Al Sharpton on Claudine Gay resignation: "This is an attack on every Black woman in this country who’s put a crack in the glass ceiling.”

What does this have anything to do with Trump or just your TDS talking?
When you uys talk about race pimping, I'm going to bring up the true race pimp-Trump. There is no such thing as TDS.

And Ben Crumb
Nope. The race pimps are Trump, Carlson, DeSantis, Edward Blum, Greg Abbott, Rufo, Hannity, Shapiro, Charlie Kirk, Dennis Prager, and I can go on and on.

Last edited:
Well, both sides are right, for a change. This matter is all about racial and sexual discrimination. The Powers at Harvard discriminated against the scores of fully qualified aspirants when they chose this academic mediocrity of a "professor." This is not a matter of opinion. Her academic record is a joke. In addition to the plagiarism, the substance of her work lacks any true academic rigor. There is not a solid subject in sight. It's all racial bullshit.

And in another world, we have the person who is one heartbeat away from the most powerful political office in the world - also an unqualified twit. Also a POC and a woman.

The most visible press secretary in the world...same thing...and a lesbian to boot.

Picking up a pattern here?

I read your post and you cited one paragraph out of at least 3 articles that showed how trump used racial resentment. This is about what trump did, not the voters. Trump is the premier race pimp of our time and you support him.

I would say the white Uncle Tom Joe Biden has that title. He and other white Dimocrats hate themselves to the point that they are working 24/7 to replace themselves with the cookie-cutter people of the third-world.

The race gigolo has spread his cheeks once again.

Outrage after Harvard president resigns amid "attacks and threats fueled by racial animus"​

“This is an attack on every Black woman in this country who’s put a crack in the glass ceiling," says Al Sharpton​

I wish Sharpton would retalk about how attacking Clarence Thomas is an attack on every black person in the country. Oh, wait a minute, Sharpton never said that.

Forum List

Back