Sharing Emotions

I don't like to discuss "feelings" per se

Just more "thoughts" - even if it's like, I'm thinking about building a chair.
I always wanted to be a rock star, burn our fast and have chicks everywhere.

I guess more like wishes, things that are on you mind so I guess it's more like sharing you MIND - not your emotions.

I don't expect anyone to be like me.

But I don't understand why people are afraid to reveal who they REALLY are.
Who they really are may well be someone that doesn't feel the need to share every thought in their noggin for scrutiny or evaluation.

I have no problem giving people my opinions or feelings on things.
I'm very interested in others also.
It's the only way you get to know the REAL person.

I think it's funny on a message board, where, we are mostly strangers we still have to act like distant assholes.

Just wanting to let your venom out. Isn't there enough of that in "real life"?
I think that on forums people write more about their emotions than in real life because forum members are anonymous to each other (not necessarily to the government but each other) whereas in real life you are never anonymous. Also, a great advantage of forums is that you can construct your emotions even if you don't have them. You can pretend to be angry when you are not and don't care, or you can pretend to be loving when you don't even know what it is. Very great advantage.

I guess more like wishes, things that are on you mind so I guess it's more like sharing you MIND - not your emotions.

Who they really are may well be someone that doesn't feel the need to share every thought in their noggin for scrutiny or evaluation.

Why would anyone care what people on a message board think about what they say?
It doesn't have to be "scrutinized" or "evaluated" - how about the amazing concept of broadening your mind and thought process to include understand of others ways, instead of picking apart things you don't agree with?

Is it THAT foreign of a concept to people?

That's bull

Most people here are about either being argumentative or humorous

No "real" talk
So what is your well lacking?

Honest, "real" talk.
To much "blabbering" of either being stupid or desperately trying to justify your beliefs and thoughts.

Not enough considerate listening....

I have no problem giving people my opinions or feelings on things.
I'm very interested in others also.
It's the only way you get to know the REAL person.

I think it's funny on a message board, where, we are mostly strangers we still have to act like distant assholes.

Just wanting to let your venom out. Isn't there enough of that in "real life"?
I think that on forums people write more about their emotions than in real life because forum members are anonymous to each other (not necessarily to the government but each other) whereas in real life you are never anonymous. Also, a great advantage of forums is that you can construct your emotions even if you don't have them. You can pretend to be angry when you are not and don't care, or you can pretend to be loving when you don't even know what it is. Very great advantage.

I use forums for the opposite reason.
I can be "myself" - and if someone doesn't like it, it's not a problem because I'm not emotionally invested.

You HAVE to "act" in life. You don't want to hurt people you love, you need to do certain things to keep your job (like not show up in pajamas) etc.

That's bull

No "real" talk

Honest, "real" talk.
To much "blabbering" of either being stupid or desperately trying to justify your beliefs and thoughts.

I suggest another female or a ghey male...

I already know, if my marriage ends for any reason, going solo. This is NOT for me!

True, everyone comes on here for different reasons.
Most to talk politics. (I don't consider it talking, I consider it mud slinging which, is fitting considering the MB topic)

That's bull

No "real" talk

Honest, "real" talk.

I suggest another female or a ghey male...

I already know, if my marriage ends for any reason, going solo. This is NOT for me!
I never plan on remarrying, unless it's financially an advantage..

I don't care about money
As long as I have food, internet and TV, I'm good.

I'd go to a shelter before I became a burden on my family.

I was NOT married for the 1st 39 years of my life, so, I had no problems supporting myself (and 2 kids) - I received no child support for my 1st born.

I was NOT married for the 1st 39 years of my life, so, I had no problems supporting myself (and 2 kids) - I received no child support for my 1st born.
I thought you be married while in the womb....

You think I seem like the type that would want to be married and provided for?

I thought you be married while in the womb....

You think I seem like the type that would want to be married and provided for?
I suppose..... The real test is when your living in a tent with a hole in the ground to be free of social restraints...

It doesn't have to be "scrutinized" or "evaluated" - how about the amazing concept of broadening your mind and thought process to include understand of others ways, instead of picking apart things you don't agree with?

You lost me a while back and that doesn't help. We are having two different conversations. I wasn't talking about message boards or not broadening my mind or picking apart anything.
Jesus.

You lost me a while back and that doesn't help. We are having two different conversations. I wasn't talking about message boards or not broadening my mind or picking apart anything.
Jesus.

Sorry Ice - I am like that... on here I am stream of consciousness
Actually, I'm like that in "real life" too and my husband is like what the hell are you talking about?
My mind had gone through 3 conversations and I blurt out #4 expecting people to know what the last 3 were

I have no idea why men think women are complicated ;)

Jesus.

So how do you feel right now? Bored? Frustrated? LOL!

What are you like in real life Iceweasel? What kind of work do you do? Vaguely or generally?

Forum List

Back