Sharron Angle sends Joy Behar flowers

Dear Truthmatters,

Thanks for your posts and the thousands of subsequent rep points I have acquired via my responces to them over the months.

flower-arrangement.jpg

regards,

Jeremy

NOPE hes not running for anything.

I'm talking about Angle who flip flopped on SS, The Dept of education and others the minute she got the primary nod.

Then she would call a press conferance to say what she wanted to say and then would RUN AWAY the minute the reporters asked her questions.

So you are sooo dishonest you cant comment on Angles own words which prove her a liar who thinkds the people deserve no answers from her?

sometimes I think we've reached critical mass but then she makes her comeback, dumber than ever, but comeback she will.

on cue.......

So you are sooo dishonest you cant comment on Angles own words which prove her a liar who thinkds the people deserve no answers from her?

Admit it: TM is your Handpuppet.

Very crafty of you to create a moron-lib character to embarrass them.

Note these debate lightweights are mired in bullshit and cant adress the facts presented.

This is an example of the rights brain trust and why they have top canidates like Palin.

Note these debate lightweights are mired in bullshit and cant adress the facts presented.

This is an example of the rights brain trust and why they have top canidates like Palin.

I'm not sure for what office is Palin a candidate?

But I am sure you're a candidate for the funny farm.

Dear Truthmatters,

Thanks for your posts and the thousands of subsequent rep points I have acquired via my responces to them over the months.

flower-arrangement.jpg

regards,

Jeremy

Give it a minute Jer.

She's going to call you a "fucking idiot" any second now.

Just wait for it. LOL

This is the titlke of the thread.

Does it man to you no one should talk about Angle?

This is the titlke of the thread.

Does it man to you no one should talk about Angle?

Then why are you talking about Palin?

I'm not sure for what office is Palin a candidate?

But I am sure you're a candidate for the funny farm.

:cuckoo:

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back