Sharpton

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would prefer to get rid of Al Sharpton.

You get rid of him if you'd like, I'll watch it on TV.

But personally, I prefer that he got ass cancer, his wife ran off with a white hillbilly from Arkansas, his dog died, and a great smouldering hole opened up in the earth, and a giant had reached out and grabbed him, and snatched him kicking and screaming into the fiery pit of fire and brimstone.

But that's just the kinda guy I am. Call me a "racist" if you want, but it doesn't have anything to do with his melanin content. He's just an asshole and a commie POS.

You get rid of him if you'd like, I'll watch it on TV.

But personally, I prefer that he got ass cancer, his wife ran off with a white hillbilly from Arkansas, his dog died, and a great smouldering hole opened up in the earth, and a giant had reached out and grabbed him, and snatched him kicking and screaming into the fiery pit of fire and brimstone.

But that's just the kinda guy I am. Call me a "racist" if you want, but it doesn't have anything to do with his melanin content. He's just an asshole and a commie POS.
Al Sharpton has become a multi-millionaire by exploiting the poor Black people he pretends to represent. He is a disgusting waste of life. His National Action Network was the biggest Racist scam in America until BLM came along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back