Sharron Angle sends Joy Behar flowers

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
The Nevada GOP Senate nominee sent a flower arrangement to “The View” co-host Joy Behar on Wednesday, one day after Behar called Angle a “bitch,” and a “moron,” and said she’s “going to hell

Turns out Angle raised $150,000 on Tuesday and wanted to express her appreciation, spokesman Jarrod Agen said. The note sent to ABC’s New York studios read:

"Joy,

Raised $150,000 online yesterday—thanks for your help.

Sincerely, Sharron Angle"

Read more: Sharron Angle sends Joy Behar flowers - Scott Wong - POLITICO.com

The Nevada GOP Senate nominee sent a flower arrangement to “The View” co-host Joy Behar on Wednesday, one day after Behar called Angle a “bitch,” and a “moron,” and said she’s “going to hell

Turns out Angle raised $150,000 on Tuesday and wanted to express her appreciation, spokesman Jarrod Agen said. The note sent to ABC’s New York studios read:

"Joy,

Raised $150,000 online yesterday—thanks for your help.

Sincerely, Sharron Angle"

Read more: Sharron Angle sends Joy Behar flowers - Scott Wong - POLITICO.com

:lol: :lol: I bet Joy's head exploded.

:thewave: I don't care whether you're a loony leftie or a rabid rightie, that is some funny shit. Well done Sharron. :lol:

She denied she was for ending SS while at the same time her site said she was.

She has been lying like this all election cycle.

hahahah, I'd of loved to seen the Ugly Bahers face when they arrived.

total class on Angels part. :clap2:

She denied she was for ending SS while at the same time her site said she was.

She has been lying like this all election cycle.

So start a thread about it. This one is about her sending flowers to the gals at The View. Did she lie on the card she sent? You seem to lack any real ability to understand very basic things like 'topic' and 'relevant'. Focus. Comprehension. Intellect. You need all three in this thread too. You might be better off just reading Media Matters and not actually trying to engage in any discussions - you're not very good at it.

Cali quit trying to tell people what they can say or not say.

I'm not telling you jack shit, sweetie. I'm just trying to get you to understand the topic. I find it kind of sad that you seem to be a very humorless person. I feel sorry for you. You remain the only poster on here who I have ever seen say "I hate Republicans". I find it sad that you 'hate' people you have never met, based purely on their political persuasion. I have friends on this site, liberals, who are absolutely great people - I just disagree with their politics. They, I suspect, quite like me too - despite the fact that they disagree with my politics. I think you miss out on some fun because you are obsessed with hating people and calling people liars because they disagree with you. Politicians lie. All of them. Even the lunatic lefties. Live with it.

Forum List

Back