Tigers Living Captive In A Cage For Over A Decade Will Finally Go To A Sanctuary

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm glad they're finally getting out of there but it shouldn't have taken so long. Their "owner" should be in a cage not them and I use parentheses because these majestic animals can never really be owned and nobody should ever even try to privately own them either as they're wild animals and deserve to stay that way.

The whole world should celebrate the day the last animal circus closes its doors.

Only sadists and psychopaths can find anything remotely funny about it.

It doesnt matter how they treat the animals, they are abominations in and of themselves.

Zoos are not as nasty but they too should be replaced by wildlife sanctuaries ASAP.

Most zoos don't have cages anymore for them, but I agree with you on the ones that do.

I hate to see animals caged up. It ain't cool.

However, having said that I know my granddaughter loves to go to the zoo to see animals that she would never be able to see in real life.

That's why I love how most zoos who keep these animals captive today still allow them to live in habitats they would be able to live in if they were in the wild and still treat them as wild animals (which they are) and not pets in cages.

I'm glad they're finally getting out of there but it shouldn't have taken so long. Their "owner" should be in a cage not them and I use parentheses because these majestic animals can never really be owned and nobody should ever even try to privately own them either as they're wild animals and deserve to stay that way.

There are reports that say Texas has more Tigers than there are in the wild.
Some numbers have Texas having more Tigers than anywhere except India.
Cant really find a definitive number but Texas has a shitload of em.

What I don't understand is how they think they're saving tigers by caging them up? If they keep taking them out of the wild and caging them then they'll be even less of them in the wild, because once they get too used to people it's game over and they can't be re-released.

Set them loose in the Gov's mansion

What I don't understand is how they think they're saving tigers by caging them up? If they keep taking them out of the wild and caging them then they'll be even less of them in the wild, because once they get too used to people it's game over and they can't be re-released.

You'd have to see some of our high fence game ranches. The Tigers are likely kept on huge ranches.
We have deer from all over the world that live in thousands of acre ranches.
You can be driving through the Texas Hill Country and see zebras,giraffes and all manner of wildlife.
My favorite being the Axis deer from India.
1645398193926.png

They taste Great!!!!

Forum List

Back