'm sure President Obama would know. He was dogged by the same allegations in 2008 after all, also without proof, but I'm sure you weren't interested in getting to the bottom of it back then, right?

Forum List

Back